Nobility© Sign up Thread [Accepting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that we're all just stuck waiting for the fight to finish to be honest, Owl.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
First: Arthas
Last: Robillard
Sex: Male[X] Female[]

I, Arthas Robillard , fully understand and agree to the rules and guidelines set by the League of Assassins and the creators of the Rp. I am ready to enroll into the League.
Date: 4/20/15

• New45.png

Assassin Appearance(Be unique): https://binarymessiah.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/24342-1-1348118258.jpg
    Everyday Appearance(Can be changed throughout Rp): Usually wears a plain sleeveless shirt and regular jeans and shoe's easy to move in. He favors practicality over looks.
    Hair Color(Can be changed): Blue
    Eye Color: Red
    Accessories: A black expensive looking watch that had what may be dry blood on the back

• Height: 5'11
    Weight: 176 pounds
    [Tab]

[tab=Abilities]
    Powers: Seismokinetic Combat
    Skills: Hand to Hand/Hand to Weapon combat, Free running, Aerobics, Stealth
    Known Konsidos: Chreosi Eta: Viro de mil glavoj (Greek)
    Weapon of Choice: Gauntlets

• Mark
    Way of Blood

• Personality: Arthas is charismatic and driven but naturally antagonistic. Hes more then a bit arrogant and will only respect those who prove themselves to him seeing all others as trash. He seeks power, both political and physical above all else and constantly searches for it. His reasons are unknown.

• History/Bio: Arthas lived with his brother Marcus as long as he could remember. He never knew his parents so his brother was always all he had. He and his brother lived in a poor, rough neighborhood where death was common and they had to fight for survival. One day he and his brother witnessed an assassin in combat and since then both trained to be an assassins in whatever way they could. He had a special ability but his brother did not but that didn't stop the two boys from trying all they could to train. One day his brother was killed by an assassin when he was running with a certain gang while following a rumor that someone in that gang knew how to give someone special abilities but Arthas was never bitter about it. His brother had fallen on his path but he continued on till one day he joined the league.

• *Keep in mind 1 rp day is equivalent to 3 RL days. This will help us with activity. We will Rp Mon-Sat Keep Rping light on Sundays.

Days
    Mon-Thurs: 3 pm - 9 pm ((sometimes longer but no promises)
    Fri: 3pm - 2 am (usually with some breaks in between)
    Sat: 12 am - 2 am (main gaming day but ill post if things depend on me)
    Sun: 12 am - 6 pm (sometimes longer)
    [Tab]

[tab=Your reason for joining the L.OA]
    Why did you want to become an assassin?: To gain power and influence. To gain the pinnacle of the path to strength, i want to kill Amando P. Cleirigh.
    What does being an assassin mean to you?: A path to power, a way to gain influence in position for one who had nothing i can ask for nothing more.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Posting on this since its been like a month since any activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.