My first comic.

L

Lost_In_Wonderland

Original poster
Ok, so I have a new comic I"m making. D: It's called Lost Souls, and I just want your opinion on how I"m doing so far. I'm already on page 4 four so far. ;3; okay, here it goes. (Sorry if the pics don't show up. ;3; )

nfjzwj.jpg

2m51309.jpg

351tkxj.jpg

zjszd2.jpg
(Gonna Add more to this page)

Yeah, I said I made four pages, but the fourth page isn't done yet. ;3; This is my first comic, so I need ideaz!!! Pweez!!! Dx By the way, I've already planned what the girl (Who was weeping) was going to say.

This reminds me of a younger... me.

I have some tips from the future (er er er er er) for you, and don't take anything personally - this is constructive criticism.

Your overlying art is good, with your ability to draw eyes and keep the mouth proportionate to the face. However, I must point out the fact that your heads themselves aren't proportionate, and that leads do body disproportion. A tip for profile (Sideways) views is that the jaw and ear should meet 1/2 of the way on the skull, while 3/4 views are just that - jaw meets ears 3/4 of the way around, opposite the direction that the face is looking.

Also; invest in a strait edge/ruler. Those really help bring up production quality.

I do, however, like the direction I see you making in your art. Though as a fellow artist I must recommend you spend some time in realism before you go to an anime style.

Thank you. That really helped. Yeah, it's true. I did mess up on some of my faces.