New to IWAKU, experienced RP'er

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
J

julia.

Original poster
Greetings, fellow roleplayers!

I am a pretty cut and dry person. I like to RP and have been since I was about twelve, (I wish I could see those first posts-I'm sure they were hideous). I'm a bit older, and my first e-mail account was on AOL. I love writing, but have issues with writer's block.....a lot, but hopefully that won't be too much of a problem anymore.

As for my writing style, it is pretty straight forward I think. I've learned that details are important, but too much fluff can detract from the point so I try and include and even balance of direction and descriptive imagery.

I'm a nerd. I love to read, play Skyrim and veg out on the couch when I'm not cleaning or filling the wishes of my 3 and 5 year old.

I love you already. ;)
So, welcome! Hope you have fun here and if there is ANYTHING I can do for you, just tell me!
Sadly, I life to far away to babysit or clean for you.

I LUB YOU MORE THAN FREYJA.

Anyways, welcome to the site! -u-
We people at Iwaku have a lot to offer such as:
rps
love

;u; Please enjoy your stay and
plsplspls be my friend. ;u;

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hi there Julia, welcome to the siiiiiite! :D

Welcome to the Madness xD. Enjoy your stay here :3

Hi, Ilium could perhaps use you.

Thanks y'all!

Yes, I'm southern.

Yes, I live in upstate NY. No, I do not like the snow, or the cold. I moved here because I'm getting a divorce and in result of leaving my ex met a pretty cool dude who is from where I live now.

And uhm, District, VIKINGS is what I have to say to that. Ragnar, Bjorn, Lagertha....yummm.

This is probably the best welcome ever.