2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
ooc:https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/naruto-konoha-high-school-ooc-sign-ups.93001/

Hey everyone,

So I've been having this idea for a while now but really didn't have the time to do it yet until now. I want to do a Naruto RP but instead of being a usual Naruto rp I want them to just be plain high school students but of course the rp won't just be plain. I want to know if anyone would be interested and also would like your opinion on the teachers. I have a few so far but I'd like to know what you think.

(Possibilities)
Head Master: Tsunade
Head master's assistant: Shizune

Teachers:
English- Kakashi
Health- Jiraya
Art- Deidara
Gym- Guy
Swimming- Kisame
Carpentry- Sasori
Math- Shikaku Nara (Shikamaru's dad)
Creepy Nurse- Kabuto
Science- Orochimaru
Economics- Kakuzu
Criminal investigation/justice- Yamato
Psychology- Itachi

Last edited:
Hmm, I'm actually having mixed emotions on this one, and not bad ones. I want to, but at the same time, I'm iffy. I'll keep watch of this thread in case other people are interested. o3o

I love to join!

And I love the teachers, especially Deidara!

Great, hopefully others would like to. I still probably will put it up even if not maybe people say anything on this thread, though I am still trying to come up with more of the teachers before I can put it up.

@ScarletNova

Are we going to be playing as the canon characters? Even if canon or making our own, I'd be more than willing to double up. C:

Both, I'd like to have the canon characters but original characters are allowed too. I'm planning on using a OC character but possibly play a canon character if and when it's needed.

I want to play so many canon characters (with one or two OCs) but it's so difficult to choose which ones! ;A;

You're going to be able to play as many as you want, its all up to you to choose and know if you can handle them all. :)

I wanna play as Kiba/Akamaru XD

Kisame can teach Swimming :D

Sasori can teach Carpentry

You're right, I can add those teachers to the list.

Yeah! I can't figure out what Itachi should do...each time I think of him I keep thinking of a special episode I saw of him trying to cook eggs...

@Jayfeather

Itachi = Worst culinary arts teacher ever. XD

He's a tricky man... I would have said Math, but I feel like Shikamaru or his dad would be doing that.

Well, I want it to be only the adults so probably would be Shikamaru's dad. Also, history, science (maybe Orochimaru), those types are needed to. I was thinking Kabuto as a creepy nurse.

@Jessica2477 I know right XD

@ScarletNova Kabuto as the Nurse that's awesome!

My school had a criminal investigation class where it taught it you about what that field does if you wanted to be a police officer, I think that would fit Yamato.

I've been adding the idea's of the teachers to the first post.

I've been working on the OOC Thread for this rp, though I still don't have all the teachers made up yet.

I think I found a class for Itachi, Psychology! He's always messin' with everyone's head.

That could work!

Status
Not open for further replies.