My Threads Are Dead? (fixed)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyHarpy

Greatest Thing Since Sliced Bread
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I enjoy Fantasy, Scifi, Romance, Magical, Modern and much more. I probably can't list them all! If there is something you want to try and it isn't listed here, just ask. I rarely say no!
I tried to go post in some of my newer threads and I noticed that they had been placed in the Libertine graveyard. The lastest posts couldn't be more than a couple weeks old and I know that we have a larger window for inactivity than that. I was hoping I could get some of the RP's returned to the active Libertine area.

The RPs are:

• Sinners and the Sinless - Link
  • Melting Together - Link
  • Fix You... - Link
  • The Tevinter Charger - Link

This is explained in the announcement, some threads were archived by mistake! You can put in a thread moderation request to get them all fixed.

This is explained in the announcement, some threads were archived by mistake! You can put in a thread moderation request to get them all fixed.
I just thought that I would reply here since this is talking about it already, but oen of my roleplays was also put into the graveyard and I tried to find the moderation request but when I clicked on the link it said that it was no longer available. I was just wondering if you coudl send me a link? @Diana Thanks! :)

• Love
Reactions: MarilynFae
Status
Not open for further replies.