Music You Cringe To

Status
Not open for further replies.

This. Just... this.

• Thank You
Reactions: Pahn and Greenie
Aside from viral garbage that only got popular because it was trash, uh... Anything by Nicki Minaj will evoke some cringe from me. Miley Cyrus also gets pretty heavy cringe in the songs where she's trying to be super edgy.

Oh fuck, that reminds me of one that a lot of people loved back in the day but makes me cringe so hard I risk my body being sucked up into my asshole via the sheer force of the cringe. Miley is bad, but her father... :|

Practically anything by Nine Inch Fingernails.

I'd link the most repulsive one but I don't want to hurt myself in the search for it.

THisi is the first time I EVER hear someone refer to NiN as cringey... The world is a little less hospitable for me now ;_;

Cringe, people, cringe.

Apologies in advance.

Cringe, people, cringe.

Apologies in advance.

Send this to your crush without context. Killer romance happen lifetime once in life.

Seriously though, did he just search for "positive adjective" and put it next to "eye"?

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Greenie
Send this to your crush without context. Killer romance happen lifetime once in life.

Seriously though, did he just search for "positive adjective" and put it next to "eye"?
I have absolutely no clue at all. My Mister trolled me by sending it to me and telling me to "Make sure to watch it to then end!!!!!"

The second one, well, the lyrics aren't half bad but... man. Needless to say, I never actually watched them to completion.

I have absolutely no clue at all. My Mister trolled me by sending it to me and telling me to "Make sure to watch it to then end!!!!!"

The second one, well, the lyrics aren't half bad but... man. Needless to say, I never actually watched them to completion.
What concerns the second one, Angel song, I can barely make out the lyrics most of the time. What I got was "I am like an angel" and "You miss me like an angel" or something. But Eye to Eye. Where do I begin.

What concerns the second one, Angel song, I can barely make out the lyrics most of the time. What I got was "I am like an angel" and "You miss me like an angel" or something. But Eye to Eye. Where do I begin.
I just applaud you that you listened to it XD

"Or Nah" by the Weeknd is super gross and kinda embarrassing. The girls in my French class think it's one of the worst songs ever. (The lyrics are super NSFW, be warned.)

The Stones deserve the credit they get for their longevity and for being very important in rock history.

That being said, if Mick Jagger's little monologue at 2:55 in this track from their disco days doesn't make you cringe, you have no soul.

I have really low music standards. Like, really low. I listen to Nickelback without batting an eye, and, though I haven't listened to many of the songs aside from ones from a few of the artists mentioned, the only reason I didn't finish listening to that Eye To Eye song is that it was kinda boring. Really, most people's cringe music is my guilty pleasure. Or not-guilty pleasure, depending on how much I like it.

That said, I couldn't get past roughly 30 seconds of this:

There are two singing voices that make me contemplate icepicks to my eardrums:

When Idina Menzel sings Let It Go.
When Shakira sings anything.

I have really low music standards. Like, really low. I listen to Nickelback without batting an eye, and, though I haven't listened to many of the songs aside from ones from a few of the artists mentioned, the only reason I didn't finish listening to that Eye To Eye song is that it was kinda boring. Really, most people's cringe music is my guilty pleasure. Or not-guilty pleasure, depending on how much I like it.

That said, I couldn't get past roughly 30 seconds of this:

I weathered the storm for a minute... then my ears screamed internally for help.

Does anyone have some eardrops?

Omfg I can't believe I never said this in my original post...

BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR

I wish I can embed all their songs but I can't.

Seriously though they target the young tweens audience...

BUT SO MANY OF THEIR SONGS EITHER SUGGEST OR BLATANTLY TALKS ABOUT SEX

•_•

Status
Not open for further replies.