Mystical Beast Bazaar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Kartherion
Race: dragon
Role: Seller
Appearance:
images
he's got black flames instead of red and he's roughly 10 foot 5 inches in height.

History: Kartherion was born a runt and was bullied and abused for it as a child. He barely survived his first few years of life, he had to steal food and scrounge around for small prey. When he reached the age of 20 he was left to die in the mountains by his mother. Upon awakening he swore revenge upon all of his kind. His quest revenge would help him survive when others would perish, and after a year of desolation he would eventually find a group of human merchants traveling through the mountains. He promised them protection from the dangers of the area as long as they guided him down from his wasteland of a home.

Upon reaching the base of the mountain he killed the people he had been guiding, after killing them he looted their carts for all of their valuables. He found 3 things of true importance to him, a single dragon egg which he crushed, a book for summoning demons, and a map to the Bazaar. After quickly scanning through the book he concocted a plan to help him achieve his vengeance. He used the blood of the humans to summon a demon, he then challenged the demon to one-on-one combat, the stakes were each other's souls. The battle was long and bloody, and in the end Kartherion was the victor. He used the demon's soul to boost his own strengths. His scales turned to stone and his mastery over the flame increased and his knowledge was mixed with that of the demon's, he gained countless years of knowledge.He has since then gone about slaughtering and enslaving his kind.

Personality: He isn't one to help someone without benefiting himself and in the end he will usually kill his compatriot. He's driven by his revenge against his own kind, and will often stop at nothing to kill or enslave a single dragon. Although he's cunning and intelligent, he's single minded and will often only focus on one plan at a time, usually one to help him achieve his quest for vengeance. Despite his thirst for dragon blood and his brutal slaughter of those he works with he is generally kind and forgiving to those not directly affecting his plans. Despite the demonic influence on his soul, he still lusts for coin just as much as any dragon.

And done, here's my submission.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Nice I like it, does he have a human form though or just dragon? And what about the buyer being evil or not?

Name: Grey Quint
Race: Werewolf
Role: Buyer
Appearance: Wolf form - ice_spirit_by_hiorou-d4y509a.jpg He's large about 6 ft in height.
Human form - Dance.in.the.Vampire.Bund.Wallpaper.491907.jpg Grey is 6'4 with a lean but muscular body somewhat buff, hes 180 pounds.
History: Grey was in a small pack as a pup that was constantly hiding from hunters, the hunters were determined to eradicate all supernatural beings that they could find. Grey was the son of the Alpha of the pack, so he was one of the strongest members even being barely older than a pup. One night he was running late in coming back with the packs food for the night, the elk had been a little tougher than he thought. When he got back to there cave (hideout) most of the pack had been slaughtered including his father and the rest had run away abandoning him. Sense then he has been on his own and hates all hunters.
Personality: Grey is a pretty nice and patient guy, he keeps to himself never letting anyone get close but always friendly to anyone not his enemy. He's very protective of others and cant leave someone in need he feels compelled to help them. He's strong willed and stubborn when he makes up his mind about something its dam near in possible to change it. He hates anyone that abuses or enslaves others, even though he typically avoids a fight he wont back down from one if its in his way either.

I made him nice, or did u want someone mean?

Name: Wyld Blaze
Race: Goblin
Role: Seller
Appearance:
wolfraider.gif
(c)Heroes of Might and Magic
Green-black skin with long hair and bronze armor, riding atop his wolf Blademaw
History: Wyld was born in the depths of a swamp with no siblings to his name. He is the Commander of a band of goblin Wolf Raiders, well known for attacking caravans, he also will capture human and creature alike to either be sold on a market or eaten. He carries a blade enchanted with fire that he stole from deep within a cave. Along with his sword he has a chain bola that he uses to capture his prisoners. He now lives in an encampment deep in the plains where many of his kind congregate. He gained the position of commander because of his weaponry and prowess in battle, as well as his cunning strategies.
Personality: He cares very little for the value of life as he was born knowing his kind was cannon fodder. Being a goblin, he is highly aggressive and energetic, he is also easily angered when losing a battle. Being a natural born leader, he is very cunning and strategic. He is also loud so he can be intimidating and to give orders to his pack. He is persistent but still knows when to retreat from a lost battle. When surprising his enemies he will let out a loud cackle when he lands the first blow.

Do we have enough to start now?

Yes, I will have the thread up and running tomorrow 12 noon Pacific. :)

Welp. I gotta push the time to 1. I overslept. Haha.

Okay, I promise this will be out tonight.

Name: Rathal
Race: Naga
Role: Mystic beast
Appearance: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-...I/AAAAAAAAAFw/BJbztRq3hak/w346-h347/photo.jpg
History: Rathal was born in a very large naga nest. She was a young princess and was very valuable. She lived a life of luxury but she still knew how to defender her self. Rathal's mother was killed by a hunter and her father was devastated. She decide to go out of the nest one day but it didn't end well.
Personality: She is very hostile to most everyone even to some of her own kin. She as never trusted anyone easily because of her status in her nest. Rathal tends to be quite and keep to herself. She will only trust some one if they have proven them selves worthy of her trust. She loves to go to battle when she has foes to face.She is currently unmated but is suppose to marry a prince.

(Hope this is ok.)

question to mythical beasts, are any of you going to be a product of a specific slave trader or just an NPC?

That I do not know, lol guess it depends on the seller

Umm.... I don't mind either way. If someone wants to be my buyer, just say so

Status
Not open for further replies.