New to Iwaku, but definitely not to RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessLala95

Edgesquire
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Magical, Fictitious, Mystical, Dark & Light
Hey there, everyone :)

My name is Brianna, but you can all call me Lala. I'm eighteen years old, I live in snowy Canada, and I've been involved in text-based roleplay on-and-off for about seven years.

I've been an active member of numerous roleplaying communities, ranging from child-friendly to explicit content. I've explored around a lot looking for somewhere to settle down and after a dear friend from another site referred me to Iwaku, I'm hoping that this just might be the place.

I'm a bit of a girly-girl, I love love and romance, and my flirtatious lady characters tend to reflect that - and my flirtatious male characters, of course ;) Of course, I'm more than capable of keeping activities clean and I love a good, rich plot filled with adventure and mystery.

I was a member of my first roleplay site for three years and eventually was given a staff position due to my skill, dedication, and ability to get along well with everyone and follow the rules. I left for personal reasons and took a break from roleplay, but got back into it when it was introduced to the Sims 3 forums where I hung out. It wasn't long before I was running one of the biggest and most long-lived roleplays on the site, though I eventually closed it due to a number of reasons, including a dwindling interest in RP within the community.

I've explored a number of random sites and haven't really found one that peaked my interest or kept me around, so I'm hopping this will be the one :)

I hope to see you guys around!! <3

Hallo Lala, welcome to the community! :D I hope you can find a home here!

Hello Lala, welcome aboard!

I hope you find what you're looking for here. :)

:D Welcome to Iwaku!

Status
Not open for further replies.