Need partners who don't mind short posts! (MxM)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Promedai

꧁•⊹٭𝕃𝕦𝕟𝕒𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝕃𝕠𝕣𝕕٭⊹•꧂
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MxM; Fandom; Fantasy; Horror; Surreal Mindfuck; Alternative Sci-Fi.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Normally, I would try to polish my presentation a bit more, make the formatting look nice and lay out all the relevant information properly... however (and this is the most important part) I am writing this on my phone right now, and I will be stuck replying mostly through this mobile device, making it hard for me to type as easily as I would like to, thus resulting in less eloquent wording to keep from killing my fingers on this small digital keyboard.

But I really, REALLY badly want to RP again despite my circumstances, as rp'ing was one of my only outlets to relieve stress... which I need to do now more than ever.

So, if you are someone who doesn't mind getting shorter posts - someone who understands that sometimes less is more and that length isn't always the key factor of fun or quality content - please be my partner! That does not mean I want to be lazy about this though; I will be using proper grammar and doing my best to deliver useful replies to each scene, actively helping to progress the story and keeping character development in mind. What I lack up-front in one large poetic post will be made up for over the course of many smaller, more direct responses.

MxM is what I'm good at, and that is what I'm looking for at the moment. I strongly prefer to play switch as it gives the relationship dynamic more variety, or else I'd like to be bottom/sub/uke/omega (how many terms are we using nowadays?), but I am fully capable and experienced at playing the dominant role if need be. Open to pretty much any ideas except Slice-of-Life stuff... unless it has a twist to it, like serial killers, secret magic or monsters. Can accommodate most kinks, no limits I'm aware of so far, and I fucking love smut; we can be slow and romantic, or straight-to-the-point and as slutty as you like. (been particularly craving a harem or gangbang type situation)

I do fandoms also, just ask, cause there's too many for me to type out on this tiny screen right now. I'll only name FFXV since that is my main desire at this time. Alright, I'll shut up now and await the silence that shall consume my inbox as everyone avoids this shitty Interest check. :(

Still searching for more sympathetic souls~

PM'd you some details!

Still lonely; still searching...

what kind of roleplays plots do you enjoy doing? and oh lord do i relate on roleplay being a stress reliever, it just gives your mind something to focus on other than the other things going on in your life, its bliss.

what kind of roleplays plots do you enjoy doing? and oh lord do i relate on roleplay being a stress reliever, it just gives your mind something to focus on other than the other things going on in your life, its bliss.

I tend to come up with a plot based upon my partner's preference for setting and pairing. Usually it's some type of fantasy story though; high-fantasy, low-fantasy, dark fantasy, medieval fantasy, modern fantasy, surreal dream-like fantasy, otherworldly horror, alternative sci-fi... I like stuff that lets me get creative without too many constraints.

I do not mind short post and fantasy is good. I like romance, but we can adapt and come to happy medium if need be.

Romance is very much welcome; PM'd you!

Always accepting more applicants as well~

sent you a PM ^_^

I'm interested. I can deal with shorter posts, it'll help me get back into writing. Role-playing has always been a big stress reliever for me as well, however I haven't done it in a few years now.

If you have any pairings you want to do, I would be more than happy to do something with you. Although I am a female, I can rp as male characters.

If you know rwby, I've been kinda craving a rwby roleplay. And the idea of a serial murder rp also sounds like fun. Maybe a supernatural series murder couple like a vampire family or a succubus/incubus Bonnie and Clyde. Let me know what's up.

I'm working on responding to everyone as soon as I can catch up with my messages!