No Man's Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
*spots another Miku* That's a first

I have it, and at first it was super laggy, but I just turned down the graphics and it works fine. But I like it
Always a pleasure to meet another fan.

What are your computer's specs, if you don't mind me asking. I might be able to run it if I do the same, I'm only 2 gigs short of the recommended RAM size anyways and it wouldn't be the first time I played a game like this on low memory. I would still need the money to buy it though. :/

Always a pleasure to meet another fan.

What are your computer's specs, if you don't mind me asking. I might be able to run it if I do the same, I'm only 2 gigs short of the recommended RAM size anyways and it wouldn't be the first time I played a game like this on low memory. I would still need the money to buy it though. :/
To be honest I haven't got a clue what my specs are but the abbreviated version is it is a step down from a gaming computer.

It's kinda meh. And I played it for 3 days totalling 23 hours.

Sure it's pretty. Oh neat, another deer/dog/bug. Didn't the last planet have the same kind of mushroom tree? Good thing plutonium is as common as platinum off a plant. Only one person per massive station near a window invisible to the outside? Wonder if it gets lonely until I shovel 20 carbon in it over and over until it teaches me the word for high and gets me to fuck off. Aw fiddles ticks sub space combat? Time to shovel iron into the shields like it's coal on a steam boat. Ooh, Emeril, BAM, 2 million.

To hell with bases. Give me a frigate I can dock with and customize. I wanna take my base around the stars with me. Not build a home then backtrack six systems to chill.

Mademefeeltinyinthecosmicscaleofthings (6)/10. Lots of weed made it an experience I'll return to on and off.

Also, mods when?

I highly doubt NMS is ever getting mods.

I highly doubt NMS is ever getting mods.
See, I really hope it does. Look what it did for Minecraft (FTB, Infinity), Starbound (Frackin'Universe, Avali).

The few downsides to mods is them breaking and never being restored due to extremely long update times. Or even breaking the game.

Though considering the server side aspect of almost everything in NMS... I can't help but agree that it's unlikely.

See, I really hope it does. Look what it did for Minecraft (FTB, Infinity), Starbound (Frackin'Universe, Avali).

The few downsides to mods is them breaking and never being restored due to extremely long update times. Or even breaking the game.

Though considering the server side aspect of almost everything in NMS... I can't help but agree that it's unlikely.
Singleplayer mods are almost certain to be added. I do hope that players will be in control of their own servers to tinker with as they see fit, much like in Minecraft or other such games. Seriously, the mod community would be more than happy to make up for this game's lack of content.

Reactions: Windsong
I'm thinking of getting the game for pc soon. But I heard I might want to wait a bit or else it might end up like the Batman game situation all over again. Has anyone playing on the pc version encountered some major issues? I kinda would like to know what to prepare for. ;;A;;

Status
Not open for further replies.