No Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're cool! Just try to not stress about the lack of internet for now, and stay focused on the things that make you happy until that stuff gets set up at the new place :)
There isn't a lot making me happy at this very moment.. so it's been hard without the Internet.

Ahahaha I already unpacked most of my crap.. and part of theirs too. I swear they get out of more things than I can list at the moment.. and it pisses me off...
You unpacked, but did you organize?

can't really organize with all THEIR crap in the way.. i've organized what i can

can't really organize with all THEIR crap in the way.. i've organized what i can
Double-Organize, Triple-Organize! Sort until you've got the master of sorted rooms! >:3

*sighs* i may just shove the one guys stuff to his room so i can move around some furniture.. but it's a lot of work to do on my own...

*sighs* i may just shove the one guys stuff to his room so i can move around some furniture.. but it's a lot of work to do on my own...
That's the point, it gives you enough to do until the Internet is fully back.

i meant more like.. i can't do it on my own cause the stupid furniture is too heavy for me to move..

Thanks for letting me know!

Unfortunately i'm here.. at my work.. on lunch break, stealing a bit of their internet, because i don't have internet at my new home. And it sucks. I wish that I could rp with you all. People that i'm sorry I haven't been able to contact would include but is not an entire list would be @Melon @FOX @Dawn @Esthalia @Lstorm @PSYCOsanches589 @Tribs @Iwazuma @Elle @Alan @Seiji @Ayla @WhisperingWillows and anyone else that i missed. I'm sorry to all of you that i haven't really been able to stay in contact. We are trying to remedy the internetless house with a house full of stressed out gamers.
I miss you for sure Yume-Chan!! When you return I will be delighted, but until then focus on yourself and things will work out!!

I miss you for sure Yume-Chan!! When you return I will be delighted, but until then focus on yourself and things will work out!!
i'm hoping that that's all i need to do. Is focus on myself. Because i need some SERIOUS TLC after these boys have driven me so far up the damn walls. I really miss you all. Miss being able to talk to all of you and even more than all of that... I miss my created worlds.. My characters.... i can't even pick up a book atm and enjoy it because i just keep wanting to rp.

• Love
Reactions: F0X
i'm hoping that that's all i need to do. Is focus on myself. Because i need some SERIOUS TLC after these boys have driven me so far up the damn walls. I really miss you all. Miss being able to talk to all of you and even more than all of that... I miss my created worlds.. My characters.... i can't even pick up a book atm and enjoy it because i just keep wanting to rp.
I'll be ready to RP with you when you have the chance, that is certain!!

I'll be ready to RP with you when you have the chance, that is certain!!
T.T oh please! i miss rping with you. We haven't rp'd in so.. so long. Heck i don't even have anything set up to rp or game atm cause the house is a total disaster zone and my laptop screen is broken T.T

Don't stress, we'll all be here when you get back. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.