1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I enjoy Fantasy, Scifi, Romance, Magical, Modern and much more. I probably can't list them all! If there is something you want to try and it isn't listed here, just ask. I rarely say no!
I tried to go post in some of my newer threads and I noticed that they had been placed in the Libertine graveyard. The lastest posts couldn't be more than a couple weeks old and I know that we have a larger window for inactivity than that. I was hoping I could get some of the RP's returned to the active Libertine area.

The RPs are:

• Sinners and the Sinless - Link
  • Melting Together - Link
  • Fix You... - Link
  • The Tevinter Charger - Link

This is explained in the announcement, some threads were archived by mistake! You can put in a thread moderation request to get them all fixed.

This is explained in the announcement, some threads were archived by mistake! You can put in a thread moderation request to get them all fixed.
I just thought that I would reply here since this is talking about it already, but oen of my roleplays was also put into the graveyard and I tried to find the moderation request but when I clicked on the link it said that it was no longer available. I was just wondering if you coudl send me a link? @Diana Thanks! :)

• Love
Reactions: MarilynFae
Status
Not open for further replies.