My Roanoke Nightmare ~AHS~ 1x1 search

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forevveru

Edgepeasant
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fandom, romance, fantasy, drama, medieval
I thought I'd give this search a shot as I'm really craving to do something involving the new season of American Horror Story! It may be an odd request but I'm really wanting to do an Ambrose x oc pairing. (I'm aware he's only been in one episode so I'm totally okay with the fact he wouldn't be played perfect from what little we've seen =3) I did have a small idea, or we could even brainstorm together!

I'm willing to somehow incorporate another season (I've only seen the first three) and play a canon for you. Maybe just have the two pairings set in different places? I dunno but I'm willing to double! The only thing I ask is that equal attention is given to each character, and I'm looking for a detailed partner that can post at least two paragraphs per character.

Reactions: Stray Cat
Searching!

Hey there I loved Ambrose in ahs I was thinking the ghost falling in love with a human and trying to protect her from his mother kind of plot eversince he appeared on the show Wes bentley is so handsome

Hey there I loved Ambrose in ahs I was thinking the ghost falling in love with a human and trying to protect her from his mother kind of plot eversince he appeared on the show Wes bentley is so handsome
That's the sort of thing I was thinking too. Especially after we learned more about him :3 yeah I really like Wes bentely. I haven't seen him in the other two seasons but I'm sure I will.

That's the sort of thing I was thinking too. Especially after we learned more about him :3 yeah I really like Wes bentely. I haven't seen him in the other two seasons but I'm sure I will.
He played the lead character in ahs hotel.So about the rp I was also thinking he can visit her in her dreams too but for a little time before anything else make its way in them too and possibly kill her like "nightmare on the elm street"

That's what I heard :3 unfortunately I spoiled it for myself and find out he dies when I was looking the actor up. but I suppose it's not a shock though since the fandom is AHS lol. Oh yeah I can see that! I figured since the ghosts can get physical to some extent maybe we could even take a Murder House approach like how Tate managed to find a way to come around and act human. Or maybe not since if he's gone too much the mother might notice.

That's what I heard :3 unfortunately I spoiled it for myself and find out he dies when I was looking the actor up. but I suppose it's not a shock though since the fandom is AHS lol. Oh yeah I can see that! I figured since the ghosts can get physical to some extent maybe we could even take a Murder House approach like how Tate managed to find a way to come around and act human. Or maybe not since if he's gone too much the mother might notice.
Yeah I don't think he can be away for too long either and the way he speaks doesn't really help.Also I was thinking she could be along with the others in the house like Selbie bringing a cousin of hers too or she stays alone cause she is a writer looking for inspiration and she thought that house might be the ideal place for her to write

Yeah I don't think he can be away for too long either and the way he speaks doesn't really help.Also I was thinking she could be along with the others in the house like Selbie bringing a cousin of hers too or she stays alone cause she is a writer looking for inspiration and she thought that house might be the ideal place for her to write

Oh yeah that's true too. They do speak kind of differently.
I think either of those would work! I was actually kind of leaning towards maybe her and another relative moving there for a fresh start. But the writer thing would work too and be realistic as to why she would be alone.

Oh yeah that's true too. They do speak kind of differently.
I think either of those would work! I was actually kind of leaning towards maybe her and another relative moving there for a fresh start. But the writer thing would work too and be realistic as to why she would be alone.
yeah because moving in the middle of nowhere for a fresh start i mean selbie and matt liked what it seemed like a peaceful enviroment and they already had jobs two people that want a fresh start would move somewhere with more job opportunities

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.