Naruto Plotting Partners Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't thinking about it but if it's offered I wouldn't mind.
Yes its offered, you will need to make a village history, Jutsu list, and village advertisement for your village if you want to be a Kage, will you be able to do that or do you just want to join a village?

I can probably handle it with a little bit of prompting though I'm not sure how fast I'll be able to think of it. It has been a long time for me since Naruto was a big part of my life. But I can try my best.

I can probably handle it with a little bit of prompting though I'm not sure how fast I'll be able to think of it. It has been a long time for me since Naruto was a big part of my life. But I can try my best.
mmkay, what village are you looking to rule?

These villages are taken:
  • Amegakure
  • Yumegakure
  • Kumogakure
  • Uzushiogakure

Am I picking a village from the manga or am I making one up? I don't really recognize very many of the japanese names >_<

Am I picking a village from the manga or am I making one up? I don't really recognize very many of the japanese names >_<
you are picking one from either the anime, manga, or game series.

Amegakure- Village hidden by Rain (Pain/Nagato's home village)

Yumegakure- Village hidden among dreams (From the manga or game)

Kumogakure- Village hidden by Clouds (Raikage lives here)

Uzushiogakure- Village hidden by whirling tides (Uzumaki village/Naruto's home village)

You will also need to be active for losing kage's when the RP starts is what we can't afford to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.