Nobility© Sign up Thread [Accepting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rofl well great minds think a like.

I will and almost done with them, don't want to have any mistakes should be up in the next half hour to an hour.

Name
First: Elijah
Last: Randolph
Sex: Male[X] Female[]

• Appearance:
    zfvLp8D.jpg

Assassin Appearance(Be unique):
    5WMhnrc.jpg

Every day Appearance(Can be changed throughout Rp): The outfit in the picture.
    Or this, when he wants to just relax and stay comfortable.
    H18DW3M.jpg

Hair Color(Can be changed): Brown with white streaks.
    Eye Color: Ice Blue
    Accessories: A hand made necklace in the picture, that Elijah created himself. He also has other jewelry pieces, like his earrings and a red and gold ring.

• Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 138LBS.

• Powers: Ergokinetic Combat
    Skills: Hand To Hand Combat, Martial Arts, Meditation(Used to harness energy for his attacks), Endurance, Stealth, Procession.
    Know Konsidos (Can be updated):Chreosi Nu: Grí̱gori̱ ámmo
    Weapon of Choice: His fists and feet. Elijah combat uses energy from the body, so a weapon will only weaken him, ironically.

Assassin League of choice: Socio Sango

• Personality: Elijah is a devilishly charming man, he loves to have a good time. Elijah has a way with words, he is like a human dictionary spewing out facts and new words everyday. Elijah may look like an intimidating person but he is a real sweetheart. Elijah loves music and plays. In his spare time, Elijah loves to go to a good play and relax. Elijah is not only about fun and a good time, he is serious about his duties. He believes that everyone deserves what is coming to them, if you did something wrong then your are punished. Elijah does have a mean streak, he can get violent when he gets pissed off. Most of the time he's a calm before the storm type of guy. He's the thinker of the Socio Sango bunch. Just don't get on his bad side.

• History/Bio: If I can, it will be played out in RP. I'm better at writing it out, as the character talks about it.

• *Keep in mind 1 rp day is equivalent to 3 RL days. This will help us with activity. We will Rp Mon-Sat Keep Rping light on Sundays.

Mon
    3PM-10PM
    Tue
    3PM-10PM
    Wed
    3PM-10PM
    Thurs
    3PM-10PM
    Friday
    12AM-10PM
    Sat
    12AM-10PM
    Sun
    12AM-10PM

• Why did you want to become an assassin?: Elijah believes that if you do wrong, you deserve to get punished. He also likes to kill for fun, sometimes. Mostly he kills to bring the damn and unlucky to a grizzly end. He may be part of Socio Sango but he has a conscience, it's just some people deserve to die and that's that.

What does being an assassin mean to you?: Elijah believes that to be an assassin means killing for fun, it means to bring people down, the weak and unworthy. Who deserves to live and who deserves to die. Elijah wants to strike down the weak and the people who can't fight for themselves, if you can't protect yourself, then you don't deserve to live.

Last edited:
I, @Total Anarchy Beastmode, fully understand and agree to the rules and guidelines set by the League of Assassins and the creators of the Rp. I am ready to enroll into the League.
Date: 2/25/2015

Name:
First: Liam
Last: Eirnheart

[Tabs][/Tabs][Tabs][/tabs][Tabs]

[tab=Looks]

Appearance: Normal Appearance
Assassin Appearance: His 'assassin' clothes.
Every day Appearance: Same as normal appearance.
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Accessories: His signature goggles.
[/Tab]

[tab=Body]
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 138 lbs.

[/Tab]

[tab=Abilities]
Powers: Sin Eating (I'm willing to change this, I just thought it'd make sense for a Komenco.)
Skills: (Is there some list to choose from?)
Known Konsidos: Konservi Mu: To mavro fidi (Greek)
Weapon of Choice: Quarterstaff, Mini-Crossbow
[/Tab]

[tab=Rank]
Assassin League of choice: Komenco
[/Tab]

[tab=What makes (Insert Name here) unique?]
Personality:
[/Tab]

[tab=Character's Past]
History/Bio: WIP
[/Tab]

[tab=Availability]
*Keep in mind 1 rp day is equivalent to 3 RL days. This will help us with activity. We will Rp Mon-Sat Keep Rping light on Sundays.

Unfortunately, I cannot commit to a specific time in which I'll be able to participate.

Days
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thurs
Friday
Sat
Sun
AM
NA
PM
NA
[/Tab]

[tab=Your reason for joining the L.OA]
Why did you want to become an assassin? "Justice needed to be delivered in a fair way, so I joined in order to deliver such justice."
What does being an assassin mean to you? "It means I am the judge, with the sins of my enemy being the deciding factor."
[/Tab]

I, Forbidden Galaxy, fully understand and agree to the rules and guidelines set by the League of Assassins and the creators of the Rp. I am ready to enroll into the League.
Date: 2/25/15
[/tabs]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Name:

[Tabs][/Tabs][Tabs][/tabs][Tabs][/tabs][Tabs]

[tab=Looks]

[/Tab]

[tab=Body]

[/Tab]

[tab=Abilities]
Powers: Sin Eating (I'm willing to change this, I just thought it'd make sense for a Komenco.)
Skills:
Weapon of Choice: Quarterstaff
[/Tab]

[tab=Rank]
[/Tab]

[tab=What makes Liam unique?]
Personality: WIP
[/Tab]

[tab=Character's Past]
[/Tab]

[tab=Availability]
*Keep in mind 1 rp day is equivalent to 3 RL days. This will help us with activity. We will Rp Mon-Sat Keep Rping light on Sundays.

Unfortunately, I cannot commit to a specific time in which I'll be able to participate.

Days
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thurs
Friday
Sat
Sun
AM
NA
PM
NA
[/Tab]

Why did you want to become an assassin? "Justice needed to be delivered in a fair way, so I joined in order to deliver such justice."
What does being an assassin mean to you? "It means I am the judge, with the sins of my enemy being the deciding factor."
[/Tab]

I, Forbidden Galaxy, fully understand and agree to the rules and guidelines set by the League of Assassins and the creators of the Rp. I am ready to enroll into the League.
[/tabs]
[Tabs]
Ok, I have a small favor to ask could you maybe move to the socio sango and possibly change your ability as well as the Konsido?[/tabs]

I, Affili, fully understand and agree to the rules and guidelines set by the League of Assassins and the creators of the Rp. I am ready to enroll into the League.
Date: Feb 25, 2015

Name:
First:Silverwolf AKA Silver
Last:Clanless
Sex: Male

• Monk_zpsbba868c5.jpg

Silver is well toned but not overly muscular relying mostly on speed and maneuverability versus out right brute strength.
    Everyday Appearance:

The assassin does not favor drawing attention to himself for obvious reasons. Being easy to forget when he feels it necessary makes his life a whole lot easier. He does enjoy being well dressed though mostly smart casual or formal depending on his mood at the time and the occasion.
    Hair Color : Dark Brown
    Eye Color: Dark Blue
  • Powers: Musical Combat
    Skills:Stealth, Acrobatics, Agility, Dual wielding, Throwing weapons, Two Handed Weapons, Acupuncture
    Weapon of Choice: Segmented staff that doubles as a hardened flute. The staff has a hidden short sword within it and the flute section can be played while the staff is connected or seperated.
    Secondary Weapons : A variety of concealed needles which can be used to incapacitate, slow, numb and even kill an opponent with the right application if Silver can get close enough to use them.
    Known Konsido: Konservi Mu: To mavro fidi

Last edited:
Ok, I have a small favor to ask could you maybe move to the socio sango and possibly change your ability as well as the Konsido?

Err.. sure, I just thought I reserved a spot in Komenco for at least two days..​

• Thank You
Name:

[Tabs][/Tabs][Tabs][/tabs][Tabs]

[tab=Looks]

[/Tab]

[tab=Body]

[/Tab]

[tab=Abilities]
Skills: (Is there some list to choose from?)
Weapon of Choice: Quarterstaff, Mini-Crossbow
[/Tab]

[tab=Rank]
[/Tab]

[tab=What makes (Insert Name here) unique?]
Personality:
[/Tab]

[tab=Character's Past]
[/Tab]

[tab=Availability]

Days
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thurs
Friday
Sat
Sun
AM
NA
PM
NA
[/Tab]

[/Tab]

[/tabs]
[Tabs]
After reading your availability, how do we know you're going to be able to keep up?[/tabs]

You see, NEVER saw that combat merging link, I just kinda picked mine

• Thank You
After reading your availability, how do we know you're going to be able to keep up?
Touche, I should've elaborated further on that. Somedays I won't be able to participate and somedays I'll be able to. I can guarantee I'll be able to easily post at least three times out of a school week while having complete free time on the weekends, with the rare occasion of having to stay at school to help stage manage a play.​

• Thank You
I would like to point out that Beast mode is a really cool person and probably didn't know you had reserved the spot. (Or like me saw your lack of messages and not being online and belived you had vanished) I'm sure he has no problem changing his character, Forbidden having reserved the spot before hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.