Namtar Lament (Now open: Contact Kui before joining.)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
(E2) Arin nodded, understanding his reasoning. She's seen the sheer size his own sword. To her it would have been unwieldy and nigh impossible to lift. Arin put her sword back with her gear and followed Zaun out, looking around his body as he knocked.

(W) In the "time for relief" that Achelias managed to get he would of quickly reached out his left hand to Guy showing his palm that still had fake skin covering it. Immediately after flames would of shot through the fake skin of his palm ripping and burning through it. a fire seal would of been activated which was located on his metal hand in the palm area. The very hot flame acted like a flamethrower going directly at Guy's chest,Which Achelias hoped it would burn Guy alive.

(EU) Serdtse knocked back after a few moments, the light that was shining outside of the door- a light blue that only slightly bleed through the door. She of course, responded with "Come in." She said, which was quite hard to actually hear through the door. Though, nothing else was really in view until the door was open . . .

When the door was opened they could have seen what Serdtse was up to, Serdtse had the room littered all about with maps of basic nature; and one large book in between everything. Her bag was tossed in the corner of the room, she wore what she wore before- pocketed clothes and her mood was rather . . . neutral. Not too sad or too happy, calm, actually.

(W) The flames proved to be rather . . . not very effective. Though Guy was certainly being cooked alive, he stumbled back at the flames and finished the swinging weapon only to just barely miss, stumbling back as the flames pushed him back with enough force. Within the metal armor of the knight in literal shining armor the creature protected by the armor screamed and screeched out in a rage as it twirled it's body around in a dance, swinging the war-hammer down at Achelias and his chest yet again.

(E) Zaun would have smiled, placing a hand on the door and opening it wide enough for them both to enter. He would have been careful not to step on anything important, but delicate steps were not his forte. He would have been impressed though, there were many many maps around them, she must have been busy all night. "Did you get any rest at all wise one? And did you find another place of interest?" He would ask, looking over at Arin when she entered as he surveyed the area, making sure that everything was safe for the group.

(E2) Followed Zaun in, giving a soft 'whoa' as she entered, looking all over at the maps. Serdtse must have been super busy all night. She too wondered if their leader got any sleep during the night. The kitsune followed Zaun's example and tried her best to not step on anything important. Unlike him however, her steps were lighter, and as such, she moved quietly across the room as she would listen to Serdtse speak.

(W) Achelias realized he just got saved for a moment by the flames as he would use his right hand move his puppet's extra set of arms and hands to drag Achelias to the back of the room to avoid Guy's swing still shooting him with the flames from his fire seal on his left hand. Hoping that guy will die soon from the heat scorching him from the inside of his armor.

Last edited:
(E) "I have not slept, I've been busy. I have yet to find anything of resemblance to where we are, I have found where we should have been and where we may be close to. Several locations, actually. I will not be looking for places of interest because I am more concerned about returning safely to the rendezvous, currently all of the teams aside from our own are likely to have been at that area." Serdtse said with a small nod, sitting down in the middle of all of these scattered maps. She glanced up at Zaun, then Arin to see their facial expressions and perhaps what they may have wanted.

(E) Zaun would nod grimly. This is not a good at all and would likely cause difficulties getting back into the groups. He would have looked around at the maps, trying to see if he could locate where they were. If he was lucky enough. He would have looked back over to her. "Is there anything we can do to assist? I have this chakra watch if you need more energy for scrying." He would say, taking it out and offering it to her to take. He wanted to help in any way he could, getting revenge on Deo taking a relatively high priority on his short list.

(E2) Arin really had nothing to do, and as such, she plopped herself onto the bed in a safe spot where she wouldn't disturb anything. She listened to the two speak. Trying to see if looking at the maps gave any memories. Nothing really came come of them. She huffed quietly in disappointment.

(W) Achelias dry fired at the cost of dispersing his source energy with exhausting amounts of fuel being wasted. However, it worked very well- not even a single sound but the sound of metal clanking down against the floor- black with charred metal, Guy was down for the check. Or at least it seemed to be that way, no detectable movement made it seem like he . . . or 'it' was alive.

(E) "Thanks, I would like a refreshment. Where did you find this? These have gone extinct for nearly a thousand years. When the Namtar had years prior to it's extinction, it was considered to be a jewel of the past. Not only the Namtar though, it circulated by merchants and travelers." Serdtse held her hand up- noticing that the two of them looking at the maps, it wasn't going to do anything for them. "Looking at those maps won't be useful without knowing where you are to begin with, I don't know where we are and I also don't know where those maps depict of what parts of this city-state." Serdtse explained, rather confusing. Very confusing actually.

(E) Zaun would frown, placing the watch carefully in her hand now that he knew it was rediculously valuable. He would have reached into his pack, taking out his water container. "I found it under a piece of rubble on the roof of a building. Is it really that valuable? I am surprised." He would have said, uncapping the water container. "Would you like some meat with this as well? A food pill perhaps? He would ask, holding the neck of the jug just infront of her lips so that if she put her lips to it he would tilt ever so slightly to allow the water out, since she couldn't even really hold it herself.

(E) Serdtse accepted the water and drank quite a bit from it, almost a little too much. She sighed out loud and nodded her head. "Thanks. I don't want any food right now, not very hungry. I don't have anything for the two of you to do, however, I do want somebody watching out int he hall between the two rooms; just to be sure and certain that nobody is wandering. They make too much sound when they are aware of a good meal nearby." Serdtse said, having quite a bit of experience with the average infected.

(E) Zaun would have nodded, taking the water back and placing it within his pouch. "Understood captain, before I go may I ask, could you possibly reveal any latent magical abilities within Arin? Or is that too far out of your skill set?" He would ask, not trying to offend but was honestly curious if she had the ability to do it or not. He also didn't think that the infected would be able to find them out with so much distance between them and an infected, but what she said goes.

(E) Serdtse stared at Zaun, then glanced at Arin as she turned back to the large, primary book that she was studying. She stared down at it and said "Arin, as far as I am aware, does not possess latent magic. Like science, magic is learned and developed through the art of practice and knowledge; if one forgets to learn and read, they must study those arts again. However, remembering those things will be much easier as memories begin to come back to one another, I believe that with the right amount of education, Arin may be able to recover her memories and be as she was before she was sealed away. Do you feel well enough to study, Arin?" Serdtse asked, flipping through the pages of the book meticulously.

(W) Achelias would of stopped the flames seeing that he currently is the victor here. He took a moment to relax a bit and to realize the damage that has been done to him. Both of his legs shattered but parts still intact of various metals. He would of looked around the room for anything interesting that he might want to take for the sake of his mission. However, if there was nothing there he would of crawled towards the opening Guy made in the stairs to pull himself up out of the hole. He would of then crawled towards Guy's body and would shoved the blade on his right arm into the eye socket of the helmet to go through its head completely which would touch the back of the helmet in the inside as long as he wasn't interrupted.

(E) Zaun would have nodded. "Understood captain, I leave her with you. Moving out of the way of Arin he would have made his way to the door, stepping outside. He would have taken a breath, looking around. Getting on his knees he would listen to the ground, trying to hear for any infected. He had a special kind of talent for that, maybe it has something to do with his affinity to earth magic? At any rate, he would listen closely, maybe an infected would knock something over below him.

(E2) Arin nodded, getting a bit more comfortable. "I'm up for it I guess." She piped, glancing at Zaun as he left the room to take watch point, then she glanced back at Serdtse. "So, uh, what exactly would I have to read or do now..?" She asked, curiously. Seems she was at least a bit excited to start learning magical skills.

(E2) "I don't have any material for you to read, I didn't think I was going to be teaching a course during this campaign. I am more than capable of explaining magic to you, though. I will be explaining the basics to you, then the advanced material. I do not expect you to remember at a moments notice, if you are capable of magic or not, however, I believe that with you thinking about magic and spirituality often enough; you should be able to remember about it and how magic works. Don't expect this to happen by today or tomorrow, okay?" Serdtse asked, turning back as she scrambled to her feet. She walked over towards the corner of the room, where her backpack was, and sifted through it. Several moments later, she turned back to Arin and approached her. "I brought several journals along with me, I do hope that you are able to write in the common language." Serdtse nodded with a brief smile, shaking the book slightly towards Arin.

Status
Not open for further replies.