Naruto High school RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletNova

Otaku Mode Activated
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
11:00pm to 2:00am weekdays 11:00pm to 4:00am weekends
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
ooc:https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/naruto-konoha-high-school-ooc-sign-ups.93001/

Hey everyone,

So I've been having this idea for a while now but really didn't have the time to do it yet until now. I want to do a Naruto RP but instead of being a usual Naruto rp I want them to just be plain high school students but of course the rp won't just be plain. I want to know if anyone would be interested and also would like your opinion on the teachers. I have a few so far but I'd like to know what you think.

(Possibilities)
Head Master: Tsunade
Head master's assistant: Shizune

Teachers:
English- Kakashi
Health- Jiraya
Art- Deidara
Gym- Guy
Swimming- Kisame
Carpentry- Sasori
Math- Shikaku Nara (Shikamaru's dad)
Creepy Nurse- Kabuto
Science- Orochimaru
Economics- Kakuzu
Criminal investigation/justice- Yamato
Psychology- Itachi

Last edited:
Hmm, I'm actually having mixed emotions on this one, and not bad ones. I want to, but at the same time, I'm iffy. I'll keep watch of this thread in case other people are interested. o3o

I love to join!

And I love the teachers, especially Deidara!

Great, hopefully others would like to. I still probably will put it up even if not maybe people say anything on this thread, though I am still trying to come up with more of the teachers before I can put it up.

@ScarletNova

Are we going to be playing as the canon characters? Even if canon or making our own, I'd be more than willing to double up. C:

Both, I'd like to have the canon characters but original characters are allowed too. I'm planning on using a OC character but possibly play a canon character if and when it's needed.

I want to play so many canon characters (with one or two OCs) but it's so difficult to choose which ones! ;A;

You're going to be able to play as many as you want, its all up to you to choose and know if you can handle them all. :)

I wanna play as Kiba/Akamaru XD

Kisame can teach Swimming :D

Sasori can teach Carpentry

You're right, I can add those teachers to the list.

Yeah! I can't figure out what Itachi should do...each time I think of him I keep thinking of a special episode I saw of him trying to cook eggs...

@Jayfeather

Itachi = Worst culinary arts teacher ever. XD

He's a tricky man... I would have said Math, but I feel like Shikamaru or his dad would be doing that.

Well, I want it to be only the adults so probably would be Shikamaru's dad. Also, history, science (maybe Orochimaru), those types are needed to. I was thinking Kabuto as a creepy nurse.

@Jessica2477 I know right XD

@ScarletNova Kabuto as the Nurse that's awesome!

My school had a criminal investigation class where it taught it you about what that field does if you wanted to be a police officer, I think that would fit Yamato.

I've been adding the idea's of the teachers to the first post.

I've been working on the OOC Thread for this rp, though I still don't have all the teachers made up yet.

I think I found a class for Itachi, Psychology! He's always messin' with everyone's head.

That could work!

Status
Not open for further replies.