A

Aya

Original poster
Hey all!! i'm a new member here and open to pretty much anything :) If you'd like to RP with me please message me

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Hello there Aya, Welcome to Iwaku! :confetti:

Love your username; one of my characters is named the same and she's pretty cute and awesome!

I hope you're finding Iwaku an easy place to navigate! Is this your first time on a roleplaying forum, or have you previous experience? What sort of roleplays do you enjoy?

If you have any questions, don't be shy to ask! ^_^

Welcome to Iwaku, Aya! ^o^

Welcome to Iwaku, Aya! Take this cookie :cookie: and enjoy your stay.

Hello there Aya, Welcome to Iwaku! :confetti:

Love your username; one of my characters is named the same and she's pretty cute and awesome!

I hope you're finding Iwaku an easy place to navigate! Is this your first time on a roleplaying forum, or have you previous experience? What sort of roleplays do you enjoy?

If you have any questions, don't be shy to ask! ^_^

Thank you!! Ahh thats great to hear :)
Yep, this is my first time on a roleplay forum, ive roleplayed before on a few discord servers and ive only ever done one type so im not quite sure what to expect. I really hope i can introduce my own characters and get to know others from other people :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Hi there Aya! :D

This was my second roleplaying forum (though same year as I began), so I know how it feels to be new to the whole world (been here for four years now xD) so I'm pretty sure this will be a great start for you! :D

Happy roleplaying! :D

Hi there Aya! :D

This was my second roleplaying forum (though same year as I began), so I know how it feels to be new to the whole world (been here for four years now xD) so I'm pretty sure this will be a great start for you! :D

Happy roleplaying! :D
Thanks a lot! I hope i enjoy this website as much as you have and i make some new friends :D Also is that BTS i see ;)

Reactions: CrystalTears
Hi Aya! Welcome to the site and to forum roleplaying. It's not too complicated, don't worry. Let me know if I can help you with anything.

Is the piano in your avatar because you play or did you just like the picture?

Thanks a lot! I hope i enjoy this website as much as you have and i make some new friends :D Also is that BTS i see ;)
It is indeed BTS ^^!

Not my bias group, but "Run" MV was pretty good, so it deserves a place in my signature xD <3

Hi Aya! Welcome to the site and to forum roleplaying. It's not too complicated, don't worry. Let me know if I can help you with anything.

Is the piano in your avatar because you play or did you just like the picture?
Hi! Thank you for the lovely introduction, i already feel so welcomed :) And i would like some advice on joining group forums.
Also, unfortunately, i dont play the piano :(( I just thought the picture was a nice aesthetic.

Welcome to Iwaku, Aya! I hope you find all the roleplays that you could possibly want!

Hi! Thank you for the lovely introduction, i already feel so welcomed :) And i would like some advice on joining group forums.
Also, unfortunately, i dont play the piano :(( I just thought the picture was a nice aesthetic.
Welcome to Iwaku! I'm glad you're enjoying the warm hello from the community!

If you're interested in joining group roleplays, you can start by looking in:

A) Group Brainstorming where you can browse roleplay ideas that people want to know if others would be interested in joining and comment your interest in one of these or

B) Group RP Plot Info & Signups which is where people post ideas that they are running and looking for players. Some roleplays will sadly not be looking for new people to join, those will be marked with a red prefix that says "By invitation only" or a blue prefix that says "Closed Signups". Both the yellow "Open Signups" or purple "Bio and Jumpin" are fair game, though!

You can check out this guide I made, too, for some general information about the whole site.

Reactions: Astaroth
Looks like Kitti beat me to the punch with a bunch of useful info, but here's one more helpful link for you.

Reactions: Kitti
Welcome to Iwaku and to forum roleplaying, Aya! I hope you find you enjoy it! And if you have any questions, you can drop a message my way. Cheers!

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm glad you're enjoying the warm hello from the community!

If you're interested in joining group roleplays, you can start by looking in:

A) Group Brainstorming where you can browse roleplay ideas that people want to know if others would be interested in joining and comment your interest in one of these or

B) Group RP Plot Info & Signups which is where people post ideas that they are running and looking for players. Some roleplays will sadly not be looking for new people to join, those will be marked with a red prefix that says "By invitation only" or a blue prefix that says "Closed Signups". Both the yellow "Open Signups" or purple "Bio and Jumpin" are fair game, though!

You can check out this guide I made, too, for some general information about the whole site.
thanks so much!! <3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti
Welcome to Iwaku and to forum roleplaying, Aya! I hope you find you enjoy it! And if you have any questions, you can drop a message my way. Cheers!
thanks a lot!! and i sure will :D