Necro OOC/Singups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The royal guard is located in the city of Grene Field, on the far end of the city. Which would be the opposite end we started out at. I Hope that explains it.\

AAnd sure, That sounds good.

Sounds good, should we post now?

Sure. On mobile, so I apologize if my posts are small.

alright then let's begin

Last edited by a moderator:
Question time :

1. can i add some side character beside my main one? (i want to add some high ranked underlings, you can used them as much as your like but if you want to kill them please ask me first)

2. how is the currency system in this RP? (for government issue. ahh but maybe it is not important)

3. can you add the relation chart between the player? (for further plot i want to add)

4. forget to mention it but Kibo-chan your character picture is broken.

We did say no other main characters, but since their not really main characters and we also could use more bad guys you can add a few side characters.

Currency is like Copper, silver, and gold pieces and barter is also a way, if your character doesn't actually have any money. (Note gold is worth the most, and copper is wort the least.)

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by Relation chart?

And Thank you for bringing that to my attention, I'll fix it right away.

Extra Side Character From me:

1. Rex. a Top Graduate from Military academy, specializes in tactical and strategic command. despite his appearance with glasses he got a platinum medal for the marksman test with long range weapon. his favorite food is noodle and rice. He pledged to join with Olivier's army after Olivier saved him before his public execution for treason and deserting. one hell a troublesome person.
  2. Hilda was fighter from a famous fighter clan 'Erebus'. Erebus's fighter never use weapon or armor when they fight, they depending on their own strength and power to destroying their enemy. Hilda joined Olivier army after their clan leader, Argo signed the treaty with the Necro army. she is very hot headed and always challenged another who is proven more powerful than her.
  3. (Coming soon)

Last edited by a moderator:
||Name: Suketchi
|| Age: 19
|| State province: Kayan City
|| Gender: Female
|| City of origin: Kayan City
|| Appearance:
touhou-uniforms_00382777.png

Suketchi is a rather short woman standing at 5'1. She has snowy white hair which was blonde when she was young and simply turned white early. Her eyes are a striking emerald color.
|| Small back story:
Suketchi was born to very poor parents that couldn't support themselves let alone a child. She grew up under strict rules and for that she grew to be tough with a very thick backbone and a stiff upper lip. She joined Necro when she was 18 in hopes for a better life.
||

Oho... another necro character showed up..

Your accepted, feel free to go post whenever you like :)

||Name: Suketchi
|| Age: 19
|| State province: Kayan City
|| Gender: Female
|| City of origin: Kayan City
|| Appearance:
touhou-uniforms_00382777.png

Suketchi is a rather short woman standing at 5'1. She has snowy white hair which was blonde when she was young and simply turned white early. Her eyes are a striking emerald color.
|| Small back story:
Suketchi was born to very poor parents that couldn't support themselves let alone a child. She grew up under strict rules and for that she grew to be tough with a very thick backbone and a stiff upper lip. She joined Necro when she was 18 in hopes for a better life.
||
Wanna join my Character Division?

still 2 people already joined, and no other post in the IC except for us three.

I noticed that.. I will message them about it if they don't post soon.

||Name: Linch Haldrock

|| Age: 18

|| State province: Transid

|| Gender: Male

|| City of origin: Faya

|| Appearance:
South.Italy.full.605072.jpg

|| Small back story: ||
As a child, Linch has been taught the skill of fishing from a very young age. Sea is his life, his oxygen. From the age of 5, he has already sail toward the big ocean ti search for the biggest, greatest fish men could ever catch. There was a myth, passed down from generations to generations, about a legendary fish with golden and sparkling scales that glows like it was covered with stars. It is said, the one who can catch this fish will be blessed with fortune and good luck for as long as he lives. Unfortunately, his father was too obsessed with the story of this legendary fish, and sail toward the ocean alone, to never return again. His father left his wife, his son and his daughter alone in this world. From the age of 10, Linch has quited school and live his life as a fisherman. He wants to give his mother and sister a proper life. Deep inside, he hated his father, who died because of his own selfishness, living the three of them alone. And because of his father's death, he needs to abandon his childhood and goes to the dangerous sea to make a living for his family. Then, when he has already become a 17-years-old boy, Linch has successfully gathered the money to send his sister, Reem, to a school in Kayan City. At first, life's going pretty well. He caught fishes, his mother take cared of their home and Reem studied at Kayan City to someday return back to Faya as a great woman. But then, an incident--a great disaster happened at Kayan City. Shocked and terrified with the image of his sister's death, Linch decided to go to Kayan City, to search for Reem and take her back home.

Accepted, you can post whenever you like :)

Status
Not open for further replies.