My Life Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I love you, T." Brandon murmured, kissing his boyfriend's head. "Hey, remember how we got together? You typed your number into my phone notes with a winky face, and I just thought it was so cute so I called you." He smiled. "You're adorable."

Tom smiled as his head was kissed. "I love you too" he said smiling and blushed a bit and laughed. "well you know, I never knew if you were guy or interested, so that was sort of my hint to say that I was interested if you were and then you called me" he said smiling. "and even if that was a bit cheesy, it worked"

"I don't really seem gay, do I?" Brandon smiled and ran his fingertips lightly up and down Tom's arm. "I was interested in you from the moment I met you."

Tom shook his head at what he asked. "No you really don't seem gay, the reason why I didn't try anything and was too shy, you could of been straight for all I knew but it was worth a try and seems I got lucky" he said and kissed Brandon's cheek with a smile. "Really? Good thing I did write that note"

The next morning, Brandon woke up, and yawned as he sat up a little. Since Tom had fallen asleep while packing the night before, so Brandon had been a good boyfriend and finished the packing before he lay beside Tom and fallen asleep himself.

Tom had fallen asleep while trying to sort clothes out for while he was away. He felt the bed move next to him and turned onto his front and tucked his hands under his pillow. "what time is it?" he asked in his morning voice and keeping his eyes closed and honestly couldn't be bothered to get up.

"It's half eight." Brandon rubbed his eyes and leaned down, kissing Tom's neck. "I did your packing for you last night before bed, so you're all set to leave. Also, you have to film a bit for Jonathan Ross today."

Tom groaned as he heard the time, yeah he had been used to getting up early but he just wanted to stay in bed today. "too early" he mumbled as his neck was kissed and smiled. "You are a babe" he said smiling and gave a small nod. "Yeah I know I have to film for jonathan Ross today, that's not until a bit later though, so it's all good"

"Want a morning kiss then?" Brandon smiled, and traced circles on the skin revealed by his boyfriend's top riding up slightly, showing the bottom of his spine.

Tom laughed at what he said. "Mmm seems like you want this morning kiss more than me" he said and shivered a little when fingers traced the bottom of his spin and he turned his head and looked at Brandon with a smile, out stretching his arm that had the tattoo on his bicep and ran his fingers through Brandon's hair.

Tom laughed at what he said. "Mmm seems like you want this morning kiss more than me" he said and shivered a little when fingers traced the bottom of his spin and he turned his head and looked at Brandon with a smile, out stretching his arm that had the tattoo on his bicep and ran his fingers through Brandon's hair.

"Just let me brush my teeth first, and then I'm yours." Brandon winked, and got up, heading down the hall into the bathroom. He had stayed over so many times that he kept a toothbrush in the bathroom for occasions like this.

Once his teeth were brushed, and his breath was minty fresh, he came back, and lay on the bed beside Tom. "You want that kiss, yeah?"

Tom rolled his eyes. "Babe why are you even bothering to brush your teeth, I honestly don't care what breath you have" he said and watched as he boyfriend went and he rolled his eyes.
He waited for his boyfriend to come back and nodded. "Yeah, I honestly do want that kiss or maybe more" he said to him.

Brandon grinned, and brushed his blond fringe out of the way of his eyes before he rolled Tom onto his back, and straddled his hips. "You want more, babe?" He smirked, and leaned down, kissing around Tom's face but avoiding the place where he knew his boyfriend really wanted kissed.

Tom watched his boyfriend as he brushed his blonde fringe out of the way and laughed as he was rolled onto the back by Brandon and he put his hands on Brandon's waist with a smile and nodded. "I said or more babe, not that you had to" he said to him and pouted a little as he was kissed around his face. "Hey, you wanted a kiss and now you have gone to teasing me, this isn't nice at all you know" he said to him.

"Aww, baby.." Brandon grinned, and leaned down, kissing Tom properly. "You're too sexy to tease for long - you're sweet, and funny, and amazing..." After each adjective, he kissed down his boyfriend's jawline.

Tom smiled and kissed his lips back and moved his head as Brandon kissed his jawline after every word. "and not forgetting the fact that you love me" he said smiling.

"Oh yeah, almost forgot about that." Brandon teased with a grin, and sat up. "How about breakfast? I'll go out and get some breakfast for us from the deli on the corner, and then bring it back here for us to eat while we watch Flushed Away." He rolled over, and pulled off his t-shirt to get a shower before he wen for breakfast.

Tom laughed as he was teased by him and he gave him a small shove. "yeah breakfast sounds good babe but make it something nice and out of all films you want to watch flushed away?" he asked him with a laugh and gave his bum a slap with a smile. "Go have your shower"

Brandon yelped at the slap, and frowned playfully at his boyfriend. "Hey! That hurt!" He rubbed his bum where it had been slapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.