2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Magical, Fictitious, Mystical, Dark & Light
Hey there, everyone :)

My name is Brianna, but you can all call me Lala. I'm eighteen years old, I live in snowy Canada, and I've been involved in text-based roleplay on-and-off for about seven years.

I've been an active member of numerous roleplaying communities, ranging from child-friendly to explicit content. I've explored around a lot looking for somewhere to settle down and after a dear friend from another site referred me to Iwaku, I'm hoping that this just might be the place.

I'm a bit of a girly-girl, I love love and romance, and my flirtatious lady characters tend to reflect that - and my flirtatious male characters, of course ;) Of course, I'm more than capable of keeping activities clean and I love a good, rich plot filled with adventure and mystery.

I was a member of my first roleplay site for three years and eventually was given a staff position due to my skill, dedication, and ability to get along well with everyone and follow the rules. I left for personal reasons and took a break from roleplay, but got back into it when it was introduced to the Sims 3 forums where I hung out. It wasn't long before I was running one of the biggest and most long-lived roleplays on the site, though I eventually closed it due to a number of reasons, including a dwindling interest in RP within the community.

I've explored a number of random sites and haven't really found one that peaked my interest or kept me around, so I'm hopping this will be the one :)

I hope to see you guys around!! <3

Hallo Lala, welcome to the community! :D I hope you can find a home here!

Hello Lala, welcome aboard!

I hope you find what you're looking for here. :)

:D Welcome to Iwaku!

Status
Not open for further replies.