"new world"

Status
Not open for further replies.
((Will post soon. No time right now for a lengthy post.))

Reactions: Kuroda
Solus watched carefully, not speaking for a few minutes. He nodded to Mark and Justin, pattung Justin on the back again as he got up. "I'll come along. Let me just assess your situation here buddy" He walked over to Air and Vincent. He had seen the schizophrenic's self directed ramblings before and knew that he was contemplating drastic action. His eyes were darting about, as his internal personalities debated. It was fairly clear to someone who knew what they were looking for.

Disregarding the possibility of an outburst from Vincent, he cut straight into the conversation. "Awfully sorry to interrupt but I really need to bring something up Air. I can't stand Justin. I could put aside his obvious arrogance if he was dependable and reliable but I just can't see that in him either" he sighed loudly. "He's just useless! Why do you even keep that waste of space around?" He asked, finishing on a fairly personal insult. He of course meant none of it, but delivered it with the utmost sincerity. This would test what she thought of Justin.

Arkiona was shocked at Soul's sudden outbrust about Justin, some of it made her want to laugh well the other wanted to take the gun and put it in the males mouth. Taking a deep breath and sighed she turned to soul, "Why do you keep that stupid mask on? It muffles your voice and is a possible destraction on the battle feild." She said cooly knowing full well Soul's mask had a deeper meaning than an accessory. Crossing her arms over her chest she smiled, "Justin is a idiotic moron, who I sometime question if he has a brain in that head full of hot air of his, but he's my cover, backup, family, and most important he's my best friend. Though next time if you wanted to know my feelings about Justin you could of asked instead of throwing up a huge scene." She said with a giggle then turned back to Vincent, to continue their conversation and left soul to feel whatever he was feeling at the moment.

Solus took on this new data. Best friends. He was fairly sure those words would have cut straight through Justin's heart had he heard them. She had caught his approach for what it was, meaning she surely wasn't stupid. She knew how Justin obviously felt but didn't act on it. Hmm. Not much he could do. He put that issue to the back of his head for the minute.

"The mask serves many purposes. You have already guessed a few but don't think you have a read on me darling" he said with a cheery tone although his eyes were completely dead, showing his true state. Pure neutral. Emotionless. It showed for just a second but he had no doubt she had glanced it. "It'll take a lot to get this mask off me in company" he sighed as he turned away.

Arkiona smiled, "nor do I plan to get it off of you, you look cute with it on." She teased Soul as he walked off then looked over her shoulder to see justin sitting into the bar downing another shot, when will you learn Justin.. I can't love you. She though as if he could hear her thoughts.

Solus shot her a look back. "If you can guess where my name came from, I'll take it off. Solus. S-o-l-u-s." He said to her. "I'll give you a little hint. I travel alone"
With that he left to find somewhere to pass the time until the expedition.

Levi snaps a salute as the man called Jackson leaves the tent. Turning on his heel, he strides out towards the bar where he saw the woman from blue standing. "I'm sorry to interrupt, ma'am, but are you Arikona? Jackson Thurman told me I should find you."

Arkiona giggled at Solus, "whatever man." She said with a laugh, abnormally happy, that is until she almost decked Levi for coming out of now where, "oh my god.. Sorry im a little jumpy." She said with a weary smile, "but yes im Arkiona, call me Air for short." She explained with a smile. What does Jackson want me to do for him.. she thought for a moment beforr smiling, "if there a war strategy you want?" She asked.

Ducking easily under the fist, he smiles his signature one sided grin at her. "It's alright. It's not what you can do for me. Not yet, anyway. It's what I'm gonna do for you. I'm under orders to accompany you on the supply run to Yellow today, for extra protection. Will that be a problem?"

Arching her eyebrow, "who gave you...fucking jackson." She grumbled pinching the bridge of her nose. Sighing she looked levi up and down analyzing and predicting his battle field attacks, "sure I dont care but we're not going to yellow we're going to the reds, if were attacked I want you to be lead, ill take left side and haiti will be right well Jackson finds a sniping spot." She warned him ahead of time giving him her own little smile.

"I guess I forgot to mention that I also have my squad of 25 of the best damn soldiers in the red army. And my orders came from my commander, Admiral O'Rourke. You may be the best tactician in this base, but I am THE best tactician in the entire red army. Let me handle security. Tap the other people you want, but leave security to me."

Arkiona starting to get amused by Levis reactions decided to play a game, "if you have 25 men and are the best tactician for all the Red rebellion, who I am also remembering are having struggles with their strategist creating better attack approaches, then there's no need for me to join you, in fact whats stopping you from taking the cart and heading back yourself?" she asked slightly tilting her head to the side and giggled. The women's eyes started to glow with interest as she started to connect the spiderwebs leading to Levi's core.

Over the past she had only done this when she had gotten bored with babysitting prisoners, but now and days it was her job to think like a soldier that way the rebellion in the blue territory wont be dirtied with soldiers blood, that is more than it already was. Arkiona loved games like this though, especially if it meant it was someone she was supposed to be working with, "besides the soldiers are seeping into the yellow territory as well, I will most likely be called to be a yellow base strategist until the soldiers weaken again." She explained seeming offly cheery about going into war, but then again she was only playing a simple game for the moment.

"Hence the reason I'm here. After we return, I am to stay and continue to liaise with you. This is to be a joint red and blue base, with red as tenants, using it as a jumping ground to hit the soldiers."

Arkiona sighed putting aside her game for now she focused on Levi's persona for a moment. It was obvious he wasn't lying, and it was also obvious he was at higher rank then most people she had come acrossed. Coming to a conclusion she smiled, "jackson told you to use me as you need me didn't he?" She asked the lad before her, knowing that if she was taken into the heart of battle Justin would lose it, along with other members of her base. Not only that but she might die sooner than later in the hands of the red and she would grow homesick, "yellow territory is as far as I go outside the blue territory." She told him, her eyes emotionless she looked directly into the young mans eyes.

"He did, and you wouldn't be going far. The admirals reason for choosing this blue base as a jumping point was so we could hit the soldiers in yellow. We wouldn't be going farther than that. We'll stay here when not on mission. Does that work?" He noticed that a look passed across her face, a look he had seen on men in his command, a look of homesickness. "You're not from here, are you?"

Caught off guard for a moment Arkiona sighed, "I don't know where I'm originally from actually, this base it the closest thing i have to a home. I was thinking about leaving the base and it made me homesick a little." She admitted blushing a little that she had let that much show on her face, "But back on task, to take out the soldiers in the yellow i need a current update of all the soldiers movements so i can plan our route to the red territory for the delivery, then from their we can go straight into war and get this shit over with." she told Levi playing with one of her knifes for a moment she started to prematurely piece together a plan.

"Let me handle th route. I've got contacts in yellow, red, and the soldiers territory keeping me updated. And I can infer their moves. That's what makes my squad so deadly. Where is our destination?" He couldn't stop smiling at this girl. Why do I keep smiling? I NEVER smile!

Arkiona nodded, "well i'm a strategist hun, planning is my job, so either way i need a current map." she told him blushing slightly at his smile, What the fuck is this, i never blush! She scolded herself mentally but couldn't help but smile back at Levi, "And we're heading to Gernal Javier's camp in the red territory where Washing DC used to be." she informed him getting excited over the idea, "But with how close it is to the soldiers we might be attacked which is why i need the map." She explained blushing a little more and yet again scolding herself.

"I know him. I've worked with him on multiple occasions. Okay, here's the map." He spreads it on the bar. "We're here. The quickest route would be here. We would move from the base, and through Bel-Air. We skirt Baltimore, and follow I95 to DC. The down side of this is, we would have to temporarily cross through Soldiers territory. While normally that's not a bad thing, the sector we would be traveling through is right between red and blue, with blue to the north and red to the south. The area is heavily guarded, and factionless and bandits run rampant through the area. We can take that route, or we can go to Baltimore, get on a ship, and sail into DC. Those are the quickest routes to Javier's camp. Which one do you want to take?"

Akriona studied the map and sighed for a minute letting her brain do its job. If we go out on sail we'll be easy targets out in the open like that... I say we take 195 and work are way up." She told Levi looking up at him she tried to lighten the mood a little, "who knows maybe it would help clear out some trash we'll we're up there." She chimed added a giggle to the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.