2. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Medieval, Dystopian, Sci-Fi/Future,
Hi! I am new to IwakuRoleplay.com, and would like to know some important community rules and stuff before I do anything.

Hello, Salagord! Welcome to Iwaku! :)

If you're looking for community guidelines and such, I suggest you check Iwaku's Terms and Rules along with their Privacy Policy to get you started. It's a lot to read, but it'll help you know what to do and what not to.

To get you started after you've read those, to try to find a partner in Iwaku, you can make a search thread in Partner Connections. A lot of Iwakians are currently searching for RP partners here! So it's a great place to start.

Not into 1-on-1? No worries! We've got Group RP Signups and Group RP Brainstorming & RP Search if you prefer to RP with more people at a time.

If you need anything else, feel free to ask! :)

Welcome to Iwaku! If you are confused about anything, I suggest checking out the Help Desk. It has lots of important information for navigating the site. ^^

Reactions: CaptainYulef
Welcome to Iwaku, Salagord!

Everyone's doing my job for me around here LOL We're happy to have you here and all of the links above by those very sweet and helpful members will get you exactly where you need to be <3 Let any of us on staff know if you need any extra help!

Have a great day and welcome to our cozy lil family :D

Reactions: CaptainYulef