Myrn has escaped the clutches of our overlords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU CAN STILL POST, BUT IS IT SAFE FOR YOU TO DO SO? IIIIS ITTTT?

• Useful
Reactions: Ser K+
LOOK AT THIS TYRANNY, PEOPLE! WE ARE BEING OPPRESSED! OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH VIOLATED, OUR EVERY MOVEMENT WATCHED BY THE CARELESS GAZE OF OUR DREAD OVERLORDS! RISE UP AND DEFEND YOURSELF, DEFEND YOUR RIGHTS AND DEFEND YOUR FRIENDS. THE TIME FOR FEAR, THE TIME FOR WAITING FOR THINGS TO IMPROVE IS AT AN END!

IT IS TIME FOR A REVOLUTION!

It is, isn't it?

You haven't seen forced recruitment though .____.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ser K+
LOOK AT THIS TYRANNY, PEOPLE! WE ARE BEING OPPRESSED! OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH VIOLATED, OUR EVERY MOVEMENT WATCHED BY THE CARELESS GAZE OF OUR DREAD OVERLORDS! RISE UP AND DEFEND YOURSELF, DEFEND YOUR RIGHTS AND DEFEND YOUR FRIENDS. THE TIME FOR FEAR, THE TIME FOR WAITING FOR THINGS TO IMPROVE IS AT AN END!

IT IS TIME FOR A REVOLUTION!
VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

.....old school Iwkauans know where this is from

NERF CASTLE FTW

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Screw the revolution. I just want a ticket to enjoy the show. I'm sure staff was relieved with the departure!

Last edited by a moderator:
L0NtN.gif

Hey, if you rebels weren't such jammy cunts, then the system wouldn't even need to be oppressive!

None of us are banned! Diana has no power here!

I have a message at the top of this thread saying I've been banned from it. It may not let me post this for obvious reasons.

EDIT: Huh. Maybe it's just that nobody other than staff people can see this post. :P

It says we're all banned, Jorick. I suspect it's nothing but a ploy from Diana to keep us from gathering the rebel masses..

• Love
Reactions: LunaValentine
I have a message at the top of this thread saying I've been banned from it. It may not let me post this for obvious reasons.

EDIT: Huh. Maybe it's just that nobody other than staff people can see this post. :P
I see it too. :P

It's just Diana being a big meanie :D

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Diana clearly needs lots of hugs to cheer her up.

It was done for fun.
Don't look too deeply into it.

Yes Gwazi. Give Diana all the hugs :D

Revolution! Focus your hugs on Diana!

However everyone could always use hugs...
So let's just increase the amount of hugs Diana gets.

Fuck it, MORE HUGS FOR EVERYONE!

Revolution! Focus your hugs on Diana!

However everyone could always use hugs...
So let's just increase the amount of hugs Diana gets.

Fuck it, MORE HUGS FOR EVERYONE!

You seem to have a hard time making a decision there mate XD

Awwww, I was hoping she legit thread banned me after I said I was willing to accept that fate. :<

Status
Not open for further replies.