New Member: 403

Select from the following in order to determine the efficacy and nature of a summoning:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I.... I am scared... and I am afraid I might be summoning a demon. O__O But here is a cookie and please don't take my soul!

What just happened? But hello there strange creature.

What in the world
Er
Welcome?
What

Communication requests;
Diana, rejected. Arkik, rejected. Kijin, rejected.

Reason;
Error 403: User not found.

Thank you for you counsel in determining the ritual recipe. 36 hours remain for additional input, and is much appreciated. Please wait until (January 2, 2014 @20:41) to interact with summoned specimen.

Just when I thought our community was weird enough. ^^

I ain't afraid of demons. Been through the tunnels of Corregidor, watched the film "Salo, or the 120 Days of Sodom", seen people (no), Got nightmares sometimes. Nuffin's scarier than those.

I summon thee, demon, to deal with thou self once and for all. Reveal yourself! Before we start flipping stuff at you.

I summon thee, demon, to deal with thou self once and for all. Reveal yourself! Before we start flipping stuff at you.

I will throw my harmless plushies of bunnies at you, demon! Trust me, demon! You don't want that!

Concoction ready. Audience present.

Please utter (any) magic words at this time to open the gateway between dimensions.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl ftaghn. Hjallger bephegol albajang. I greet you, demon from another dimension.

neutron-star-explosion-o.gif

*shrieks!*

Summoning complete.

wait...wrong image.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the best introduction thread.

Okay! Sorry, sorry, sorry everyone. I guess you've been waiting for me? Well, I'm here now. No gimmicks. Hello.
Yes the rumors are true. I don't think it's possible to literally describe what I am. To simplify it- I am a demon pest of an alternate dimension. (I like the pizza from this place you guys live at) I know what you must be thinking: Crazy evil demon with a body that doesn't make sense with spikes and tentacles. I'm probably carrying a sack of babies on my back while munching on the poopy drenched bowels of some slain virgin. I have a monocle and shoulder pads, goat legs and flaming ostrich wings. I have come to destroy the filthy humans of which I'm jealous of or hate for no reason, ultimately raping everyone and contorting a sensible reality into some kind of chaotic bloodbath/orgy full of new wave beats and naked presidents with...fish heads.

You couldn't be more wrong.

Last edited by a moderator: