My Hero Academia Baku/Todo

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OddlyEverAfter

Original poster
What I'm looking for:

I am looking for a partner to play Bakugou from My Hero Academia. I normally play the sub/uke roles in rps but for this one I'm willing to switch back and forth and I'm looking for either a Dom/top or someone who can also switch.

Plots:

Sky Trip!
Class 1A have gotten to go on a sky trip which means snow, slops, and hot tubs! The class and a few teachers are staying at a high class sky resort and the gang seems to be having a blast. That is until Bakugou gets a little hot headed and goes off on his own to sky. Todoroki, being his partner for the trip, goes after him to try to bring him back. They end up going out of bounds for the sky resort, unknowingly going into dangerous territory. After an argument Bakugou sets off an explosion that causes an avalanche. The two boys do their best to try to get away, only to have the avalanche throw them down a large crack. Todoroki is hurt badly, both arms being damaged, and Bakugou can't use his quirk to get them out because that could bring down another avalanche. The two boys have to keep each other warm until a rescue team arrives, if they even do.

(More plots to come)

Always looking. MHA fans? Anyone out there?

Continuing the search. Am also interested in trying Todoroki and Iida if anyone is interested.

A my hero academia fan! Exciting!. I am looking to do a rp on it also. I can play Bakugou for you. I am unsure if you would be interested in doubling, but the pairing I am looking into is Younger Toshinori and Young Shota.

Yay another mha fan! Finally! Pm me and we can talk about the rp ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.