New Member: 403

Select from the following in order to determine the efficacy and nature of a summoning:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What kind of demon are you referring to. Thats a bloodthirsty demon. We live in the world of anime demons now. Pardon

What do you mean 'anime demon'?

By the way, since I exist now. My name will be.... Mukantagarah

Last edited by a moderator:
AND YOUR TITLE?

Oh yeah. What I mean is. Certain aspects have different characteristics. Most modern demons, are more of the suave smooth talkers, that coax you into deals with them so that they may become stronger. Or old people. Stinky old people. And yes. There is more than one type of old person.

Then there is the more kawaii style demon. Taking the visible fang-tooth from the vampire. Those are normally either
  1. The spirit demon that traveled to the human world to be worshipped and took on a more... eye-friendly look.
  2. The lonely half-breed that was cast away into the human world by its demon "parents" because of either sacrificial issues, pride, to protect them, or just out of plain shame. It could also be from them being raised in "Hell" (for a lack of a better term) ((Do not confuse Demons & Imps with the Devil & Devilish Imps)) (((Two VERY DIFFERENT things.))) and sending them to us to "experience" being a "human" or "flesh-bag" as referred to by some.
And then you have the classic Demon

Basically a bunch of messed up people, that eat people.

Allow me to elaborate on that. To clarify. These demons are normally either...
  1. Manifestations of desire.
  2. Corrupted human souls.
  3. eRfERGlHAGGlesnagmurdershiTEaTthamTrophy *no explanation necessary*
I will explain on this one later

My title? Make it... Fig.

I don't think I'm like any of the demons you mentioned, I'm more like a uh...umm...There's no word in the English language. LOOK.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay! Sorry, sorry, sorry everyone. I guess you've been waiting for me? Well, I'm here now. No gimmicks. Hello.
Yes the rumors are true. I don't think it's possible to literally describe what I am. To simplify it- I am a demon pest of an alternate dimension. (I like the pizza from this place you guys live at) I know what you must be thinking: Crazy evil demon with a body that doesn't make sense with spikes and tentacles. I'm probably carrying a sack of babies on my back while munching on the poopy drenched bowels of some slain virgin. I have a monocle and shoulder pads, goat legs and flaming ostrich wings. I have come to destroy the filthy humans of which I'm jealous of or hate for no reason, ultimately raping everyone and contorting a sensible reality into some kind of chaotic bloodbath/orgy full of new wave beats and naked presidents with...fish heads.

You couldn't be more wrong.

*takes out shotgun* :|