Nintendo Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure we can plan the pair ups now. Start with teams of two and meet up with others later on. That would work.

Anyone want to join Mario's team? I have some plot ideas in mind already.

Anyone want to pair with Daroach? Whoever it is, his 'partner' will probably be chasing him because he stole something of theirs...

Reactions: Akira Tadokoro
Anyone want to pair with Daroach? Whoever it is, his 'partner' will probably be chasing him because he stole something of theirs...
The Dog and Duck could. The Dog could chase him for plundering his duck friend maybe?

I suppose his immense greed could lead him to steal ducks. Probably more because the duck is valued immensely by the dog... Yah, he's a jerk like that. ^_^

Reactions: Akira Tadokoro
I suppose his immense greed could lead him to steal ducks. Probably more because the duck is valued immensely by the dog... Yah, he's a jerk like that. ^_^
Then it shall be done!

Seems funny as well.

In lieu of this whole partnership, I wonder who if the bounty hunter of the galaxy would be in a partnership, and with who...?

Oh I'm sure a bounty hunter and a master thieve will get along fine when we meet up...

Well, wouldn't that just be interesting...

Username- Akabon

Character- Bandana Waddle Dee

Series- Kirby

Power/Skills- Almost or on par for skills and strength like Kirby. He wields a spear and knows many offense and defense techniques with the spear. He's a very loyal servant to King Dedede.

Username- WickedFinance

Character- Wario

Series- Wario Land

Power/Skills- His immense strength, despite his weight, allows him to take use of various offensive attacks.

Heyaaaaa, time to write up a sheet.

Username - Archmage Jeremiah

Character - Ashley, the Witch in Training

latest

Series - Warioware

Power/Skills - Witchcraft. I could go into paragraph lengths to explain, but one word sums it up completely.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am, but I'm not sure the person who started this has been on in a while......

Hmmmm...

1329933589_pai_mei_beard_flick.gif

Also, where do people get those things in their signatures? I see so many people with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.