Nivi joins Iwaku!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Iwaku Nivi! :D
I noticed you like Fandom RP's and I (as well as another) am running a big ass fairy tail RP :D

If that interests you, come check it out.
Link is in my signature :)

Also, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
I hope iwaku treats you well ^^

Reactions: B l u E s
Welcome to Iwaku, Nivi. ^^ If you have any questions or problems just send us staffies a message! We'd like to help you become accommodated and happy here. :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nivi
I watched Sword art online, some of gun gale online, angel beats, attack on titan, and other questionable animes which shall not be mentioned
Lol, we all have that list of anime we would rather not admit to having seen. But of the ones you did mention there's only one that I never got to finish. I had a bit of a hard time getting through Angel Beats... Don't know why. XD Ever see Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles? Or it's counterpart xxxHolic? They're both really good, I recommend them if you ever have the time.

Ahh, tjena. I was just in Copenhagen earlier this month.

I have not eaten harp seal ribs, though. Does it taste markedly different from other ribs?

Ahem, anyway! I'm Kitti and welcome to Iwaku. I hope that you find everything with ease and all that but don't hesitate to ask if you need help with something.

Help Desk is here if you are having trouble and the staff are always happy to lend a hand.

Ahh, tjena. I was just in Copenhagen earlier this month.

I have not eaten harp seal ribs, though. Does it taste markedly different from other ribs?

Ahem, anyway! I'm Kitti and welcome to Iwaku. I hope that you find everything with ease and all that but don't hesitate to ask if you need help with something.

Help Desk is here if you are having trouble and the staff are always happy to lend a hand.
Yay! They kind of taste like a mix of pork and venison, I don't really know what to compare them to...

Hello there.. Welcome to Iwaku. Glad to have you on board with us. Anyhow, I noticed you joined the FT RP I'm running with @Ali.

Anyhow, glad to have you there as well. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

And your Danish?.. I myself am Norwegian.. XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: B l u E s and Nivi
Hello there.. Welcome to Iwaku. Glad to have you on board with us. Anyhow, I noticed you joined the FT RP I'm running with @Ali.

Anyhow, glad to have you there as well. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

And your Danish?.. I myself am Norwegian.. XD
Yup! I was borne in Odense

Are you bisexual or a lesbian!? Cause you too cute for me to stay straight!!

HAHAHA! ok, *leaves thread*
*Puts Copenhagen in her vacation list*

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nivi
Status
Not open for further replies.