Mysterious Royal Love

if you don't have any objections, i'll do the runaway prince, and give him a female bodyguard/valet, who will be independant of the maid character.

Character you would like to play: Olivia's Childhood Friend
Name: Samantha (Prefers Sam)

Personality:
Honest, Loyal, Caring, and Blunt. She is the type of person who would do anything for her friends and family. From helping out with minor things like chores, or risking her life to save the life of her loved ones, and everything in between. It's extremely obvious when Sam tells a lie. She would avoid eye contact with someone completely and even stutter when she speaks. Once she makes eye contact, she'll tell that person the truth immediately. Sam is also the one others go to when they need someone to talk to. She thinks nothing of being the best friend of a princess even though she is a commoner. Sam will treat Olivia as she would anyone else, but there are a few circumstances where she will treat her as a princess.

History:
Sam is the youngest child in her family, and the only girl. She has five older brothers, only two of which have moved out. She helps out around the house and with the bakery her parents own. If she isn't with Olivia she is at the bakery. Sam is a commoner yet her best friend is the princess of their village. A few people are jealous of her since her family has the royal family's favor. She is very good at cooking because of her family's business and the fact that her mother taught her how to cook since an early age. Her mother wants Sam to serve the King as a female soldier because of her excellent stamina, natural strength, and agility. Her mother believes Sam would be a great soldier or guard. But Sam wants to be a doctor more than a guard, even though it sounds like fun to be one.
Notes/ Questions you may have:

if you don't have any objections, i'll do the runaway prince, and give him a female bodyguard/valet, who will be independant of the maid character.

Okay, are you also doing the bodyguard/valet? You dont have to, if you don't want to I'll add it to the Available Female characters. ^^

lol, I asked a question and saw the answer after I posted. Now I'm editing that post into my character sheet xP

tumblr_lwmmj5DAXs1qcc5zoo1_500.png

Character you would like to play: Queen/Princess' Mother

Name: Elizabeth Olivia Elise Madison, Queen of __________ [Or simply Elise]

Personality: Elise can appear to be cold and heartless but she can be a kind loving person, but she's also extremly defensive. She dislikes people who think she's a pushover, and she isn't afraid to speak her mind and stand up for herself or people she cares about. When she becomes upset or sad, she usually pushes herself away from everyone, often disappearing for hours on end. She likes to contain herself, she doesn't get 'hyper' or over excited, it's not in her character to jump up and down like a child in a candy store.

History: Elise grew up living the life many could only dream of. Being the eldest of two daughters, she was first in line to her father's throne. The subject of her marriage was talked about from the day she turned 17, though luckily for her, she married for love and not duty. She met her husband when she was 23 and thankfully, her parents saw him acceptable enough to allow her to marry him, a decision she's been thankful for all her life.

When she was 28 her father passed away, leaving her the crown. Since then she's turned herself into the perfect queen, putting her duty before herself, but she still tries her best to make time for her family, after all, they're the people that mean the most to her in the world. She's changed laws, improved the way people live their lives and has over all made the changes needed to carry the country forward.

tumblr_lwmmj5DAXs1qcc5zoo1_500.png

Character you would like to play: Queen/Princess' Mother

Name: Elizabeth Olivia Elise Madison, Queen of __________ [Or simply Elise]

Personality: Elise can appear to be cold and heartless but she can be a kind loving person, but she's also extremly defensive. She dislikes people who think she's a pushover, and she isn't afraid to speak her mind and stand up for herself or people she cares about. When she becomes upset or sad, she usually pushes herself away from everyone, often disappearing for hours on end. She likes to contain herself, she doesn't get 'hyper' or over excited, it's not in her character to jump up and down like a child in a candy store.

History: Elise grew up living the life many could only dream of. Being the eldest of two daughters, she was first in line to her father's throne. The subject of her marriage was talked about from the day she turned 17, though luckily for her, she married for love and not duty. She met her husband when she was 23 and thankfully, her parents saw him acceptable enough to allow her to marry him, a decision she's been thankful for all her life.

When she was 28 her father passed away, leaving her the crown. Since then she's turned herself into the perfect queen, putting her duty before herself, but she still tries her best to make time for her family, after all, they're the people that mean the most to her in the world. She's changed laws, improved the way people live their lives and has over all made the changes needed to carry the country forward.

Accepted!! ^^

Name: Alexis Soliarous, Crown Prince of the Sunlit Realm
Personality: Mature beyond his years, at times, wise, and generous. Alexis has all the makings of a wise and just king, but he is still just a kid, and is prone to childish fits of spontaneity and foolishness.
History: Alexis' mother is the High Queen of the Sierria, a vast country that is landlocked on all sides save for its northernmost territories near the arctic. The Soliarous family once ruled the entire continent as the Sunlit Realm, but a democratic revolution that nearly toppled the monarchy, followed by a period of civil war, reduced thier lands to Sierria and its northern frontier territories. The revolution also severely diminished the royal family's power and social status - only thier titles distinguish them from the middle class. Alexis is comfortable with his status, as he feels this allows him to better understand how the majority of his people live and become a better king. Yet the reality is corrupt politicians and thier wealthy, corporate sponsors run the country, and the royal family is nothing more than a figurehead to remind people of thier country's former power and strength.
In an attempt to gain back some of thier previous glory, Alexis' mother has agreed to try and have Alexis marry a childhood friend of his, a 21 year old woman whose parents are among the wealthiest individuals in all Sierria, if not the world. Alexis views this girl as the older sister he never had, and would feel a marriage with her would be tantamount to incest. She is also very clingy, jealous, immature for a 21 year old, and domineering. In a fit of childish madness, Alexis ran away from home in hopes in his absence, things could settle down.
Notes/ Questions you may have: Alexis is an ethnic Sierrian. He has pale skin, jet black hair (unique, even among Sierrians), and blue eyes.

Name: Melissa Lucia
Personality: cold and stoic. She is fiercely loyal to Alexis, who is like a twin brother to her, and rarely shows intense emotions, though she can crack a smile every now and then. She is rather hard to read.
Melissa acts as the stabilizing factor to Alexis
History: Born just two days after Alexis, Melissa is his inseparable companion, acting as his bodyguard, and personal valet, even outranking his maid. Her family are actually nobles, though they serve the royal family as though they were servants. Her father serves as captain of the guard, chief steward, mayor of the palace, Prime Minister of the Realm, High Chancellor of Marinia (an empty title, since that particular country is independent and a rival of Sierria), and personal bodyguard, valet, and chief advisor to Alexis' mother, the High Queen. When Alexis succeeds his mother, Melissa will take over all these offices from her father and serve Alexis. She is never far from Alexis' side, and sees him as a twin brother. She sees Alexis' "fiance" as a lovable older sister - a nice person, but occasionally annoying and overbearing. Yet she doesn't say anything one way or the other. She does her best to help Alexis make the best decision, and supports whatever he decides.
Notes/ Questions you may have: Melissa is an ethnic Marinian. They are a distinct race from Sierrians, and come from the southern country of Marinia. Melissa has light brown skin, brown eyes, and very dark brown hair that is almost black. Her people look similar to real world people from the Middle East (Arabs or Persians) or northern India.

Dibs on the prince's childhood friend, sil vous plait?

Name: Alexis Soliarous, Crown Prince of the Sunlit Realm
Personality: Mature beyond his years, at times, wise, and generous. Alexis has all the makings of a wise and just king, but he is still just a kid, and is prone to childish fits of spontaneity and foolishness.
History: Alexis' mother is the High Queen of the Sierria, a vast country that is landlocked on all sides save for its northernmost territories near the arctic. The Soliarous family once ruled the entire continent as the Sunlit Realm, but a democratic revolution that nearly toppled the monarchy, followed by a period of civil war, reduced thier lands to Sierria and its northern frontier territories. The revolution also severely diminished the royal family's power and social status - only thier titles distinguish them from the middle class. Alexis is comfortable with his status, as he feels this allows him to better understand how the majority of his people live and become a better king. Yet the reality is corrupt politicians and thier wealthy, corporate sponsors run the country, and the royal family is nothing more than a figurehead to remind people of thier country's former power and strength.
In an attempt to gain back some of thier previous glory, Alexis' mother has agreed to try and have Alexis marry a childhood friend of his, a 21 year old woman whose parents are among the wealthiest individuals in all Sierria, if not the world. Alexis views this girl as the older sister he never had, and would feel a marriage with her would be tantamount to incest. She is also very clingy, jealous, immature for a 21 year old, and domineering. In a fit of childish madness, Alexis ran away from home in hopes in his absence, things could settle down.
Notes/ Questions you may have: Alexis is an ethnic Sierrian. He has pale skin, jet black hair (unique, even among Sierrians), and blue eyes.

Name: Melissa Lucia
Personality: cold and stoic. She is fiercely loyal to Alexis, who is like a twin brother to her, and rarely shows intense emotions, though she can crack a smile every now and then. She is rather hard to read.
Melissa acts as the stabilizing factor to Alexis
History: Born just two days after Alexis, Melissa is his inseparable companion, acting as his bodyguard, and personal valet, even outranking his maid. Her family are actually nobles, though they serve the royal family as though they were servants. Her father serves as captain of the guard, chief steward, mayor of the palace, Prime Minister of the Realm, High Chancellor of Marinia (an empty title, since that particular country is independent and a rival of Sierria), and personal bodyguard, valet, and chief advisor to Alexis' mother, the High Queen. When Alexis succeeds his mother, Melissa will take over all these offices from her father and serve Alexis. She is never far from Alexis' side, and sees him as a twin brother. She sees Alexis' "fiance" as a lovable older sister - a nice person, but occasionally annoying and overbearing. Yet she doesn't say anything one way or the other. She does her best to help Alexis make the best decision, and supports whatever he decides.
Notes/ Questions you may have: Melissa is an ethnic Marinian. They are a distinct race from Sierrians, and come from the southern country of Marinia. Melissa has light brown skin, brown eyes, and very dark brown hair that is almost black. Her people look similar to real world people from the Middle East (Arabs or Persians) or northern India.

Both great and accepted! ^^

I'm getting mixed messages here. On one hand, you're telling us to feel free to post a character sheet. On the other hand, I have been completely ignored. Still, I need an Rp to be part of, so I will ask once again, but in a far more formal manner: May I take the (seemingly vacant) spot of the prince's childhood friend? I will post a signup form if so. Sorry, I know it's awkward, but it's my policy.

I'm getting mixed messages here. On one hand, you're telling us to feel free to post a character sheet. On the other hand, I have been completely ignored. Still, I need an Rp to be part of, so I will ask once again, but in a far more formal manner: May I take the (seemingly vacant) spot of the prince's childhood friend? I will post a signup form if so. Sorry, I know it's awkward, but it's my policy.

I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to ignore your post. I'm really sorry! :(. And yes you may play the part of the prince's childhood friend. ^^. And once again I'm really sorry.

Is good, is good. Just as long as I'm acknowledged.

~

Character you would like to play: Prince's Childhood Friend

Name: Arthur Silverton

Appearance: (I don't like posting pictures; I much prefer to paint one with my words)
Standing at a height marginally taller than is considered average for a boy his age, Arthur is built fairly athletically, although an odd exception to this mould appears to be his broad shoulders. His hair is a dark brown, almost black colour, and is styled into a psuedo-moptop. It is not like one, however, in the sense that it is only his right eye that is covered completely, while the left is completely free of obstruction from his hair. The eyes themselves are a striking cobalt blue in colour, but the constantly serious and bitter expression in them makes more people think they should be n icy blue. Preferring his attire to be functional rather than fashionable, he simply wears a snugly-fit shirt of a forest green hue, while cotton trousers also fitting snugly adorn his legs, black in colour. Simple brown leather slip-ons are worn for his footwear, rounding off the ensemble.

Personality: A seemingly cold and quiet individual, Arthur tends not to say much, and does very little to make himself seem approachable. Able to disregard emotion entirely, friends for him are few and far between. While trustworthy when faced with a task he deems worthy, he is distrustful of most people he does not know, so much so that he will tend to stay a few steps from them. In the (rather unlikely) event of him warming up to someone (like the prince), he will stand by them through thick and thin, disregarding any criticism directed at him or the person for his trust in them. In extremely rare circumstances, he has implied he would put his life on the line for the people he is devoted to, but to hear him admit it would be nigh-on impossible.

History: The land Arthur was born in had been under the rule of a man who, with his peers, often squandered taxes upon frivolous parties and possessions, while people starved in the streets. A great revolution took place when he was ten, and as it so happened, his father was the sole general who approved of overthrowing their King. This meant that, as all nobles had been either killed or imprisoned, and that since he was the most trusted figure of power the people had, he began running the country. But, as he grew older, Arthur grew more and more reluctant to take the throne. It was not that he was worried, but it was more to do with the fact that he did not want to inherit a kingdom gained by the bloodshed of others, while he had contributed very little. Interestingly, he had no qualms about the actual bloodshed. In the end, he left to do some soul-searching, and abandoned his post as heir.

Notes/ Questions you may have: Due to a horrendous riding accident, Arthur received severe damage to his right eye, and became blind in it shortly after. Though an eyepatch conceals this wound, he has grown his hair as it is to ensure nobody sees the eye or its cover.

Is good, is good. Just as long as I'm acknowledged.

~

Character you would like to play: Prince's Childhood Friend

Name: Arthur Silverton

Appearance: (I don't like posting pictures; I much prefer to paint one with my words)
Standing at a height marginally taller than is considered average for a boy his age, Arthur is built fairly athletically, although an odd exception to this mould appears to be his broad shoulders. His hair is a dark brown, almost black colour, and is styled into a psuedo-moptop. It is not like one, however, in the sense that it is only his right eye that is covered completely, while the left is completely free of obstruction from his hair. The eyes themselves are a striking cobalt blue in colour, but the constantly serious and bitter expression in them makes more people think they should be n icy blue. Preferring his attire to be functional rather than fashionable, he simply wears a snugly-fit shirt of a forest green hue, while cotton trousers also fitting snugly adorn his legs, black in colour. Simple brown leather slip-ons are worn for his footwear, rounding off the ensemble.

Personality: A seemingly cold and quiet individual, Arthur tends not to say much, and does very little to make himself seem approachable. Able to disregard emotion entirely, friends for him are few and far between. While trustworthy when faced with a task he deems worthy, he is distrustful of most people he does not know, so much so that he will tend to stay a few steps from them. In the (rather unlikely) event of him warming up to someone (like the prince), he will stand by them through thick and thin, disregarding any criticism directed at him or the person for his trust in them. In extremely rare circumstances, he has implied he would put his life on the line for the people he is devoted to, but to hear him admit it would be nigh-on impossible.

History: The land Arthur was born in had been under the rule of a man who, with his peers, often squandered taxes upon frivolous parties and possessions, while people starved in the streets. A great revolution took place when he was ten, and as it so happened, his father was the sole general who approved of overthrowing their King. This meant that, as all nobles had been either killed or imprisoned, and that since he was the most trusted figure of power the people had, he began running the country. But, as he grew older, Arthur grew more and more reluctant to take the throne. It was not that he was worried, but it was more to do with the fact that he did not want to inherit a kingdom gained by the bloodshed of others, while he had contributed very little. Interestingly, he had no qualms about the actual bloodshed. In the end, he left to do some soul-searching, and abandoned his post as heir.

Notes/ Questions you may have: Due to a horrendous riding accident, Arthur received severe damage to his right eye, and became blind in it shortly after. Though an eyepatch conceals this wound, he has grown his hair as it is to ensure nobody sees the eye or its cover.

Totally accepted!!!!!!!! ^^

Alrighty, I'm here for you darling. Suppose I'll be the maid. :)
WIP!
Character you would like to play: Olivia's Maid.
Name: Judith Annabeth Bennet
Personality:
History:
She grew up in a poor family, with three siblings, two older brothers and a younger sister; one of her older brothers died from a sickness. Her mother died in childbirth, so she and her siblings were raised solely by their father, who was a hunter. She gained a job as the Princess' handmaiden when her father fell ill, to gain money for the family, while her brother became a hunter to gain the meat.