Nivi joins Iwaku!

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nivi

Original poster
HI EVERYONE >3>

I'm Nivi, and I live in Odense, Denmark (But currently residing in an apartment in Copenhagen).

I'm 17, and recently started classes again, because my pitiful summer vacation has ended. :(

Anywho, here's a little bit about me:

I'm an avid roleplayer, have been doing so for about 5 years! I use RPN, but the update looks icky, so I'm now going to try Iwaku upon my friend's invitation!

I play volleyball, soccer, and occasionally softball. I also like to think I'm good at art but really I'm terrible... I also like to dance/shuffle! That, I'm not too bad at.. I guess.. My sister is alot better ;^;

Basic Info!

Favorite food: Harp seal ribs

Music: EDM, Trap, etc

Favorite anime: harambe (lol jk it's Naruto)

Favorite Roleplay Types: Nation Building, fandoms, fantasy

Favorite VideoGame: Halo reach, Grey Goo

Please ask me questions!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Nivi! Welcome! I have to say that I've never eaten harp seal ribs, but I'd love to have the opportunity to do so sometimes. That said, I loved Denmark. I visited a few times back when I was still living at home in Scotland. c: You are from a very beautiful country!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nivi
LAUGHED @ NARUTO IS MY FAV ANIMAL

Also hello and welcome to the community! :D

Reactions: Ali
Heya! Welcome to Iwaku!

I'm sorry you didn't find the update to your liking, but I'm glad you're here. What kind of RP are you interested in?

Hi, Nivi! Welcome! I have to say that I've never eaten harp seal ribs, but I'd love to have the opportunity to do so sometimes. That said, I loved Denmark. I visited a few times back when I was still living at home in Scotland. c: You are from a very beautiful country!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

LAUGHED @ NARUTO IS MY FAV ANIMAL

Also hello and welcome to the community! :D
PAHAHAHAHAH

Heya! Welcome to Iwaku!

I'm sorry you didn't find the update to your liking, but I'm glad you're here. What kind of RP are you interested in?
Yeah, I'm sorry too! I liked the old RPN alot better. The update is just so unappealing! Iwaku on the other hand looks pretty cool. I like nation building roleplays, or fandom roleplays. To be honest I like ALOT of stuff but those would have to be my favorite if I had to pick. If not, small rp's with romance.

Reactions: Nav
A rib eating, anime watching, Halo playing EDM kid....

Yupp, it is official. My new favorite newbie! Hahaha, welcome to Iwaku! You've picked a good community to join, the people here are super helpful. If you ever have any questions don't hesitate to ask anyone, I'm sure they'd be delighted to give you a hand.

I do have a question for you though, out of my own gaming curiosity: Have you had a chance to play Halo 5 yet?

HELLO AND WELCOME! IM DONE BEING FRIENDLY >:(. But anyways I see you have summoned the Anime Nerd and worst joke teller. I'm happy I have a fellow gamer Among Iwaku ^.^

• Bucket of Rainbows
A rib eating, anime watching, Halo playing EDM kid....

Yupp, it is official. My new favorite newbie! Hahaha, welcome to Iwaku! You've picked a good community to join, the people here are super helpful. If you ever have any questions don't hesitate to ask anyone, I'm sure they'd be delighted to give you a hand.

I do have a question for you though, out of my own gaming curiosity: Have you had a chance to play Halo 5 yet?
Thank you! I haven't played it, no.. I'm a huge story geek and to be honest for me the game died at Halo 4... It just made no sense story wise, so I haven't even dared to try Halo 5! :(

Thank you! I haven't played it, no.. I'm a huge story geek and to be honest for me the game died at Halo 4... It just made no sense story wise, so I haven't even dared to try Halo 5! :(
Yeah, I hear you there. I was a little disappointed with Halo 4's story... Seemed a little too random for me, however 5's wasn't that bad. It was actually intriguing with the switches in POV between the Master Chief and Spartan Locke. That being said it was a little on the short side for a Halo game which makes me think they're gearing up for something big (or so I hope lol)... If you get your hands on a copy you should give it shot if for no other reason than it is visually stunning!

So Naruto is a favorite is it? What else have you seen?

Yeah, I hear you there. I was a little disappointed with Halo 4's story... Seemed a little too random for me, however 5's wasn't that bad. It was actually intriguing with the switches in POV between the Master Chief and Spartan Locke. That being said it was a little on the short side for a Halo game which makes me think they're gearing up for something big (or so I hope lol)... If you get your hands on a copy you should give it shot if for no other reason than it is visually stunning!

So Naruto is a favorite is it? What else have you seen?
I watched Sword art online, some of gun gale online, angel beats, attack on titan, and other questionable animes which shall not be mentioned

Hi Nivi! I'm curious: What does seal rib taste like?

Like a mix of pork and venison... I don't know what to compare it to
Haha, fair enough. That actually does give me a bit of an idea. Do you eat them with sauce? Sorry, I'm just really curious. I like food.

Haha, fair enough. That actually does give me a bit of an idea. Do you eat them with sauce? Sorry, I'm just really curious. I like food.
Not always, but I eat pork ribs with sauce when I go to the west

• Thank You
Reactions: Astaroth
Hello Nivi! I'm Touch of Insanity or Insanity for short! Welcome to this wonderful place. I hope you find everything you love here on Iwaku, and make even more friends. I'm not sure what the shuffle is, but I'd love to learn about it! Sounds like it could be fun. I also like to do art! What type do you like to do? I myself adore pastels. If you ever have any questions feel free to PM me! Or if you just want to chat. You can also find me hanging out in our Chatrooms if you'd like to hang out!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Hello Nivi! I'm Touch of Insanity or Insanity for short! Welcome to this wonderful place. I hope you find everything you love here on Iwaku, and make even more friends. I'm not sure what the shuffle is, but I'd love to learn about it! Sounds like it could be fun. I also like to do art! What type do you like to do? I myself adore pastels. If you ever have any questions feel free to PM me! Or if you just want to chat. You can also find me hanging out in our Chatrooms if you'd like to hang out!
I try my hand at everything but fail every time ;u;
Thank you for the warm welcome! Shuffling is a type of dance, really popular in eastern Europe/Scandinavia

Reactions: Touch of Insanity
Hey Nivi :-) glad you joined us!! Also that moment when you thought you had tried every type of meat the world has to offer and she comes at you with harp seal. Anthony Bourdain, in the house!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Favorite anime: harambe (lol jk it's Naruto)
Dank meme detected.

Anyway, welcome to Iwaku! It's nice to have you here. Stop by General Chatting or the Chatbox when you can to talk to other members and relax while waiting for RP posts. Or if you want to jump into an RP, check out Group RP requests or 1x1 partner requests. You'll find what you want. Don't hesitate to speak to staff if you need help with something.

Have fun!

I just realized there's so many people that switched to here from RPN... RIP :C

Reactions: B l u E s
Welcome ^_^

I like Naruto but One Piece is my favorite :P

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.