Nobility© Sign up Thread [Accepting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this suggestion a bit back, but I'm trying to look at the characters right now and I'd like to bring it up again. Maybe use the permalink (click on the post number) for each CS post in the original post?

Reactions: OwlOne
I saw this suggestion a bit back, but I'm trying to look at the characters right now and I'd like to bring it up again. Maybe use the permalink (click on the post number) for each CS post in the original post?
How do you do that?

Name:
First: Liam
Last: Eirnheart
Sex: Male[X] Female[]

[Tabs][/Tabs][Tabs][/tabs][Tabs]

[tab=Looks]

Appearance: Normal Appearance
Assassin Appearance: His 'assassin' clothes.
Every day Appearance: Same as normal appearance.
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Accessories: His signature goggles.
[/Tab]

[tab=Body]
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 138 lbs.

[/Tab]

[tab=Abilities]
Powers: Sin Eating (I'm willing to change this, I just thought it'd make sense for a Komenco.)
Skills: (Is there some list to choose from?)
Known Konsidos: Konservi Mu: To mavro fidi (Greek)
Weapon of Choice: Quarterstaff, Mini-Crossbow
[/Tab]

[tab=Rank]
Assassin League of choice: Komenco
[/Tab]

[tab=What makes (Insert Name here) unique?]
Personality:
[/Tab]

[tab=Character's Past]
History/Bio: WIP
[/Tab]

[tab=Availability]
*Keep in mind 1 rp day is equivalent to 3 RL days. This will help us with activity. We will Rp Mon-Sat Keep Rping light on Sundays.

Unfortunately, I cannot commit to a specific time in which I'll be able to participate.

Days
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thurs
Friday
Sat
Sun
AM
NA
PM
NA
[/Tab]

[tab=Your reason for joining the L.OA]
Why did you want to become an assassin? "Justice needed to be delivered in a fair way, so I joined in order to deliver such justice."
What does being an assassin mean to you? "It means I am the judge, with the sins of my enemy being the deciding factor."
[/Tab]

I, Forbidden Galaxy, fully understand and agree to the rules and guidelines set by the League of Assassins and the creators of the Rp. I am ready to enroll into the League.
Date: 2/25/15
[/tabs]
[Tabs]
Hey you name didn't come up when I tried @ you. The lin to the IC is >>>>Nobility IC[/tabs]

Hey you name didn't come up when I tried @ you. The lin to the IC is >>>>Nobility IC
That's because you put an e in there :P

You did: @Forebidden Galaxy, not @Forbidden Galaxy.

Anyway, updated the Character Sheet, changed the weapons and the ability.

Name:
First: Liam
Last: Eirnheart
Sex: Male[X] Female[]

[Tabs][/Tabs][Tabs][/tabs][Tabs]

[tab=Looks]

Appearance: Normal Appearance
Assassin Appearance: His 'assassin' clothes.
Every day Appearance: Same as normal appearance.
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Accessories: His signature goggles.
[/Tab]

[tab=Body]
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 138 lbs.

[/Tab]

[tab=Abilities]
Powers: Electromagnetokinetic Combat

Skills: (Is there some list to choose from?)
Known Konsidos: Konservi Mu: To mavro fidi
Weapon of Choice: An array of throwing knives, and a reinforced steel pole.
[/Tab]

[tab=Rank]
Assassin League of choice: Komenco
[/Tab]

[tab=What makes Liam unique?]
Personality: Liam holds justice and truth above all else, considering both of those 'traits' to be the core rules in-which not only assassin's, but all poeple should live by. He is extremely calm and well-mannered, not really caring for other peoples' business unless it directly goes against what he believes.
[/Tab]

[tab=Character's Past]
History/Bio: WIP
[/Tab]

[tab=Availability]
*Keep in mind 1 rp day is equivalent to 3 RL days. This will help us with activity. We will Rp Mon-Sat Keep Rping light on Sundays.

With me being in Theatre it'll be hard to fully 'designate' a time in which I'll be able to roleplay. I can promise my activity, I however cannot promise WHEN that activity will be. Some days I'll only be able to post late at night due to having to stay at school for a play an some days I could devote my full attention to the roleplay.

Days
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thurs
Friday
Sat
Sun
AM
NA
PM
NA
[/Tab]

[tab=Your reason for joining the L.OA]
Why did you want to become an assassin? "Justice needed to be delivered in a fair way, so I joined in order to deliver such justice."
What does being an assassin mean to you? "It means I am the judge, with the sins of my enemy being the deciding factor."
[/Tab]

I, Forbidden Galaxy, fully understand and agree to the rules and guidelines set by the League of Assassins and the creators of the Rp. I am ready to enroll into the League.
Date: 2/26/15
[/tabs]

I can change Elijah to Socio, just have to change his personalty and assassin outfit, didn't know someone reserve last spot sorry.

@OwlOne I changed Elijah now I have to rethink how I was going to rp him, you should changed him into Socio on the front page now.

Reactions: OwlOne
Well my intro is up had to change it around a little but I still did a good job.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Which one? They cycle.

Rofl the chair one with the mad girl.

That one's the most simple of the bunch. That comes from Kill La Kill, if you wanted to know.

Lol I knew the girl looked familiar xD I watch Kill La Kill sometimes have been messing ti though.

So I was recruited, and am starting on a CS, but I notice that Konsidos cannot be duplicated. Which Konsido are still available?

Also, I will include this in my availability, but as of right now, I'm active in the morning and afternoon before work (GST-5), so when battles come around, I may not be able to post within 12 hours.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.