Nintendo Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Skyechu

Original poster
Hey guys welcome to my Nintendo (Smash Bros) RP sign up sheet. Just follow the sign up style below and we will be good to go. :D

Rules
1.Please be nice to everyone.
2.We are keeping things PG at least. No blood or gore.
3.Only Nintendo characters allowed however that does not mean no Sonic for example. As long as they have had games on Nintendo systems they are good to go.
4.Make replies at least a paragraph. That would be swell.

Username-

Character-

Series-

Power/Skills-

Characters

Skyechu

Lucina

Fire Emblem

Sword skills

Crysodic

Greninja

Pokemon

Martial Arts/Water Manipulation
(Water Manipulation as in his moves)

Username- Dante Redgrave

Character - Duck Hunt Duo

Series- Duck Hunt

Power/Skills - Ability to use items from old Light Gun games such as Hogan's alley (I.E The exploding can), Clay Pidegon Toss and Wild Gunman. Duckcan carry the dog in the air for a short time before plummeting.

Username-
Adelaide Belial

Character-
Zero Suit Samus/Samus Aran

Series-
Metroid

Power/Skills-
High-tech biological power suit, equipped with dozens of weaponry,such as the arm cannon, various types of blasters and missiles. Alongside the power suit s the Zero Suit, which allows her to perform at top physical capabilities, complimenting her warrior training and Chozo DNA.

Username
Smile Dog
Character-
Marth
Series-
Fire Emblem
Power/Skills-
Sword Skills

Last edited by a moderator:
Crysodic

Greninja

Pokemon

Martial Arts/Water Manipulation
(Water Manipulation as in his moves)​

Username- Dante Redgrave

Character - Duck Hunt Duo

Series- Duck Hunt

Power/Skills - Ability to use items from old Light Gun games such as Hogan's alley (I.E The exploding can), Clay Pidegon Toss and Wild Gunman. Duckcan carry the dog in the air for a short time before plummeting.

Challengin' myself here.​

Username-
Adelaide Belial

Character-
Zero Suit Samus/Samus Aran

Series-
Metroid

Power/Skills-
High-tech biological power suit, equipped with dozens of weaponry,such as the arm cannon, various types of blasters and missiles. Alongside the power suit s the Zero Suit, which allows her to perform at top physical capabilities, complimenting her warrior training and Chozo DNA.​

Username
Smile Dog
Character-
Marth
Series-
Fire Emblem
Power/Skills-
Sword Skills

Do you mind if I use my own CS. I like to put detail when implementing my character.

Thanks. I'll have it up a few.

Full Name: Pit
Alias(es): Pitty Pat, Head of Palutena's guard
Game of which this character is from: Kid Icarus
Age: Unknown except for it is known he is more then twenty eight.
Place of birth(OPTIONAL):Skyworld
Birthdate: Unknown

Height: 5"3
Eye Color: brown
Hair color:brown
Build(aka body type):Frail, young angel.
Appearance(any other DETAILS about your character's appearance. How they dress, dimples or freckles, hair length, scars, etc.):
200px-250px-Pit_Uprising.png

Personality: Very kind hearted, shy, respectful, protective, loyal, shy and talkative.
Like(s, optional): Saving humans and life, destroying the underworld army
Dislike(s, optional)):
Fear(s):Having Lady Palutena get hurt
ALLERGIES(if any):
Flaws/weaknesses: He cannot fly like other angels. He needs the goddess Palutena to help him fly but this only lasts for 5 minutes then his wings burn up and he has to travel on land until his mission is done.
Skills/Powers/Abilities:Pit is and angel so he has acces to many divine weapons. His most iconic weapon is Palutena's bow, a bow that can fire light arrows and can be split into two to form to blades. He can fly with the help of his goddess and can fire arrows very fast. He is notable for his speed on the ground when carrying the weapon.
Biography(a basic backstory showing the info you dub important about your character's life): Pit was any normal angel warrior from Skyworld. He trained with the other soldiers like the centurions. But Pit wasn't like any other angel, his wings did not let him fly. One day when Medusa attacked from the underworld he stayed behind since he could not fly. Medusa eventually came and threw Pit in the depths of the underworld an turned his goddess to stone. The angel then had to climb through the underworld and the overworld to eventually find the 3 sacred treasures, defeat Medusa and free Lady Palutena. After this feat he was turned captain of Palutena's guard. After Medusa got resurrected and wanted to get revenge on Pit. She then took her commanders and wrecked havoc onthe realm. Soon after Lady Palutena sent Pit after her and with her new powers she gave him the ability to fly at high speeds to get to his destination, until he flies for 5 minutes and his wings burn up. Then when he foiled the plans of Medusa Pit learns that Hades was controlling Medusa the whole time. He then faced Viridi, goddes of nature and defeated with the help of Viridi, Hades and Palutena the Aurum, an Alien species bent on destroying worlds. After this he went and took on Hades with the power of the 3 sacred treasures.

Username: Crono
Character: Daroachimage.jpg
Series: Kirby
Power/Skills:
Teleportation
Levitation
Ice Staff and Three Star Cane
Plenty of bombs to go around
Master thief

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Username: Arrow

Character: Paper Mario (PM for short)
Series: Paper Mario
Power/Skills:
  • Jump
  • Hammer
  • Paper: As much a strength as a weakness, PM's body is thin and lightweight. He can essentially disappear from sight when turning sideways, and fold himself into a variety of shapes such as an airplane or a rolling tube.

Everyone is accepted. I will make the actual rp later tonight. :)

So does anyone have any specific plans in mind for where the story will go? Where there be one main antagonist we need to fight, or several from different settings like in Subspace? I think the latter would be fun.

So does anyone have any specific plans in mind for where the story will go? Where there be one main antagonist we need to fight, or several from different settings like in Subspace? I think the latter would be fun.
That would be a good idea. :) Should be fun

Will we be borrowing other elements of the Subspace Emissiary, like the team-ups? Or how everyone didn't know each other very well?

I think I should mention that Daroach is the leader of a group of thieves called the Squeak Squad and has a personal blimp. :)

I'm up for some subspace-style team-ups. How about we decide who's going to team with who now, and what our goals will be?

Any villain ideas from anyone? Bowser is the obvious route for Mario, but I was thinking of looking through Paper Mario's extensive cast of minor characters too. For instance, a mafia boss who places a hit on the heroes, or Hooktail the dragon as a boss battle.

We could visit the Glitz Pit as a fighting arena as well, if anyone's interested in that.

That'd be pretty cool, and for Samus...Mother Brain, or Kraid maybe? We've seen a lot of the possible stages that could be ventured to, but maybe the planet Zebes to walk around on this time?

I think Marx or 02 would be good choices as villans from Kirby, and there's a whole slew of bosses we could use as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.