Neko Romance?

He hugged her back as he purred so cutely as he liked being hugged by her. "T-thank you Ayaka..........You didn't have to do this for me........." He looked behind her shoulder to see a pond near by and he got out of her arms and walked to the pond slowly. A few steps later he stopped and looked at Ayaka. "Ayaka? You coming?" He said cheerfully to her.

• Love
Reactions: Kait Kimishi
Ayaka watched as he stood up. She saw the pond and smiled as she stood up and followed him. "I couldn't stay and watch. I knew I had to help you" she said. She walked over to the pond and walked in. The cold water made her shiver. "It's cold." She stated as she looked at him.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Oh yeah.......I have a secret um......Ability when I go into water..........Here let me show you.........." Lighting stepped into the water and his hair and eyes turned from brown to bright blue. "Ehehehe" H smiled at Ayaka
Ehehe.jpg

• Love
Ayaka giggled and shock her head. She couldn't help but smile. "You look adorable if you want to be commented." She said. She splashed in the water and smiled.

• Love
Lighting smiled as he slashed her. "Your cuter than me though Ayaka!"He said as he slashed her more and smiled brighter than ever.

• Love
Ayaka blushed sought and shrugged. "I wouldn't say anything about that but I think your cuter then I am" she replied to him splashing him back. She enjoyed time with him and it made her glad he did too.

• Love
"No!! You are!!" He splashed her back smiling and he started to like her. Later he say the sun go down. Lighting then looked at Ayaka. "Well..........I guess I should go home now........."

• Love
Ayaka looked at the sky and smiled. "I'll take you home. I love walks and I don't think you live that far away from me. I see you sometimes but I never really go the courage to talk to you." She said blushing slightly glad that today she had the courage and decided to say hi.

• Love
He blushed as she said that. "O-oh..........N-no thanks Ayaka............I don't want you doing everything with me......" He did realize he was lying and wanted to walk with her. "W-well...........I'll be going.........See ya tomorrow Ayaka......" He started slowly also remember they lived across the street from each other.

• Love
Ayaka decided to walk with him. "Come on it's not like we can do anything. We live close to eachother. Let's become friends okay" she asked him. She really wanted to spend as much time with him as possible. She couldn't help but smile since she didn't want him hurt.

• Love
Lighting mumbled. "Actually that would be nice................." He then thought "Lighting what are you saying? Ayaka is the cutest girl in school and you know that. Remember, popular and cute girls always get to the best of guys like you.........And besides, I bet you she's going make fun of you tomorrow just like all the other 'friends' you had......'

• Love
Ayaka walked into her house when she saw him walking into. She was so excited tomorrow. She finally had her crush as a friend. She would never let anyone hurt him ever again. She was going to practically stay by his side. She knew they had mostly the same schedule in school which made her happy because she always secretly watched him.

• Love
The next day after school he walked to the forest to be alone again for a while and to think stuff out. He then say a drawing and a note where he usually is saying 'Us. I drew it on the field.' He smiled, which he rarely does at all, and put the drawing in his pocket and laid next to the tree and took a nap. "ZzzZzzZzz......."

Last edited by a moderator: