• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

My Roanoke Nightmare ~AHS~ 1x1 search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forevveru

Edgepeasant
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
I thought I'd give this search a shot as I'm really craving to do something involving the new season of American Horror Story! It may be an odd request but I'm really wanting to do an Ambrose x oc pairing. (I'm aware he's only been in one episode so I'm totally okay with the fact he wouldn't be played perfect from what little we've seen =3) I did have a small idea, or we could even brainstorm together!

I'm willing to somehow incorporate another season (I've only seen the first three) and play a canon for you. Maybe just have the two pairings set in different places? I dunno but I'm willing to double! The only thing I ask is that equal attention is given to each character, and I'm looking for a detailed partner that can post at least two paragraphs per character.

Hey there I loved Ambrose in ahs I was thinking the ghost falling in love with a human and trying to protect her from his mother kind of plot eversince he appeared on the show Wes bentley is so handsome

Hey there I loved Ambrose in ahs I was thinking the ghost falling in love with a human and trying to protect her from his mother kind of plot eversince he appeared on the show Wes bentley is so handsome
That's the sort of thing I was thinking too. Especially after we learned more about him :3 yeah I really like Wes bentely. I haven't seen him in the other two seasons but I'm sure I will.

That's the sort of thing I was thinking too. Especially after we learned more about him :3 yeah I really like Wes bentely. I haven't seen him in the other two seasons but I'm sure I will.
He played the lead character in ahs hotel.So about the rp I was also thinking he can visit her in her dreams too but for a little time before anything else make its way in them too and possibly kill her like "nightmare on the elm street"

That's what I heard :3 unfortunately I spoiled it for myself and find out he dies when I was looking the actor up. but I suppose it's not a shock though since the fandom is AHS lol. Oh yeah I can see that! I figured since the ghosts can get physical to some extent maybe we could even take a Murder House approach like how Tate managed to find a way to come around and act human. Or maybe not since if he's gone too much the mother might notice.

That's what I heard :3 unfortunately I spoiled it for myself and find out he dies when I was looking the actor up. but I suppose it's not a shock though since the fandom is AHS lol. Oh yeah I can see that! I figured since the ghosts can get physical to some extent maybe we could even take a Murder House approach like how Tate managed to find a way to come around and act human. Or maybe not since if he's gone too much the mother might notice.
Yeah I don't think he can be away for too long either and the way he speaks doesn't really help.Also I was thinking she could be along with the others in the house like Selbie bringing a cousin of hers too or she stays alone cause she is a writer looking for inspiration and she thought that house might be the ideal place for her to write

Yeah I don't think he can be away for too long either and the way he speaks doesn't really help.Also I was thinking she could be along with the others in the house like Selbie bringing a cousin of hers too or she stays alone cause she is a writer looking for inspiration and she thought that house might be the ideal place for her to write

Oh yeah that's true too. They do speak kind of differently.
I think either of those would work! I was actually kind of leaning towards maybe her and another relative moving there for a fresh start. But the writer thing would work too and be realistic as to why she would be alone.

Oh yeah that's true too. They do speak kind of differently.
I think either of those would work! I was actually kind of leaning towards maybe her and another relative moving there for a fresh start. But the writer thing would work too and be realistic as to why she would be alone.
yeah because moving in the middle of nowhere for a fresh start i mean selbie and matt liked what it seemed like a peaceful enviroment and they already had jobs two people that want a fresh start would move somewhere with more job opportunities

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back