Nobility© Sign up Thread [Accepting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah because I noticed the bunch at the end and laughed at myself a bit. It seems like I'm missing some part of the code, but based on what you said I'm not.
Lol it's fine you can pm it to me I'm on my phone so I can't look at it all that well. Sorry about this.

Name
First: Azami
Last: Ito

Sex: Male[] Female[x]

• Appearance:
    Carly Farmer.jpg
    Assassin Appearance(Be unique): Same as her everyday, but puts on a respirator (one that only covers nose and mouth) before starting to work.
    Every day Appearance(Can be changed throughout Rp): Tends to dress in casual lolita and ama lolita style.
    Hair Color(Can be changed): See Picture
    Eye Color: See Picture
    Accessories: Always wears a necklace with an anatomical heart that's been cut in half so the chambers are visible.

• Height: 5' 1.5"
    Weight: 100 lb

• Powers: Madness Combat
    Skills: Free running, hypermobility, melee weapon specialization, improvising weapons.
    Known Konsido: Ptó̱si̱ pentál tou lo̱toú
    Weapon of Choice: A baseball bat with razor wire and nails hammered into it.

Assassin League of choice: Socio Sango

• Personality: Azami views killing and fighting as games, she's extremely childish at all times, and puts her own wants and needs above all else. She's very reckless and often seems like she doesn't understand the exact nature of death.

• History/Bio: Because of how her powers affected her parents, Azami was abandoned at six years old. She was raised in an "orphanage" that had experience with "troublesome" behaviors. It was more like a cross between a jail and a research facility. She was kept alone in a cell any time they weren't experimenting on her or pitting her against other kids. One day there was an attack, or a riot of some kind. Azami wasn't sure what exactly was going on but she took advantage of the chaos to escape (and take out a few of the guards). She was 16 when she finally felt the rain on her skin again.

• Days

Mon

Tue

Wed

Thurs

Friday

Sat

Sun

AM
    varies varies varies varies varies varies
    NA

PM
    NA
    Explination: My sleep cycle is erratic at this time, if it becomes stable I'll change this.

• Why did you want to become an assassin?
    "Well it sounded like fun, all that fighting and sneaking. I'm not too good at the sneaking part, but I can make lots of pretty paintings out of people! Although they're mostly red, but sometimes there's other colors. I really like the part where they beg for me to let them live! They're so silly, why would I do that?"

I, anMech, fully understand and agree to the rules and guidelines set by the League of Assassins and the creators of the Rp. I am ready to enroll into the League.
Date: 02/17/2015

Name: Shizuko (no known last name)
Gender: Physically male, identifies as genderless, but presents as feminine.
Powers: Empathic combat (Specifically she can feel the emotions of those around her, uses that information to her advantage, and can change the emotion of those she touches).
Weapon: Simple dagger
Konsido: None, never felt the need to and focused on developing her powers.
League: Unio Humoj
Personality: Despite being an outcast for her gender identity and presentation she believes in the good of people and that the world can be changed for the better. Shizuko is caring, and friendly in personal life. While working she is all business, quick, cold, and efficient and only accept solo missions at this point. Shizuko is hyper-romantic, which means that she very quickly forms romantic interest in somebody, but she's also asexual (meaning she doesn't feel sexual attraction to any gender).
A bit of history: Shizuko was abandoned as a child for coming out as genderless. As she got older she started to work as a prostitute despite never enjoying sex. She started to take testosterone blockers as soon when she started to go through puberty in order to keep a somewhat androgynous appearance. As soon as she was able to, she enrolled in the academy to try to escape her past and hopefully change the world for the better. She joined the league of assassins a year before the current round of graduates. When she met Azami she took an instant liking to her (despite differing points of view on fighting and killing) and was disappointed when she had to cut ties with her.
Appearance:
Shizu.jpg
Name: Dr. Aresh Aghdashloo (uses his first name because of pronunciation problems with his patients)
Personality: Kind, professional, helpful.
History: [redacted]
Appearance:
Aresh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Name
First: Azami
Last: Ito

Sex: Male[] Female[x]

• Appearance:
    View attachment 59105
    Assassin Appearance(Be unique): Wears black form-fitting leather armor with a hood, a respirator (one that only covers nose and mouth), and puts her hair in a pony tail.
    Every day Appearance(Can be changed throughout Rp): Tends to dress in casual lolita and ama lolita style.
    Hair Color(Can be changed): See Picture
    Eye Color: See Picture
    Accessories: Always wears a necklace with an anatomical heart that's been cut in half so the chambers are visible.

• Height: 5' 1.5"
    Weight: 100 lb

• Powers: Madness Combat
    Skills: Free running, melee weapon specialization, hypermobility.
    Known Konsido: Ptó̱si̱ pentál tou lo̱toú

• Personality: Azami views killing and fighting as games, she's extremely childish at all times, and puts her own wants and needs above all else. She's very reckless and often seems like she doesn't understand the exact nature of death.

• History/Bio: Because of how her powers affected her parents, Azami was abandoned at six years old. She was lived in an "orphanage" that had experience with "troublesome" behaviors. It was more like a cross between a jail and a research facility. She was kept alone in a cell any time they weren't experimenting on her or pitting her against other kids. One day there was an attack, or a riot of some kind. Azami wasn't sure what exactly was going on but she took advantage of the chaos to escape (and take out a few of the guards). She was 16 when she finally felt the rain on her skin again.

• Days

Mon

Tue

Wed

Thurs

Friday

Sat

Sun

AM
    NA

PM
    NA
    Explination: My sleep cycle is erratic at this time, if it becomes stable I'll change this.

"Well it sounded like fun, all that fighting and sneaking. I'm not too good at the sneaking part, but I can make lots of pretty paintings out of people! Although they're mostly red, but sometimes there's other colors. I really like the part where they beg for me to let them live! They're so silly, why would I do that?"

I, anMech, fully understand and agree to the rules and guidelines set by the League of Assassins and the creators of the Rp. I am ready to enroll into the League.
Date: 02/17/2015
Everything looks great, One thing if you could add which league you chose to your rank tab that'd be great.

Done, I put her in Socio Sango because it makes the most sense for her character.

A baseball bat with razor wire and nails hammered into it and a semi-automatic pistol just in case things get dicier than she had hoped. Where should I put that?

Edit: Just saw the update to the first post.

Reactions: OwlOne
A baseball bat with razor wire and nails hammered into it and a semi-automatic pistol just in case things get dicier than she had hoped. Where should I put that?

Edit: Just saw the update to the first post.
Cool, everything looks great. I already see you check the tabs.

I would like to also reserve a spot on Komenco as well if that is ok.

Yes I do, the tab code it not working right for me.
Another user had that same issue, we figured it out. The solution is at the top right after the name section and before looks tab put [tab ] backspace the bracket and it will activate the tabs.

I, ____Captain Wumbo ________, fully understand and agree to the rules and guidelines set by the League of Assassins and the creators of the Rp. I am ready to enroll into the League.
Date: ______2/17/15______

Name:
First:_Marcus__________
Last:_LeeRroy__________
Sex: Male[x] Female[]

• Appearance:

Leo_1.png

Assassin Appearance: Marcus wears a body fit leather jacket that has buttons from the belly button to his rib cage, and two buttons right under his collar bone. A thick white shawl with buttons from the top to the bottom. He wears tight black pants that are tucking into to his boots right under his knee caps. He has white vambraces on his arms and off with knee high boots.
    Every day Appearance: He wears a light brown plad shirt that us buttoned up to his chest, with a white under shirt. He wears blue jeans with a rip on he knee and has black and mid-calf high grey boots.
    Hair Color: Brown
    Eye Color: Hazel
    Accessories: A plain fake gold chain. A brown satchel and a brown work belt with an assortment of pouches, about five.

• Height: _5'10"_
    Weight: _145 lb__

• Powers:http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Piezokinetic_Combat
    Skills:
    -Parkour
    -Acrobatics
    - Swordplay
    -Sharpshooting
    -Investigation
    -Espionage
    -Dual blade Level 1
    -Projectile Level 1
    -Specialty Level 1

Know Konsidos: Konservi Mu: To mavro fidi
    Weapon of choice: Short sword and a pistol

Unio Homoj

• Personality: Marcus is seen as a confident, charismatic, man with a plan. He is very approachable and acts like a gentleman but is not over bearing. He is prefers observation rather that jumping into action, and is always looking for away to solve the next problem, always thinking outside the box. He is very determined and does not let things keep him down for long, but has a hard time trusting others. Marcus hates injustice, he may not trust people easily, but he understands the weight of a human life, as sees it as unbearable.

• History/Bio: Marcus's was born into a well off merchant family and was given moat of what he wanted in life. He had a good education, great clothes, even the best food that could be offered. But as Marcus grew older and delved deeper into the secrets of his father business dealings and practices, Marcus was horrified. His father was smuggling and trafficking illegal goods and humans. Marcus had contemplated telling the police, but that might have landed him and his whole family in prison, or sentenced to death. Marcus felt pity for the men woman and children whose lives were taken away from them, and who put good on his table. With Marcus's powers developing and the guilt that he felt for enjoying off of suffering pushed Marcus to leave home. Marcus told his father that he had enrolled in a boarding school and his father readily left him leave.

• Mon
    AM: Available all day
    PM: Won't be able to post

Tue

Wed

Thurs

Friday

Sat

Sun

"The Injustice and disgusting acts that the evil people in the world I hate. I want want to stop all those who indulge in such acts, even if it means killing my own father for the greater good, to help the people who are in those situations."

Name:
First:_Marcus__________
Last:_LeeRroy__________
Sex: Male[x] Female[]
[/Tab]

[tab=Looks]
Appearance:
Leo_1.png

Assassin Appearance: Marcus wears a body fit leather jacket that has buttons from the belly button to his rib cage, and two buttons right under his collar bone. A thick white shawl with buttons from the top to the bottom. He wears tight black pants that are tucking into to his boots right under his knee caps. He has white vambraces on his arms and off with knee high boots.
Every day Appearance: He wears a light brown plad shirt that us buttoned up to his chest, with a white under shirt. He wears blue jeans with a rip on he knee and has black and mid-calf high grey boots.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Accessories: A plain fake gold chain. A brown satchel and a brown work belt with an assortment of pouches, about five.
[/Tab]

[tab=Body]
Height: _5'10"_
Weight: _145 lb__
[/Tab]

[tab=Abilities]
Powers: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Piezokinetic_Combat
Skills:
-Parkour
-Acrobatics
- Combat
-Investigation
-Espionage

Know Konsidos: Konservi Mu: To mavro fidi
Weapon of choice:
[/Tab]

[tab=Rank]
[/Tab]

[tab=What makes Marcus LeeRroy unique?]
Personality: Marcus is seen as a confident, charismatic, man with a plan. He is very approachable and acts like a gentleman but is not over bearing. He is prefers observation rather that jumping into action, and is always looking for away to solve the next problem, always thinking outside the box. He is very determined and does not let things keep him down for long, but has a hard time trusting others. Marcus hates injustice, he may not trust people easily, but he understands the weight of a human life, as sees it as unbearable.
[/Tab]

[tab=Character's Past]
History/Bio: Marcus's was born into a well off merchant family and was given moat of what he wanted in life. He had a good education, great clothes, even the best food that could be offered. But as Marcus grew older and delved deeper into the secrets of his father business dealings and practices, Marcus was horrified. His father was smuggling and trafficking illegal goods and humans. Marcus had contemplated telling the police, but that might have landed him and his whole family in prison, or sentenced to death. Marcus felt pity for the men woman and children whose lives were taken away from them, and who put good on his table. With Marcus's powers developing and the guilt that he felt for enjoying off of suffering pushed Marcus to leave home. Marcus told his father that he had enrolled in a boarding school and his father readily left him leave.
[/Tab]

[tab=Availability]
Mon

Tue

Wed

Thurs

Friday

Sat

Sun

[/Tab]

[tab=Your reason for joining the L.OA]
Why did you want to become an assassin?
"The Injustice and disgusting acts that the evil people in the world I hate. I want want to stop all those who indulge in such acts, even if it means killing my own father for the greater good, to help the people who are in those situations."
[/Tab]
Add an S to the tabs at the very top

Name:
First: Kimirou
Last: Asura
Sex: Male[X] Female[]

I, Lunar Blaze, fully understand and agree to the rules and guidelines set by the League of Assassins and the creators of the Rp. I am ready to enroll into the League.
Date: 2/17/2015

• Appearance:
    anime_boy_long_hair.jpg

Assassin Appearance(Be unique):
    thumb.jpg

Every day Appearance(Can be changed throughout Rp):
    3a307766d0945119ebd8e0065815b1ca.jpg

*These are a few examples of what Kimirou wears on a daily basis. Brought to you by Komenco designs.*
    Hair Color(Can be changed):Silver
    Eye Color:
    tdemoonstar_1.jpg

*Here is the eye but without the star and the moon is silver and it is at bottom of eye so it is like a u shape*
    Accessories: Either a scarf wrapped around his eyes usually during missions, or a pair of shades usually when not on a mission.

• Height: 5' 8"
    Weight: 155lbs.

• Powers: Umbrakinetic Combat
    Skills:
    Stealth
    Flexibility
    Know Konsidos (Can be updated): Konservi mu : To Mavro Fidi
    Weapon of choice (Please refer to the "types of weapons" tab): Daggers infused with darkness as well as fans infused with darkness.

• Rank (All Characters start out as Level 1. Rank being Apprentice.): Apprentice Level 1
    Assassin League of choice: (Refer to the 3 different pictures at the top.): Komenco

• Personality: Kimirou, aka Miru by his friends, is a unique individual. He tends to keep his distance from all others except for the one he calls friends. If you are his friend you will know for he will do anything to protect you. That is of course unless justice decides otherwise. He enjoys the night time as well as darkness. Now there is something very unique about Miru but I can't say due to me not wanting my throat slit, so that is something you will just have to discover on your own.

• History/Bio: Kimirou was born into a well-off family. His parents were both doctors. After having three boys and them growing up and becoming doctors themselves his parents decided to take up botany. The became even more successful by cultivating black roses. Then came Kimirou. Their life was well.they had three children to become doctors, the cultivation of the black rose and a newborn baby boy. The only thing they didn't account for was their families past. Shortly after kimirou turned the age of seven that would come to light.
    Their house was broken into. It was an assassin of the socio sango that had done it. Apparently kimirou's great grandfather was a part of the socio sango and after 2 generations didn't join them the socio sango demanded blood for the betrayal. Kimirou watched as his mother and father were slaughtered in front of him without a word. One of the assassins noticed him and decided to pick him up and take him to headquarters. Wrong move on his part. Kimirou opened his eye revealing his all black eyes ith a silver crescent moon on them. The assassin quickly began to scream "Oni... Oni" But was quickly silenced by Kimirou's darkness infusion. Kimirou only at the age of three was able to infuse darkness in the assassin allowing him to control the assassin like a puppet. He made the assassin kill the other two assassins that infiltrated the house and afterwards made him kill himself. The next morning one of his brothers found him in the house surrounded by the five bodies. But all he could think about was that Kimirou needed someone to care after him. The three older brothers decided to buy and share a manor and with the help of their families raise Kimirou until he was able to venture out on his own. Once he got old enough Kimirou decided to join the assassins academy afterwards he would join the Komenco and with their help make sure justice would come to the Socio Sango.

• *Keep in mind 1 rp day is equivalent to 3 RL days. This will help us with activity. We will Rp Mon-Sat Keep Rping light on Sundays.
    I will be available at all times I do work but I am mostly on my phone so long as I get a notification I can respond.
    Days
    Mon
    Tue
    Wed
    Thurs
    Friday
    Sat
    Sun

AM
    NA

PM
    NA

• Why did you want to become an assassin? "I do it to serve justice. And justice shall prevail. I do this to give me a life of my own. I am an embodiment of justice and I must spread its devine power. By the way isn't this coat just delightful? What about the Scarf over my eyes do you have a problem?"

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.