New to IWAKU, experienced RP'er

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by kiro to join our community. Please click here to register.
J

julia.

Original poster
Greetings, fellow roleplayers!

I am a pretty cut and dry person. I like to RP and have been since I was about twelve, (I wish I could see those first posts-I'm sure they were hideous). I'm a bit older, and my first e-mail account was on AOL. I love writing, but have issues with writer's block.....a lot, but hopefully that won't be too much of a problem anymore.

As for my writing style, it is pretty straight forward I think. I've learned that details are important, but too much fluff can detract from the point so I try and include and even balance of direction and descriptive imagery.

I'm a nerd. I love to read, play Skyrim and veg out on the couch when I'm not cleaning or filling the wishes of my 3 and 5 year old.

I love you already. ;)
So, welcome! Hope you have fun here and if there is ANYTHING I can do for you, just tell me!
Sadly, I life to far away to babysit or clean for you.

I LUB YOU MORE THAN FREYJA.

Anyways, welcome to the site! -u-
We people at Iwaku have a lot to offer such as:
rps
love

;u; Please enjoy your stay and
plsplspls be my friend. ;u;

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hi there Julia, welcome to the siiiiiite! :D

Welcome to the Madness xD. Enjoy your stay here :3

Hi, Ilium could perhaps use you.

Thanks y'all!

Yes, I'm southern.

Yes, I live in upstate NY. No, I do not like the snow, or the cold. I moved here because I'm getting a divorce and in result of leaving my ex met a pretty cool dude who is from where I live now.

And uhm, District, VIKINGS is what I have to say to that. Ragnar, Bjorn, Lagertha....yummm.

This is probably the best welcome ever.