Not open for further replies.
J

JinxMonster

Original poster

[bg=#000000]
embed.php

SignUps | OOC |
This RP was started by @StellaAutumn01
They are currently unable to continue with the RP at this time and have given us permission to go on without them for now. While Stella is away the Originals from the first NNG and Myself will be mediating as sub-GM's for now.

Originals:
@Kurogane86
@timv999
@CasketCase

LKVZaL.jpg
[/bg]

a55lh5.jpg

A gentle breeze made it's way across training ground 7. Alexandra sighed as she listened to the leaves rustling and as the wind swept through her long violet hair. Normally the kunoichi would keep her hair braided up into a bun but today she didn't have any missions to attend. Today Alex only had to meet up with her new genin team. When Alexandra had been first told by the Hokage that she was to be pulled from her solo Jonin missions to be in charge of a team of genin, it would be safe to say that she hadn't taken it very well. But after bill to fix the sword marks in the Hokage's desk, a couple of sake bottles and a few days to think it over. Alex decided to give into her new fate and play babysitter properly.

It's not that Alex had a problem with genin, it was more of the fact that she preferred to work alone. Ever since her accident as a child Alex grew up not wanting anyone's help. Over the years she just became use to being alone and not having to worry about anyone holding her back. Though none of that mattered now, she was assigned to watch over and train these genin and that's what she would do. She was never one to half do anything and she wasn't about to start now just because she didn't like what she was assigned. "Maybe it would be better to observe them from a far first..." It would be easier to assess her new students behavior by watching them from afar. Plus it would be a test of awareness for them as well. Though she highly doubted she would be able to be spotted by a couple genin. pushing gently pushing away from the tree that she had been resting against she stood still.

"Now where will be a good spot?" Alex took in a slow breath, the wind in the area slightly shifted around her. Once she released the air she breath in a quick wind spread out from around her. To outsiders this would of looked like nothing more then just a gust of wind but to Alex it was a type of echolocation. She was able to release a bit of her chakra into the air and as it fanned out it would mold around everything that it touched giving her the chance to mentally picture everything around her. "There." Just right of where she was standing there was a weeping willow., the looming branches would be a good cover for her. Once she was at the base of the tree, Alexandra pushed a bit of chakra to her feet before she jumped and landed on a branch. Cloaking her chakra, Alex then got comfortable on the branch and continued to wait. She listened carefully to the noises surrounding her and waited to sense any approaching chakra signatures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keita Hyuga

Kei was training in the courtyard of his Clans compound. He was working on his fundamentals, the very building blocks of his clans style. "Gentle fist palm strike!!" He yelled as he continued to send bursts of Chakra through his fist to the practice dummy.

He stopped for a moment, wiping the sweat from his brow. He looked off to the sunrise. "Tsk. I guess I should heard out. I have to meet my." Kei looked annoyed. "My team"

Kei made his way inside to get cleaned up for the day. He put on his clothes, his headband, and his side pouch that held his ninja gear. He then took out a bunch of cotton wraps and began to wrap his entire arm. He had been in a fire related accident when he was younger. He hated this wound, it reminded him how stupid and inexperienced he was.

Kei left his home and headed to the training grounds. Along the way he spotted several of the townspeople. They would wave hello and he would nod back. He over heard some of the older women mention Kei's older sister. He bit his hand. He hated being compared to his older sister. She was a child prodigy and the light of their parents eyes. It wasn't uncommon for Kei to hear "you should be more like your older sister" at least 15 times a day. Kei hated being compared to her more than anything. Before he knew it he had arrived at the training grounds. "Where the hell is everyone?"

@JinxMonster @timv999 @CasketCase @B l u E s

Neji Uchiha
Neji had already been awake for a while when the sun fully rised over the villahe hidden in the leaves. Neji had been traning working on his clans prized Dojutsu and kekkei Genkei the sharingan. What most people don't know is that for someone to unlock the sharingan they had to go through a tramatic experience. Neji thought back on that day for a moment but quickly pushed that thought away.

He wiped away some swear from his forehead as he headed inside his home. He quickly washed himself and got dressed as he left his home to meet his squad. He wonders who would be in his squad and if they would just slow him down. Hopefully his squadmates would be somewhat competent.

Neji made his way to the training ground as he saw a figure standing there. He couldn't tell who it was until he got closer, as he approached he saw who it was. It was Keita Hyuga, kei and Neji had been rivals since they were little kids. They didn't reslly get along and always tried one upping each other. "Well well looks like they put you in my squad. I guess they figured that you would need someone who could rescue you all the time. Man it's gonna be annoying having to save your butt all the time but I guess I'll have to do it."

Takara was making preporations for her new team of genin she got to train. It would start off with her heading to the monument of fallen heroes. On the monument was the names of the four students she had lost in her years as a mentor. On her left wrist were the necklaces she had given each of them when she began training them. From there she made her way to a local jeweler had made three more necklaces. The necklaces were just a small Jade stone with a string through it, that was meant to show they are team.

She kindly thanked the jeweler and paid for the necklaces plus a little more out of kindness. She began to make her way to training field 5. While she was on her way she had to pass by field 7 and her perceptive eyes caught on to a friend of hers. She quietly snuck around and carefully made her way behind Alexandria. "So, do I wanna know what your doing?"

A yawn broke through what would have Mushin's mask of stoicism and his eyes squinted with the bright greeting of the sun. He wouldn't admit that he had slept in today, but yeah, he totally did. It was probably obvious from his appearance, so he could only imagine what type of scolding he was in for. Even worse, he recalled that he was being teamed up with not only a Hyuga, but an Uchiha, so he definitely didn't feel the need to hurry when all he had to look forward to were the egos that must accompany two big names like those. Escaping from reality, Mushin instead chose to enjoy the scenery his trek brought him to.

Although bright, the sun was just warm enough to counter with the faint chill that came with the wind, making things comfortable enough to enjoy the day. The birds were chirping their delightful songs and...crap, he had already reached the training grounds. There they were: Uchiha Neji and Hyuga Keita. While Mushin had never actually interacted with them (and most people to that respect), he recalled the two knuckleheads were rivals of some sort, so perhaps they would ignore his presence as he came to a stop a few meters behind them.

He didn't relish playing the wallflower, but he was far too sleepy to deal with them right now.

Hiro swung his katana repeatedly while waiting for the others to arrive at training field 5. His slashes were sloppy any real semblance of skill, but that was fine. It was just a way for him to relieve stress while he waited for the rest of his teammates to arrive, as well as his sensei. God, he was so nervous! He had a reputation for being among the worst in his classroom, so it was no surprise that he was paired up with one of the best students in the school. The best he could hope for was to avoid making an absolute jackass of himself.

He stopped swinging his sword and put it back into its sheath around his waist. Soon, he was just pacing back and forth. Obviously, he had come a bit too early. Last night had been completely hellish for him, he could barely get even a wink of sleep! Nonetheless, he stayed determined to make a good first impression towards his teacher. Okay, maybe not a "good" first impression but maybe not making a complete ass of himself was good enough?

Hiro gulped.

Co-post; Talentless, and Myself

[BCOLOR=transparent]Morning came for Yuki, her parents on the other hand, were still asleep, typical morning for the girl. Morning routine, Get dressed, brush teeth, grab food and try and leave without waking the parents. Her house wasn't fancy, but it wasn't bad, just comfortable. She had her own room on the second floor, it was a small and cozy place for her. Downstairs is where the living room were, and where they had a small kitchen, and in the kitchen was a door that led into her parents room. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Yuki was now at the bottom of the stairs all ready to leave, she quietly opened the door, and stepped outside, and closed it behind her. She let out a sigh of relief as she had not woken anyone up, but she took two steps forward and down came a dark figure, crashing into the dirt ground, causing Yuki to yelp and fall onto her behind. She looked up to see Ganta, the damn thing almost gave her a heart attack. "What the hell is your problem? You gotta stop doing that" Yuki scolded the spirit, and all it did was stand there motionless. The young girl slowly got to her feet " What are you just gonna stand there without apologizing? Yes? No? Hello?" She asked. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"yEs" Ganta echoed back in a monotone voice. Yuki Just sighed in response, and ended up just walking past the thing. "Come on, let's go, time for some training before I gotta meet up with the squad…" she explained. She didn't wait for a response from the spirit, because it was basically a toddler copying the words of its caregiver.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Meanwhile,[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He didn't matter enough. It was clear to him that he would not matter enough until he showed some more promise. He was out here, his black hair was soaked in sweat, but he kept practicing. He didn't care how tired he was or how little to no sleep he got. Because even in his dreams he was practicing on how to get his next movement right. He had must have fallen asleep, because when he woke up it was in the dirt. Staring at the blue sky with monocular vision.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]His dreams had taken him to the place again. The place he was not good enough. His footing was not good enough. He was not good enough. He got up from the ground, brushing his hair across his scarred eye in order to cover it. It was a dangerous reminder of the things that had been taken from him. It was weird to both see in one eye and not be able to see in another.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It was not like he saw darkness. No instead he saw a different world entirely in that eye. It was like the bottom depths of an abyss that consumed his vision. The pupil was not some black part of the eye, but just some big large hole. And the difference between the sighted eye and the abyss of the other was very clear.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It was like his vision was drowning in a dark pool of nothingness. While the other saw in crispy, fuzziness. It mattered not to him really. All that mattered was to get higher scores than Neji. Than maybe. Just maybe. His father would take a look at him. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]His dreams promised him that one day his father would come up to him. Put his hand on his shoulder and tell Karasu he was proud of him. That day hadn't come yet. He needed to awaken his bloodline limit. He needed much more. He had to be much more. Finally standing up from falling asleep outside, for another time. He took in a deep sigh. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He needed to do it one more time. His footing needed to be one hundred percent. He stuck his hand in the flaps of his trench coat. Feeling on the hilt. He needed to be hundred percent, no more than a hundred percent. He needed to be more than one hundred percent. And this squad bullshit. Was going to pull him away from his main goal.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He threw his kunai at the tree. Scratching the surface of the bark. Not fast enough. Not good enough. Even though he just woke up, he expected excellence right off the bat. Focused on perfection. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]On the left of Karasu, was Yuki. She was hiding in a bush, watching the boy [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Why is he here...This is my spot. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]The boy was from her class, actually he was also part of her squad. Such a coincidence to see him here and so early, "well, I guess I go-" And just as he spoke Ganta started to walk out into the open going towards Karasu "YoU gOtTa StOp. YoU gOtTa StOp" now this is when Yuki started to panic, not because of Karasu being in her spot, but because Ganta was walking towards Karasu, and god knows what he was planning to do to the one eyed boy. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Stop!" Yuki jumped out from behind the bushes and shouted at Ganta, the spirit just froze mid walking pose. And Yuki was taken back [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]He actually stopped.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] But Yuki then realised she grabbed the attention of Karasu, and was now suddenly blushing with embarrassment because she seemed like a screaming lunatic. Of course Karasu couldn't see Ganta, so she most definitely looked like an idiot now. "T-this is my training spot…" She forced out. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Karasu raised his brow, staring at the ashen hair girl. Her name was Yuki, he had seen her in his class a few times. Some lame brained individual, who really had no quality to be hanging out with him in a squad. And neither did the other kid. What were the teachers thinking?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Does it have your name on it?" Karasu asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"u-um...No" She replied quietly. "But, I don't see your name on it, hmmm?" [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Great job Yuki, you really did it… [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]She looked at Ganta who was now just standing still in the open. She sighed and looked at the ground [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Great job for first impressions, Well I guess it could've been worse. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]She stood up straight. "I figured I'd get some training in before our meet today, Didn't expect company, sorry" she half smiled, trying to forget how much of an idiot she had made herself.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Karasu crossed his arms across his chest. What did she expect? That he wanted to be around anyone. This squad thing was just a nuisance. It didn't mean they had to start hanging out. He didn't see what they could provide him. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Whatever, I figured I'd get some training in the morning myself, but I don't want to be late to the meeting anyway, if you want to fall behind that's fine by me," Karasu told her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Yuki looked back up at her and held her half smile. "Okay, lead the way then. I suppose we'll get trained in the eyes of someone who does know what they're doing right?" She shrugged. He seemed so uptight, it was like he could care less about her, but maybe that was just her making assumptions, maybe its her fault for being an idiot that made him suddenly resentful towards her. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Karasu frowned and bit his lip.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I know what I am doing!" he snapped at her, "I been training my whole entire life." He just walked past her. "Just follow me and learn your place."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It was if she was just slapped in the face, Yuki could even hear Ganta make a low snarl. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Well… this is gonna be a fun time.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] She didn't reply to what he had said and just did what he asked, no reason to have him anymore angry. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It was a few moments of silence as the two walked, Ganta trailed far behind the pair. Yuki decided maybe she could lighten the air between the two, questions? [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"S-so, Uchiha right? That's pretty amazing" She started off, hoping to make a better conversation than the last.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Not really. Neji was more amazing than him. Neji was better than him. He got his Sharingan before he did. Even before Karasu. And Karasu was expected at Neji's age to already have it. He was hounded by their father for years in order to force him to learn to the Sharingan. It never happened. And his family didn't care any more. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I guess," he mumbled, he took another second, "are…" he squinched his face up, "you hungry?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Yuki shrugged as a response. "I did eat this morning, but if you're hungry, I don't have a problem, wouldn't be a good idea to train on an empty stomach" She said cheerfully, maybe she fixed her error from before.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I was just trying to say sorry," he snapped at her again. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Nope plan B went crashing down in a ball of flames. "Okay then…" Yuki said in response to his outburst. "I was just saying it...was a good idea…" Ganta was now a few inches behind Yuki, facing in Karasu's direction, and Yuki could feel the air getting tense, was this what it was like for a spirit to hate someone? [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Oh god, I really hope he isn't the first one to tick of Ganta.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I said sorry," he mumbled to her. Before walking over to a vending machine to get something out of it. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"okay...Apology accepted…" she said quietly, as if all the confidence was used to say those three words. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He pressed for a can of espresso. As it came tumbling down, he looked at the vending machine. Why did girls have to be so complicated anyway? He wasn't so sure, he wasn't very good at talking to people, but at least she could understand an apology right? He grabbed the can of espresso out from the bottom bin. Now, what? He was stuck. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He knew he shouldn't have said what he said earlier, but he didn't know how to make it up to her. She had already had breakfast and she was being timid. Like she always was. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Do you want something to drink?" was plan B.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Oh dear, what do I say, if i say yes will he turn around and call me selfish? Or if i say no will he just snap again for me not accepting his form of apologizing once again[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. And now Yuki felt like she was about to just run away, give up on even trying to make conversation with this individual. But who the hell runs away from their problems? Most certainly not ninja's. "I could go for a coffee, if you don't mind" She answered.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Karasu looked at her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Okay," he told her, throwing in some more yen and pressing the button waiting for the same results. The can toppled down and into the bin and he threw the can at her expecting her to catch it.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And once again the amazing Yuki surperasses her previous idiocy. The can simple slapped her in the face and fell to the ground, and was now leaking everywhere from the pressurized can. Ganta responded with a grunt, and Yuki just stood there like an idiot, blushing, and now blood dripping from her nose. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]I hate myself.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Karasu's eyebrow twitched. He was trying to contain not getting irritated. But that was spectacularly lame. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"And you call yourself a ninja," Karasu told her while extending out his hand to help her up.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And to add insult to injury, literally, karasu made that comment. "I didn't expect that...sorry" She took his hand and was lifted up. "Can we forget that even happened please" She replied putting a hand to her nose, and pinched her nostrils to stop the bleeding. "This is so embarrassing" She mumbled under her breath.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You can forget, I'll remember," Karasu told her. Beside it really showed him how he was going to have to carry his squad mates because he was the only one with talent.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]She just rolled her eyes at the comment. "Let's just go, I'd hate to be late on the first day" She said in a painstakingly embarrassed tone. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Karasu just responded with a hmph, and he began to walk down the path towards the training grounds. He supposed she knew about him. Most people did. And most people did because of Neji. Because Neji was the special one even in school.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"So, is your family at all important?" Karasu asked. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ouch. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"No...besides my brother, he was a Jounin before he died, knew a great deal of genjutsu and taijutsu. But my mom and dad just run a tea shop" She explained, almost proud to be speaking of her brother. "But other than that, that's it sadly… No clan either" she shrugged.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"That explains your skill level at least," Karasu told her. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Well doesn't mean I'm weak…" she retorted. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Karasu just uh huh under his breath. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"It means you had no one to push you," Karasu told her, "So in a way, yeah it does. Just follow my lead during all of this."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yeah...okay…." she let her head bow. She could tell that this squad was going to be all sorts of dysfunctional fun. "So you have a brother right?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Karasu clenched his fist. Of course she'd mention Neji. Of course she'd bring him up. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"What about it?" Karasu asked. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She shrugged "Just asking if you did, I couldn't quite remember, but I think I heard it mentioned by someone. Are you two close?" She followed up with a question.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Karasu grumbled under his breath.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I don't want to talk about him," Karasu remarked angrily.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Alright, brother, touchy subject, noted. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Okay, n-no problem" She said trying not to anger him further. It Didn't take too long before they were at the field, and dead ahead was hiro, the other member of the squad. "Hey look, someone was earlier than us." she said with a smile, finally someone else that wasn't a ticking time bomb...hopefully.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Yeah another idiot. With no skill. Even worse. Why was he cursed to be with the least excellent students? Everyone else would have been set up with someone at least capable. Clearly he was going to have to carry them. It was clear he was going to carry them. Because they weren't at his level.[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
"Oh!" Hiro jumped up slightly in surprise as the other members of his squad arrived. His heart felt like leaping through his throat the moment he laid eyes on them. Neither of them were really his friends back at the academy so he never really got the chance to know them all that well. All he knew was that Karasu was sorta a scary guy and Yuki was relatively nice as far as he knew. Still, he forced himself to respond to them to the best of his ability.

"Umm...so I guess we're on the same team, huh?" Hiro rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "Nice to be working with you guys." He did a respectful bow with both arms at his sides. For some reason, he wasn't entirely sure he'd be able to get along with Karasu. The guy was part of the Uchiha clan (they weren't exactly known for being humble about their talents) and considered a prodigy, while he barely passed the exams. Hmm...

"I...I made some dumplins to c-celebrate the occasion. We could eat while we wait for our sensei to come if you want..." Bluh, he could barely look at either of them in the eye.

[BCOLOR=transparent]So if Yuki was one of the weak links. Hiro was the weakest link of them all. What was this joke? Why was he thrown in probably the worse of the worse. Especially, who he heard passed with acceptable grades. And he had the audacity to speak to Karasu like they were friends or something. It pissed him off. He wasn't to be taken so lightly. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"What are we doing a school field trip?" Karasu asked Hiro, "Are you even taking this seriously?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Probably not. Look at the way he came up to him. Friendly. Unlikely demeanor. A meek, watery personality. Karasu could crush this kid any time of the day. Like an ant. So, this was the Hokage's form of a prank on him. He hoped it was. He hoped all of this was just one giant joke. He didn't belong here, with them.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]No it was his parents who made be here. They probably spoke to the teachers and told them how weak he really was. He didn't put it past them. It just put Karasu's whole mood into the bad attitude range. He wasn't being taken very seriously by anyone. That pissed him off.[/BCOLOR]

"Of course!" Oh. So he was THAT type of guy. Boy oh boy, this was not going to be fun in the slightest. "I just thought that...since we're probably gonna do an exercise with sensei we should be well-nourished is all.

Hiro's body was shaking a bit as he crouched over to a nearby training dummy and rummaged through his bag. He came back to his two partners with a metallic lunchbox. Opening it, Hiro revealed three large homemade dumplings.

"It's my secret recipe. I only make them on special occasions but—but I've heard a lot of positive feedback from the customers." Hiro wasn't much of a ninja (not yet, at least) but not a single person could deny how amazing his cooking was. He's actually seen people tear up within a bite of his work, garnering him much notoriety around the village as a prodigious chef. Never was much for the word "prodigy" though.

"Um, you don't have to eat yours, I guess. But working on an empty stomach isn't ever good, right?"

This wasn't going how Yuki had originally thought it would go. Karasu and his critical views was not going to work if this team was gonna see positive results, karasu needed to change...Sure the sensei could fix that, but if it came from his peers it might be more effective.

But where was Yuki gonna get the confidence to speak up. And that's when she felt Ganta start nudging her forward, the damn thing knew what what she was thinking. Maybe Ganta was smarter then he appeared. Yuki took in a deep breathe and prepared herself for what she was about to say.

"Karasu! That is enough" Yuki snapped. Still standing behind the group. "You are acting like a child god damn it" she started walking up to the Uchiha. It was as if she had stripped herself of the shy personality. "This is a squad, we are teammates. Team. MATES, nothing is gonna get done if you are just nitpicking on everyone." Yuki's face was now slightly red, she grew quiet, expecting him to snap back. Please just take the advice.

@Clyde @Mugiwara

Kei Hyuga

@CasketCase @timv999 @JinxMonster

Kei stood there waiting when he felt a familiar Chakra network approach. Hyuga's were trained from birth to know the inside and outs of Chakra control so noticing a person he spent several years with was nothing. Neji Uchiha an up and commer from his class who for some reason thought he was on the same ground as Kei. Kei didn't even turn and shook his head, "they obviously placed me on your team to keep you from dying in an embarrassing way."

Kei felt another Chakra pattern in the area thus one was also familiar. "Tsk, Mushin is our third teammate? Why not a cute Kunoichi who could fawn over me as I save Neji from himself." Kei looked around the practice field. "Oh well at least this makes me the likely choice for leader." Kei stretched and looked around. "Now if only our Sensei would show up, we can get this show on the road."

Neji just laughed off Kei's comment. "That's an interesting comment from someone who's clan pails in comparison with mine, but lucky for you you get to see what a real shinobi with a real set of eyes can do." Neji just smirked as he knew that this would be very interetesting with Kei as his squadmate. He then turned as he watched their third squadmate walk up to them. Neji had seen mushin in class before but had never reslly tslked him. Oh well no matter Neji thought to himself. As long as he didn't slwo Neji down and could hold his own then the kid would be fine.

Neji started to laugh again as Kei said that he was most likely to be the leader between the three of them. "A leader needs to be competent in all aspects and I'm afraid to say that you don't quite measure up to that standard"

You could taste the arrogance and smugness in the air coming off these two, polluting what was supposed to be a pleasant day. Despite all of his preparations, Mushin was unable to manage his civility and replied with a sharp "Tch" He didn't particularly care if either of them noticed his dissatisfaction, for he had exhausted all the patience he had for the day to play nice. A few retorts and insults based on their desires to become leader came to mind, but he felt no need to same them. Instead, he just gave a soft sigh and sat down at the base of a nearby tree. Hopefully their instructor would be there before these two started coming to blows or making out.

Speaking of their instructor, weren't they late? You'd think they would have been the first ones here, waiting to chew out any slackers who came late. Then again, could it possible that they were already there, watching the trio undetected? He had half a mind to check with his ability, but he just wasn't in the mood.

a55lh5.jpg
Alexandra was leaning quietly against the tree she had decided to conceal herself in. It didn't take long for her to start sensing the chakra signatures making their way towards her. The first signature was gave off a cooling but rushed feeling, almost like racing river. That must be the Hyuga. The second to come was a rapid flickering Chakra like a flame. That was the Uchiha for sure. Finally there was another chakra approaching but before Alex could focus on it. You see, even though Alexandra had created the Echolocational Jutsu to help her move around freely. It didn't allow her to see the details of ones face, so to help her know who was who she learned their Chakra signautres. While focusing on her new teams Alex felt the presence of her fellow instructor and good friend Takara Hyuga come up behind her. Nodding to let the female Hyuga to acknowledge her presence, Alex simply turned back to listen to the bickering of her newest assigned team. "I'm just standing back to observe how the new team interacts. I feel like there will need to be a lot of work in team work with this group." She answered as she went back to focusing on the last Chakra signature, it was different then what she normally felt. This one was perfectly steady but yet it gave off the vibe of a shadow lingering over it. Almost like when someone was openly expecting something to go wrong. Alexandra could tell this wouldn't be the easiest team to teach but she was sure that when she was done with them they would be great shinobi.

"I'm going to head down to my team now. I assume you should be doing the same shouldn't you Takara?" Alex teased lightly before jumping down from the tree she had been hiding in. "You're all late." Alexandra stood there facing the three, giving them a minute to take in her appearance. It normally didn't take long before someone pointed out the mask over her eyes signaling her blindness. It always seemed to shock or confuse others on how Alex could be a Shinobi.
@timv999 @CasketCase @Kurogane86 @wolfs rain

Kei Hyuga

Kei was about to insult Neji again when he sensed something. He turned as fast as he could but their was a woman standing there already, her chakra presence was intense so much so that Kei froze. He took in a breath of relief when she in said they were late, "you must be our Sensei." She spoke and said that the three were late. "what are you blind? we were here way before you..." Kei stopped when he noticed her mask covering her eyes. "tsk, well i didn't know she was so my bad."

Kei looked their new Sensei up and down, She was clearly a Jonin, and blind but why did he get the feeling that she was alot stronger than she looked. Kei quietly reached into his bag and pulled out a shuriken, he looked at the others and made a 'be quiet signal with his hand' he suddenly threw it at her, aiming for her chest. 'Let's see how strong she really is? If she's just faking being blind to cover up her short comings.

a55lh5.jpg

Alex listened as one of her students spoke up asking if she was blind since they had obviously thought they had arrived first. She couldn't help but smirk as she heard him quickly take back the blind comment once noticing her masked eyes. "Well you see little Hyuga although your clan maybe be known as the all seeing eyes. You greatly lack in those older then you." After spending so much time with Takara, Alexandra had become pretty accustom to the similar chakra signatures that came from the Hyuga clan. So there was no doubt in her mind from which clan Kei came from even though she couldn't see the common milky white eyes she was sure the boy possessed. Alex was also used to those who thought they should test her abilities just because of her blindness.

The moment she heard Kei's stance shift, Alex was aware of what he was planing. Sighing she released a little bit of her chakra into the air, she silently manipulated through the air to sense out her surroundings. Once the weapon was through her ears picked up on the sound of metal flying through the air. Now Alex could simply use her wind jutsu to push the weapon away but that would only prove she could sense something coming at her. To really show her new students that she wasn't one to be underestimated she would need to do more. Once her Chakra infused air connected with the fly weapon it molded around it. The chakra clinging to the shuriken would be invisible to others while to Alex it was clear as day. With one easy flick of her wrist Alexandra sent a senbon needle soaring through the air. The needle pinned the shuriken to a nearby tree, it had been perfectly aimed at the small circular hole in the shuriken. "Now with that out of the way. I have been here longer then all of you. I may not have my sight but my senses are far more advanced then yours will ever be. I can see now that we are going to have a lot to work on with in this group." Alexandra knew that most new teams always needed help in teamwork at first. But the thought of having three young Genin who weren't well aware of their surrounding or were quickly to underestimate a opponent just spelled out trouble to her. "For now let's start with introductions. As Sensei i'll go first. My name is Alexandra Sterling , Jonin, 21 years old, Wind and weapon master. This will be my first Genin team and through I prefer to work alone it is now my duty to train and keep you all alive as long as possible."
@timv999 @Kurogane86 @CasketCase

Kei Hyuga

Kei watched as his almost perfect attack was headed straight for his Sensei's chest that's when it hit him. 'What the hell? How did she know I was a Hyuga if she's blind.' It was at this time his new Sensei pulled off a remarkable counter to his shuriken that even those with perfect vision would have troubles with. "Wow.." Kei was shocked and amazed then he took another look at his instructor. "Byakugan" Kei focused on her Chakra network then he noticed she was able to control gusts of Chakra.

Kei looked up at his new Sensei then got annoyed. "Well it would be pointless for us to get assigned a crap instructor." Kei stood there half listening to her explanation when she asked for introduction. "Hmm I suppose you should learn our names, for when you need our help on future missions. I'm Kei Hyuga, the star of our graduating class. Remember it."

"Mushin Satori" He began, having to suppress a sigh with the shenanigans their supposed 'star' just pulled. "...I specialize in reconnaissance and ambush...I guess." Although he was strictly instructed to not into the details of his bloodline's abilities, Mushin decided to keep his talents vague mostly to spite the others for the time being.

Takara smirked as she carefully watched as Alexandra dropped from the tree and began interacting with her group of students. "Those kids are in for a surprise." She mused. Just then, she could hear arguing from the nearby field where her students were supposed to gather and shook her head in disdain. "They're already arguing looks like I have to fix that." She turned and began leaping through the trees to training field 7. She leaped out the trees and landed a few feet from the students. She took a look at the group in front of her. She remembered reading a little bit about them before she left this morning. "You know if you guys fight like this out in the field, you will die. Now what are you guys arguing about."

Status
Not open for further replies.