Myrn has escaped the clutches of our overlords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to upgrade S.S Iwaku to a warship for this rebellion...

I'm all for making this the cutest rebellion ever!

... We'd just have to find a way to deal with Vay... *ponders*
I can pull off more than enough cute to make up for it!

Picture%2070_zpscg9i3uja.jpg

My cuteness cannot be denied...

Why don't you wear a shirt in that picture Gwazi? xD Do you wear any pants at least?

Well now that I know Gwazi is a naked babychild I want to punch him in the face a little less!

Tarkin-SWG4.jpg

I propose a solution Diana.
This is the same proposal I offered mods of my previous website, they turned me down and their site descended into uselessness and chaos.

Give me mod controls for 24 hours, that's all I require. A simple 24 hours and I can assure you that the so-called "rebels" will be dealt with appropriately.

There may be some blow-back from my actions, the consequences I am willing to take full responsibility for. I am willing to sacrifice myself to end this insurgence.

For rebellion is like a weed, cut them down and they will only rise again, larger, more determined. But strike at their roots, decline them any chance at nourishment, any chance at growth, and it will truly die.​

Give me mod controls for 24 hours, that's all I require. A simple 24 hours and I can assure you that the so-called "rebels" will be dealt with appropriately.

This is the deal I offered Rory when he needed help with Iwaku. D:<

AND THEN I NEVER LEFT!

I know your game! O:<

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Why don't you wear a shirt in that picture Gwazi? xD Do you wear any pants at least?

It's more comfortable.
But yes I'm wearing pants. :P

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Status
Not open for further replies.