Nobility© Sign up Thread [Accepting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could also ask around see if people would be interested.

Reactions: anMech
I'm interested, but am afraid that I might not be able to do the one post a day. If allowed to try, then I'll see about getting a character together.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
I'm interested, but am afraid that I might not be able to do the one post a day. If allowed to try, then I'll see about getting a character together.
How often could we see a reply from you?

Every other day? I'd try to do every day, but given the environment I'm in, every other day is probably the best I can do.

Reactions: OwlOne and anMech
Every other day? I'd try to do every day, but given the environment I'm in, every other day is probably the best I can do.
That sounds reasonable. Right now were are in the process of making some changes but Id def be glad to have you join us.

I'd be glad to join :) I'll see about getting a character together soon, though it's looking to be Saturday before I can get any real progress done. Which gives me more time to read over stuff...so I guess I break even :D

• Thank You
I'd be glad to join :) I'll see about getting a character together soon, though it's looking to be Saturday before I can get any real progress done. Which gives me more time to read over stuff...so I guess I break even :D
That's fine I'll be looking forward to seeing your Cs Saturday then. ^.^

Reactions: anMech
That's fine I'll be looking forward to seeing your Cs Saturday then. ^.^
Same here ^_^

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Update[/BCOLOR]: 2/20/2015

Subject: Changes to Tabs

Just wanted to inform you guys that we have made some changes to the tabs. If you could please take a gander at what was changed
and head over to the OOC and discuss it with me. Any questions or anything just let me know.

I hope the changes that were made will be for the best.

~Owl~

Name:
First: Kismet (Chance)
Last: Lachance
Sex: Male[] Female[x]
I, Iarrthoir, fully understand and agree to the rules and guidelines set by the League of Assassins and the creators of the Rp. I am ready to enroll into the League.
Date: 2/20/215

• Appearance:
    58793.jpg

Assassin Appearance(Be unique)
    :
    12186443834_e0fca835d7_b.jpg
    Every day Appearance(Can be changed throughout Rp): See picture.
    Hair Color: Black
    Eye Color: Teal
    Accessories: Charm bracelet with various charms meaning luck, good and bad

• Height: 4'6
    Weight: 92

• Powers: Tychokinetic Combat
    Skills: Acting, Pick-pocketing, survival, Sense of direction, lock-pick
    Know Konsidos : Ta chéria ti̱s cháritos (1)
    Weapon of choice (Please refer to the "types of weapons" tab): Forearm daggers

Assassin League of choice: Unio Homoj

• Personality: At first meeting it is hard to tell anything about Kismet. At a young age she learned the value of acting and has over the years become very good at making others believe what she wants them to about her. Commonly she likes to come across as innocent and/or naive, the better to swindle some poor half-wit out of his/her's money. That said, it is hard to tell what she is feeling or if she is showing genuine emotions. Half the time she doesn't know if she's acting or really feeling anything.

Yet there are a few constants that show up over time, though it is often hard to pick up. She adores children, and she never steals from the elderly without a very good reason. She doesn't kill unless necessary nor does she seek to actively harm others. Perhaps there are more, but she'll make it hard for you to discover it.

• History/Bio: Kismet grew up on the streets practically out of toddler-hood. Her parents were never very rich in monetary means though while they were alive they never lacked love or care. Yet all the love in the world didn't stop them from succumbing to illness, to poor to seek help. With no one to take care of her, Kismet was forced to live on the streets. For a child it was not easy, many nights were spent hungry and many days were spent in hiding after failed attempts. Eventually she got better, learned the tricks to the trade so to speak and soon she even had a place to call home.

• *Keep in mind 1 rp day is equivalent to 3 RL days. This will help us with activity. We will Rp Mon-Sat Keep Rping light on Sundays.

Days

Mon

Tue

Wed

Thurs

Friday

Sat

Sun

AM
    Have school --- --- ----> Varies Varies
    NA

PM
    Varies --- --- ---> Varies 2-3
    NA

• They have the skills I need to better protect my family, why ever should I not join them? Death you say? There is a chance of death in all pursuits, this is no different. I just have better chances of survival than others.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Name:
First: Kismet (Chance)
Last: Lachance
Sex: Male[] Female[x]
I, Iarrthoir, fully understand and agree to the rules and guidelines set by the League of Assassins and the creators of the Rp. I am ready to enroll into the League.
Date: 2/20/215

• Appearance:
    58793.jpg

Assassin Appearance(Be unique)
    :
    12186443834_e0fca835d7_b.jpg
    Every day Appearance(Can be changed throughout Rp): See picture.
    Hair Color: Black
    Eye Color: Teal
    Accessories: Charm bracelet with various charms meaning luck, good and bad

• Height: 4'6
    Weight: 92

• Powers: Tychokinetic Combat
    Skills: Acting, Pick-pocketing, survival, Sense of direction, lock-pick
    Know Konsidos : Healing perhaps?
    Weapon of choice (Please refer to the "types of weapons" tab): Forearm daggers

Assassin League of choice: Unio Homoj

• Personality: At first meeting it is hard to tell anything about Kismet. At a young age she learned the value of acting and has over the years become very good at making others believe what she wants them to about her. Commonly she likes to come across as innocent and/or naive, the better to swindle some poor half-wit out of his/her's money. That said, it is hard to tell what she is feeling or if she is showing genuine emotions. Half the time she doesn't know if she's acting or really feeling anything.

Yet there are a few constants that show up over time, though it is often hard to pick up. She adores children, and she never steals from the elderly without a very good reason. She doesn't kill unless necessary nor does she seek to actively harm others. Perhaps there are more, but she'll make it hard for you to discover it.

• History/Bio: Kismet grew up on the streets practically out of toddler-hood. Her parents were never very rich in monetary means though while they were alive they never lacked love or care. Yet all the love in the world didn't stop them from succumbing to illness, to poor to seek help. With no one to take care of her, Kismet was forced to live on the streets. For a child it was not easy, many nights were spent hungry and many days were spent in hiding after failed attempts. Eventually she got better, learned the tricks to the trade so to speak and soon she even had a place to call home.

• *Keep in mind 1 rp day is equivalent to 3 RL days. This will help us with activity. We will Rp Mon-Sat Keep Rping light on Sundays.

Days

Mon

Tue

Wed

Thurs

Friday

Sat

Sun

AM
    Have school --- --- ----> Varies Varies
    NA

PM
    Varies --- --- ---> Varies 2-3
    NA

• They have the skills I need to better protect my family, why ever should I not join them? Death you say? There is a chance of death in all pursuits, this is no different. I just have better chances of survival than others.
[Tabs]
It looks great. As far as healing Konsidos go sure. We have to come up with some though.[/tabs]

Do you want me to brainstorm some? I'll be on the road most of today, so I have plenty of thinking time.

• Thank You
So you guys I'm going to need you all to be honest. Why do you think this Rp isn't receiving interest? Do you have any ideas that could help propel the Rp? let me know.

I'm not sure, but some people might be overwhelmed by the amount of details in the first post and/or how much activity there is on this thread.

Reactions: OwlOne
I'm not sure, but some people might be overwhelmed by the amount of details in the first post and/or how much activity there is on this thread.
That's what I'm thinking. Do you think we need to change some stuff?

I don't know how it could be changed without making it fundamentally different than what it is

Status
Not open for further replies.