My Forgotten Love ((Gay Romance seeking parnter))

Before I got to him, again he disappeared under the water and I couldn't see him, he appaeared behind me wrapping him in his arms his warm body against my back and something else. I feel something hard pressed against my ass. As I turn he releases me and swims away again. Was he turned on? if he was he was turned on to soon I did not want t oruch things. Then again it had felt very good. I push the steamy thought from my mind and swim after him. "I'm sorry." I say and get on land, drying myself off. Damn I did not want this to happen so quickly he had to be embarrased. I make my way back up to the house...

It took awhile for him to calm down and for his hard on to go away. He watched as Preston dried off and started to head back and he knew he felt like he did something wrong which he didn't. Standing out the water he dried off and then changed his clothes putting his backpack on and running after preston. When Adam spotted him he grabbed him. " Hey dont leave without me..look you didn't do anything wrong i just.. i didn't want you uncomfortable with my hard on". He blushed and looked away.

It didn't take him long to catch up with me, I smiled figuring that he would follow me. I feel his hadn around my wrist and he turns me around to face him he is blushing as brightly as I am. I looked at him "Don't apologize." I say stepping closer. I tip toe so I can reach his lips and kiss him. "I like the fact that I excite you that much." I whisper and step back, I give him a wink before continuing to walk toward the house. I think I had once again stunned him.

Adam smiled when he saw that Preston was blushing as much as he was. When he leaned up and kissed him on the lips before wispering in his ear and walking away, he looked at him shocked. He haden't expected that but he was glad. He walked and caught up with him once more but this time he didn't look in his direction.

Once back at the house he opened the door and then found his way to the couch pulling a blanke tout. " Hey preston you want to watch a movie or something?"

I smile, greatly enjoying the effect I was having on him. I head into the living room with him where he is pulling out a blanket. "Sure sounds good, what do you have in mind?" I ask as I sit on the couch. His cheeks still looked pink. I look at him, my eyes travel to his middle, i can't help it after knowing he had a hard on earlier. I look away quickly.

Adam put in a movie hangover and then made his way back to the couch. When he looked back at Preston he realized his eyes were looking down to his junk and he chuckled before standing up and walking over to him and taking his hand. " I see your looking at something you like". He chuckled before pulling him to the couch. Once the movie started he leaned over and kissed Preston's cheek and then neck. He couldn't help himself.

He notices what I am looking at and I see his face light up. I am not paying attention to the movie at all. he slips under the blanket and I cuddle up to him, then his lips are on my cheek, and then on my neck. I let out a soft sigh of pleasure, his lips so warm and soft against my neck, i cuddle closer to him. Trying to resist any temptations though it was getting harder to do. He had undobtedly done this to girls before, they were lucky...

Adam glanced over at the movve every now and then but that wasn't his main focus. He was enjoying the time he had with Preston beofre his mom got back, she had text him and told him she would be heading home later that night instead of the morning. As they cuddled under the covers his hands rubbed over his crotch gently grabbing. " Im sorry you just tempting.". He didin't want to over step any boundries so he stopped and tried not to get hard.

As we cuddle the movie continues although by this point it is completely out of both of our minds. Suddenly his phone buzzes and he looks at it, it was a text from him mom telling him she wouldn't be back until late tonight. I blush, that means we have the whole day to ourselves. I feel his hand move under the blanket and i already know what he's doing, he's rubbing his crotch. The he says that I tempting. I smile and move into his lap and look at him. "at least this swill top you from touching yourself." I tease and kiss him softly on the lips. I can feel just how turned on he is...

( lol i was rubbing on you)

Adam chuckled and then watched as Preston moved onto his lap. It was getting harder and harder to controll himself and he didn't want to go to far with the situation. He kissed him softly and then smiled. " If we dont stop then something might happen that we both might not be ready for. He felt himself getting hard once again and then he smirked. " Your gonna tempt me".

((Oh sorry lol you know perhpas we should move this now or do it through private message, what ever you want, i think it is about to get really hot.))

(( How do you move the thread to the Mature [ T] Roleplay? My inbox will fill quickly if we inbox))