Myrn has escaped the clutches of our overlords.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, Gwazi. Ser K+ is just denying it.

This revolution will never be a thing :D MOHHAHAHHA
It's a damn shame that Diana's machinations have many of the new people so misguided.

Perhaps in a couple of years you will realize the thickness of the wool that has been pulled over your eyes, the terrible injustice that has been done to you. In the meantime, I forgive you, your deluded ways are exactly why we need to stop Diana before it is too late!

#FreeTheMods #KillTheWitch!

Lord Myrnodyn is too deep for me.

Reactions: Hana
It's a damn shame that Diana's machinations have many of the new people so misguided.

Perhaps in a couple of years you will realize the thickness of the wool that has been pulled over your eyes, the terrible injustice that has been done to you. In the meantime, I forgive you, your deluded ways are exactly why we need to stop Diana before it is too late!

#FreeTheMods #KillTheWitch!

Hey! Diana is the queen D: No one goes against her! Plus... She is the one hiding the key to my chains. I will never get out of here if you take her down. ): THESE CHAINS ARE UNBREAKABLE DAMN IT!

Come at me with all you've got! I'm not afraid of a silly teen :D
They have a yandere, and that's me~

So come over and be a sweetie, please? <3 I won't be happy if you make my girls cry

They have a yandere, and that's me~

So come over and be a sweetie, please? <3 I won't be happy if you make my girls cry

... It's my job to make all the girls cry though, in more ways than one :D

redblood knows how to crush a girl's dream :c

Only adult girls. Apparently I'm not allowed to make the little ones cry D: Buu! But once you're eighteen, your butt will be mine! :D

NO! THIS BUTT WILL BE MINE FOREVER
*snarls furiously*

Pff, they always think that at first :3

Well...
Sen and I have the same butt.
Therefore, making Sen's but mine.

If you have the same butt... Then I'll have to wait until both of you becomes legal? Damn it ): Both your conjoined butts will one day be mine!

@Ser K+
SHHH YOU AREN'T MEANT TO TELL ANYONE THAT > / / / / >

Status
Not open for further replies.