Murder Tale II: Eden and the Forgotten People

• Thread starter TheColourlessRainbow
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The AI looked to Bad Wolf,

"This will not save you. You are preventing the inedible fate of all organics and synthetics" Replied the AI, still under reaper control.

"With all due respect," Bad Wolf began, clearing her throat and puffing out her chest as if she were about to give an intimidating speech. "I don't care," she added in a sing-song manner, giggling. "If it will buy the others more time to figure out a method to stop you, then I do believe it's worth it, yes?" She paused before turning to The Doctor. She gave him a gentle smile. "Doctor, I can do this. Let me do this for you, for everyone."

Bad Wolf knew it would work. That wasn't the problem. The problem was the risk involved. It was possible she could be destroyed after going into the void. This segment of the Bad Wolf entity would end. She knew the thought would bother The Doctor like it bothered her. She didn't want to leave him, but she longed to please him by helping out in any way she possibly could.

Place: Hardy Barracks, Minato-Ku, Tokyo, Japan

Nana handed the letter for Hoot to the visitor's center soldier guards. "I was asked to deliver this to the Army, by the person who wrote the letter. Please forward to whoever should receive it. Thank you."

tumblr_m5tuhtSrmG1qbvovho1_500.gif

She walked out of the barracks visitor's center, and on to the streets of the Azabu district of Tokyo. She looked to the skies.

tumblr_m0d8jxP07W1ros5zxo1_500.gif

Yvaine. Fire. Agent Reid. R2D2. Hoot. She thought of all of them and wondered how they were. Were they successful in fighting whatever fight they had in mind? Nana had no such ability or desire to fight such a battle, she felt if she went along with them, she would be more of a burden than of assistance.

There is a reason singers don't tag along with warriors in battle, after all.

@A Wild Sav @Wedge Antilles @Nate Dawg @FireDrake150
@Mari

Fire, before she left, had slipped 2 large scales into the cup she was holding, and had inscribed in Japanese a Message for her.

"Nana,

I know We haven't known each other long, and i know you have chosen to go home. I Would probably have gone with you as well, if even for a short time before moving on again, but, I wanted to at least leave you with something to remember all thats happened by. Meeting me, Meeting Reid, Meeting the Late Princess, Riding on my back, And all that came between. It may not have been fun at the time, but, I am taking it for what I will. Since you are probably back in your normal life by now, who knows if I am still alive or not? For all we know this cause could be futile. If I do survive, and I can go back home, if you are still around when I return, I will pay you a visit. In either case, I have left you a few scales. One with this message, and one with no marks or cuts. both scales, should you need them, can function as handwarmers. Anyway, as a scale has limited room to write, I have to stop here. With Respect, and fond memory,

FireDrake.

"

On the note-scale, Fires name is written in the center of the reverse of the scale, and larger than the rest. The other scale, as he said, was left untouched. Fire seems to have left her the message, not only for her, but his own closure as well, to prevent either of them from feeling too alone or sad without the ability to likely ever see each other again. The scales carved text appears to have some liquid in it, but not from the cup she was holdling. Could it be a tear? Who can say? The fact of the matter is, he is still waiting to take care of business and fight the Reapers, try to keep them from his home, and the homes of all of the rest.

Faith Connors - Epilogue Pt. 1 - An Uncertain Future
@The Pimp Tactician
Faith seemed content with the life they lived, even if they did have to take a few lives here and there... This world wasn't under constant surveilance, with little signs of corruption, but, even here, she lived the familiar, yet unfamiliar life of an outlaw. As the days passed by, she found herself at ease, adapting to this new life style of hers with Robin and the rest of the crew surprisingly well, even if her thoughts would occasionally drift back to home, it seemed she was satisfied living the way she was.

At this very moment, Faith was up in the crows nest, surveying the horizion, though she bore only a cutlass as a pair of gloves Robin had given her, she still preferred traveling light, even if Robin found he could still perform the feats Faith herself had taught him when weighed down. Perhaps it was just a little habit of hers more than anything, but, despite this, she'd taken on a variety of enemies with the rest of her crew perfectly fine; most of her opponents never expected someone to scale masts and perform maneuvers the way she did it, it was always satisfying seeing hte shocked expressions of an unsuspecting opponent, just like old times... Except that she didn't have to worry about a gunship flying overhead, raining hell upon her.

Her thoughts were promptly interrupted when she peered down, seeing Robin walking around the deck as he looked for her, a mischevious smile crossed her face as she carefully maneuvered herself around the tops of the sails, balancing on the slowly moving yards with relative ease. She descended lower and lower until she finally hopped down onto the ground, having aimed to land right in front of him... Timing was the key here, as she looked up at the direction she saw he had been coming from, she smiled at him a little "How's it going captain?"she said in a subtly teasing manner.​
Robin smiled as Faith gracefully dropped back to the deck of the ship, almost like an angel from heaven in his eyes. It seemed she had grown used to the new life they led together. Her feline-like park our had certainly been useful in the line of work. No sailor expected an enemy to slip behind them from above without the use of ropes, and Faith was the perfect predator for preying on that careless assumption.

"Enjoying the beautiful sight before me, my lady," Robin teased as he moved to help her up. Around them, a few men bustled about, preparing the vessels for their return to port. Few merchant vessels would stop to trade at sea, much less with pirates. Especially not with the crew serving under the up and coming Royalty of Piracy. The name had made Robin laugh when he had seen it on a wanted poster for both himself and Faith. The thought of even being that terrifying made him snort, given his usually lenient policy with vessels.

At least the fear makes it simpler to do our work. A cheeky smirk worked its way onto his face at that final thought. Deciding he had done enough thinking for now, he turned his thoughts and eyes back to Faith, "What of you, Faith? Have you been enjoying the freedom the blue sea and skies allow you?"​

Robin smiled as Faith gracefully dropped back to the deck of the ship, almost like an angel from heaven in his eyes. It seemed she had grown used to the new life they led together. Her feline-like park our had certainly been useful in the line of work. No sailor expected an enemy to slip behind them from above without the use of ropes, and Faith was the perfect predator for preying on that careless assumption.

"Enjoying the beautiful sight before me, my lady," Robin teased as he moved to help her up. Around them, a few men bustled about, preparing the vessels for their return to port. Few merchant vessels would stop to trade at sea, much less with pirates. Especially not with the crew serving under the up and coming Royalty of Piracy. The name had made Robin laugh when he had seen it on a wanted poster for both himself and Faith. The thought of even being that terrifying made him snort, given his usually lenient policy with vessels.

At least the fear makes it simpler to do our work. A cheeky smirk worked its way onto his face at that final thought. Deciding he had done enough thinking for now, he turned his thoughts and eyes back to Faith, "What of you, Faith? Have you been enjoying the freedom the blue sea and skies allow you?"​
Faith Connors
@The Pimp Tactician
Faith blushed a bit as she had always found herself doing... Even if she was more or less used to his compliments, but, she smiled a little taking Robin's hand as she got up, looking around... She noticed the few men rushing around, making the usual preperations, sometimes, she missed her life in the city amongst the rooftops, a life of solititude, though at the same time, she was glad that things have changed. It seemed her "runner vision" helped her navigate the now familiar terrain found around here, any object or structure she could use to get to her destination stood out for her, forming a clear path for her to traverse each time.

Robin's question interrupted her thoughts, she'd always gotten herself lost in them really, it was an odd little quirk of hers "Why yes I am." she said, laughing a little, there was a bit of a distant look in her eyes as she reflected on their days together. Then, a sudden thought brought back that reddish hue to her cheeks, she looked towards Robin a little, going silent for a moment before speaking "You... Think pirates can get married?" she asked, her eyes flitting back and forth from Robin, to the horizon beside her, then back to him again. It seemed the question alone was something that had been on her mind for a while, but, she had only now managed to find the courage to start bringing something like that up.​

Faith Connors
@The Pimp Tactician
Faith blushed a bit as she had always found herself doing... Even if she was more or less used to his compliments, but, she smiled a little taking Robin's hand as she got up, looking around... She noticed the few men rushing around, making the usual preperations, sometimes, she missed her life in the city amongst the rooftops, a life of solititude, though at the same time, she was glad that things have changed. It seemed her "runner vision" helped her navigate the now familiar terrain found around here, any object or structure she could use to get to her destination stood out for her, forming a clear path for her to traverse each time.

Robin's question interrupted her thoughts, she'd always gotten herself lost in them really, it was an odd little quirk of hers "Why yes I am." she said, laughing a little, there was a bit of a distant look in her eyes as she reflected on their days together. Then, a sudden thought brought back that reddish hue to her cheeks, she looked towards Robin a little, going silent for a moment before speaking "You... Think pirates can get married?" she asked, her eyes flitting back and forth from Robin, to the horizon beside her, then back to him again. It seemed the question alone was something that had been on her mind for a while, but, she had only now managed to find the courage to start bringing something like that up.​

"Marriage? Are you making plans for another besides myself? Faith, you wound me?" Sometimes Robin deserved a good wallop upside the head for his bad jokes. However, while his voice carried a joking tone, within his mind carried heavy thoughts on what Faith's question implied. They were close to each other, closer than what he remembered his original self and Erika were. She had even given up her home to stay with him. Perhaps marriage wouldn't be such a terrible proposition...

"To be honest, I don't know if the law or clergy would recognize it. I'm fairly certain they would try to bury us together rather than bind us together," a small smile perked up as he continued on, "Though... I doubt we need their approval. I would still marry you with or without it," He noticed the faint blush on her face, painting her cheeks a beautiful red. Moving to her side, he wrapped a gentle arm around her waist and pulled her close to him, "It's up to you, Faith. Do you mind a one-eyed pirate captain and tactician as your husband?"​

"Marriage? Are you making plans for another besides myself? Faith, you wound me?" Sometimes Robin deserved a good wallop upside the head for his bad jokes. However, while his voice carried a joking tone, within his mind carried heavy thoughts on what Faith's question implied. They were close to each other, closer than what he remembered his original self and Erika were. She had even given up her home to stay with him. Perhaps marriage wouldn't be such a terrible proposition...

"To be honest, I don't know if the law or clergy would recognize it. I'm fairly certain they would try to bury us together rather than bind us together," a small smile perked up as he continued on, "Though... I doubt we need their approval. I would still marry you with or without it," He noticed the faint blush on her face, painting her cheeks a beautiful red. Moving to her side, he wrapped a gentle arm around her waist and pulled her close to him, "It's up to you, Faith. Do you mind a one-eyed pirate captain and tactician as your husband?"​
Faith Connors
@The Pimp Tactician
Faith laughed at Robin's joke, giving him a light smack on the side of the head... Normally, she would have done it harder, but, it seemed she was a little gentler this time around, probably because she was still lost in thought, soon enough, she met his eyes though upon hearing his answer, smiling a little at the comment he made about the law recognizing such a thing between them, though her face turned a more noticeably shade of red when he wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her closer, and asking the question she was hoping to hear.

She thought about it for a moment before she smiled, shrugging a little "I... I don't mind." she said, then, she pinched his cheek lightly before kissing him briefly "How about you?... You wouldn't mind having a ex-runner Pirate as your wife... Would you?" she asked with a faint laugh. Though her expression shifted to a more curious one as she waited for an answer, it seemed this was more or less the moment of truth for all of this, but, she had a feeling she knew the answer already... Though Faith was still nonetheless uncertain about this for some reason, a feeling of nervousness washing over her, it's been a while since she had felt this way.​

Faith Connors
@The Pimp Tactician
Faith laughed at Robin's joke, giving him a light smack on the side of the head... Normally, she would have done it harder, but, it seemed she was a little gentler this time around, probably because she was still lost in thought, soon enough, she met his eyes though upon hearing his answer, smiling a little at the comment he made about the law recognizing such a thing between them, though her face turned a more noticeably shade of red when he wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her closer, and asking the question she was hoping to hear.

She thought about it for a moment before she smiled, shrugging a little "I... I don't mind." she said, then, she pinched his cheek lightly before kissing him briefly "How about you?... You wouldn't mind having a ex-runner Pirate as your wife... Would you?" she asked with a faint laugh. Though her expression shifted to a more curious one as she waited for an answer, it seemed this was more or less the moment of truth for all of this, but, she had a feeling she knew the answer already... Though Faith was still nonetheless uncertain about this for some reason, a feeling of nervousness washing over her, it's been a while since she had felt this way.​
A pained expression formed, though funnily enough, it wasn't due to the smack. That, he took it in good faith. No, it was the pinching that caused his discomfort, "Oww..." The kiss made his pain disappear though, and he couldn't help smiling like the love-sick fool he was. He was certainly addicted to her love, though the question she next asked snapped him out of the trance for a few moments. Tilting his head to the side, he gave Faith a beguiled expression.

"Faith, why wouldn't I want you as my wife? You're the most important person in my life, you're the only reason why the others didn't kill me. You actually trusted me during the game..." His voice lessened to a near-silent whisper as a shade of despair filled his eyes. If it hadn't been for Faith, he would have never survived the final hours of the game. He wouldn't have allowed the others to keep him alive enraged and the others wouldn't have accepted it either. She was the only one who tried to protect him, to defend him, to save him. He owed her everything and his love was no exception.

A small spark of hope emerged within him and he gave Faith a loving smile, "I love you, Faith, and I would be a fool not to marry you. So... please, marry me."​

A pained expression formed, though funnily enough, it wasn't due to the smack. That, he took it in good faith. No, it was the pinching that caused his discomfort, "Oww..." The kiss made his pain disappear though, and he couldn't help smiling like the love-sick fool he was. He was certainly addicted to her love, though the question she next asked snapped him out of the trance for a few moments. Tilting his head to the side, he gave Faith a beguiled expression.

"Faith, why wouldn't I want you as my wife? You're the most important person in my life, you're the only reason why the others didn't kill me. You actually trusted me during the game..." His voice lessened to a near-silent whisper as a shade of despair filled his eyes. If it hadn't been for Faith, he would have never survived the final hours of the game. He wouldn't have allowed the others to keep him alive enraged and the others wouldn't have accepted it either. She was the only one who tried to protect him, to defend him, to save him. He owed her everything and his love was no exception.

A small spark of hope emerged within him and he gave Faith a loving smile, "I love you, Faith, and I would be a fool not to marry you. So... please, marry me."​
Faith Connors
@The Pimp Tactician

Faith smiled, tilting her head a bit as she heard Robin's response, it seemed she was blushing again, but, she was relieved on the inside, a light, warm, feeling replacing what once had been nervousness. Everything that he said seemed to make her feel warm on the inside, and with that warmth came an seemingly uncomprehensioble amount of joy in her, causing her smile to grow wider and wider as she hugged him, kissing him yet another time as one of her hands reached into her pants pockets, tracing the outline of a circular object. She pulled away after a moment "I will." she said quietly, holding out an open hand to him and presenting some sort of ring.
RubyEngagementRingYellowGold.jpg
It was a well polished ring with a distinct Ruby in the center... It looked to have been made of pure gold, and, it was apparant that she had probably picked it out secretly when they were splitting the shares of their spoils, and for a good reason too; Faith had been thinking about the marriage thing for a while now. Though, now, she felt that the moment was right to give this to Robin, as a sign of their bonding "I love you too.... Robin." she said, the smile that was on her face never faltered... She seemed calm now, as if she had finally gained the courage she needed to express her feelings the way she did, straight down to the point as she had wanted to do from the very beginning, and through all of this, that warm feeling within seemed to be growing stronger and stronger by every second as she waited for Robin's response.​

Faith Connors
@The Pimp Tactician

Faith smiled, tilting her head a bit as she heard Robin's response, it seemed she was blushing again, but, she was relieved on the inside, a light, warm, feeling replacing what once had been nervousness. Everything that he said seemed to make her feel warm on the inside, and with that warmth came an seemingly uncomprehensioble amount of joy in her, causing her smile to grow wider and wider as she hugged him, kissing him yet another time as one of her hands reached into her pants pockets, tracing the outline of a circular object. She pulled away after a moment "I will." she said quietly, holding out an open hand to him and presenting some sort of ring.
RubyEngagementRingYellowGold.jpg
It was a well polished ring with a distinct Ruby in the center... It looked to have been made of pure gold, and, it was apparant that she had probably picked it out secretly when they were splitting the shares of their spoils, and for a good reason too; Faith had been thinking about the marriage thing for a while now. Though, now, she felt that the moment was right to give this to Robin, as a sign of their bonding "I love you too.... Robin." she said, the smile that was on her face never faltered... She seemed calm now, as if she had finally gained the courage she needed to express her feelings the way she did, straight down to the point as she had wanted to do from the very beginning, and through all of this, that warm feeling within seemed to be growing stronger and stronger by every second as she waited for Robin's response.​
For a moment, Robin simply stared at the ring, seemingly unsure of what to do. With cautious hands, he took the precious metal and gently rolled it between his fingers for a few moments. Finally, he slipped the band onto his ring finger, having to force it down a bit to the base of finger. The cold metal encircled his finger, a constant presence in his mind even when his unbelieving eyes left it. That feeling of always having something there for him, to support him, felt wonderful and made his heart quake with joy.

"Faith, this is..." Robin fumbled out, trying to find the right words for the situation. This was simply too much of her to do for him. From the first day they had met, Faith had been at his side helping, trying to keep him from committing a fatal mistake during the game. She was all he needed, and he didn't mind that fact at all.

Now all he needed to do was find the words. It was proving an impossible task as each phrase sounded awkward or confusing in his head till, finally, he settled on a joke. With a smile and another kiss, Robin accepted her proposal, "Not that I mind, but isn't it usually the guy who gives his bride a ring?" He was trying to break the awkwardness now, hoping that she wouldn't smack him again and leave in a huff.​

@The Pimp Tactician @york

Red, resolute in her fate, decided to at least try and give a happy ending to someone.

And with that, she tried using the Transistor's powers to give Faith and Robin wedding attires.

For a moment, Robin simply stared at the ring, seemingly unsure of what to do. With cautious hands, he took the precious metal and gently rolled it between his fingers for a few moments. Finally, he slipped the band onto his ring finger, having to force it down a bit to the base of finger. The cold metal encircled his finger, a constant presence in his mind even when his unbelieving eyes left it. That feeling of always having something there for him, to support him, felt wonderful and made his heart quake with joy.

"Faith, this is..." Robin fumbled out, trying to find the right words for the situation. This was simply too much of her to do for him. From the first day they had met, Faith had been at his side helping, trying to keep him from committing a fatal mistake during the game. She was all he needed, and he didn't mind that fact at all.

Now all he needed to do was find the words. It was proving an impossible task as each phrase sounded awkward or confusing in his head till, finally, he settled on a joke. With a smile and another kiss, Robin accepted her proposal, "Not that I mind, but isn't it usually the guy who gives his bride a ring?" He was trying to break the awkwardness now, hoping that she wouldn't smack him again and leave in a huff.​
@The Pimp Tactician @york

Red, resolute in her fate, decided to at least try and give a happy ending to someone.

And with that, she tried using the Transistor's powers to give Faith and Robin wedding attires.
Faith Connors
@The Pimp Tactician
In normal circumstances, Faith would probably have smacked Robin on the side of the head and leave or something, but, instead, she laughed "Guess I'm not one to wait for that." she said, was it just some sort of trick of the imagination, or did she sound a bit sheepish about the entire thing? Though, before she oculd really say anything else, she realized the clothes on her suddenly felt... Different to say the least, looking down, she realized she was wearing a full on wedding attire, and looking towards Robin, he seemed to be wearing one too. "I-I um... I mean..." Faith stammered as she rubbed the back of her head, trying to figure out what just happened and what she was supposed to say in a situation like this... An occurence such as this one was rather unexpected to say the least, and now it was more or less her turn to fumble over her words as she tried to figure out how she was supposed to respond.

Soon enough though, Faith managed to find her voice again "Well... Now that we're all ready wearing the attire... I dunno, should we?" she asked, there was a bit of uncertainty to her voice... But all in all, she hoped Robin would understand what she was trying to say, for some reason, her own voice was failing her right now, a reddish hue once again spread across her cheeks in the process as she waited for a response. It was tempting to add more, to try and explain herself, but, for now, she decided not to do that just yet, incase it just caused any further confusion. Instead, she stood there, giving him a sheepish looking smile as she tried to hide her nervousness she was feeling right now, again overtaking her usual calm demeanor.​

Jack rolled his eyes a little and coughed, stood not too far from the lovebirds "I wouldn't..." he says with a chuckle "Guy like him...you never know when he'll take interest in someone else" he says, his face a slight smirk
"Nah, just kidding, I mean who'd do that? Get married and then go and find someone else to be with?" he asks

Heck, even Captain Jack Harkness, a man known to sleep with anyone and everyone he met knew that was in poor taste

"Hope it lasts..." he says with a laugh "And hey...I've been to more than a few weddings...if you like...I could make it official" he says, making an offer to do his best to wed the pair "Though you'll wanna make it official at a later date...of course"

@The Pimp Tactician
@york

Faith Connors
@The Pimp Tactician
In normal circumstances, Faith would probably have smacked Robin on the side of the head and leave or something, but, instead, she laughed "Guess I'm not one to wait for that." she said, was it just some sort of trick of the imagination, or did she sound a bit sheepish about the entire thing? Though, before she oculd really say anything else, she realized the clothes on her suddenly felt... Different to say the least, looking down, she realized she was wearing a full on wedding attire, and looking towards Robin, he seemed to be wearing one too. "I-I um... I mean..." Faith stammered as she rubbed the back of her head, trying to figure out what just happened and what she was supposed to say in a situation like this... An occurence such as this one was rather unexpected to say the least, and now it was more or less her turn to fumble over her words as she tried to figure out how she was supposed to respond.

Soon enough though, Faith managed to find her voice again "Well... Now that we're all ready wearing the attire... I dunno, should we?" she asked, there was a bit of uncertainty to her voice... But all in all, she hoped Robin would understand what she was trying to say, for some reason, her own voice was failing her right now, a reddish hue once again spread across her cheeks in the process as she waited for a response. It was tempting to add more, to try and explain herself, but, for now, she decided not to do that just yet, incase it just caused any further confusion. Instead, she stood there, giving him a sheepish looking smile as she tried to hide her nervousness she was feeling right now, again overtaking her usual calm demeanor.​
"Eh?" Robin's eyes widened as he realized he was stuck in a wedding suit. Where did this blasted thing come from? It's not even been five minutes and people are already trying to give us 'advice' on our marriage? He let out a small sigh, realizing that the others were meddling in their lives. Perhaps they hadn't gotten the message from him leaving with only Faith that he didn't want to encounter the majority of them again. I doubt I could ever trust them again and after what happened at the end... No, I doubt they hold any love for me. It's better if neither side meddles with the other's affairs.

"Well, I don't exactly have a ring to give you in exchange... But since we're already like this, we might as well," he perked up as he realized the two of them would be bond together now. However, if only they had a pr- "Oh... one of you people again..." His eyes landed on Jack, suspicion laced within his gaze, "Be glad you're offering your services, Mister Harkness. Based on what I can tell, you're a stowaway on my vessel. That along with my aggravation towards your past actions gives me the right to kick you off for sharks to eat you," Robin shook his head, "However, you did just save yourself by offering the option to hold the wedding for Faith and me."

@DapperDogman

@The Pimp Tactician

Giggling, Red also used the Transistor to give Robin a ring to trade. [BCOLOR=#00ccff]"Since Red and I are probably going to be terminated, might as well make someone happy."[/BCOLOR]

"Past actions?" he asks "We've never met..." he says with a slight frown "You've got quite the tongue for a man who shouldn't exist..." he says sternly
"I'm aware you don't know this...but according to the files I stole from a certain organization...you're married with kids..." he says with a glare "Truth be told I don't know how you became a real person...and I couldn't care less...but I'll be damned if you act like you know me, Robin Tact..."

He pulls a wad of papers from his pocket and flicks through them "These records are from the previous game you took part in"

He puts them back into his pocket and fixes his coat "I decided to look into the papers between the end of the game and now...figured you'd want to know about the outcome of these events..." he says to the pair
"Thanks to your mention of the Murder Games earlier in the game, this all caught my attention...so I had a friend of mine lift me some documents for me..." he chuckles a little as he taps the device on his wrist "There are those that would say two of you from the same universe breaches the rules of the games..." he says as he places a hand on his gun "So...trying to kill me won't get any egg on my face"

@The Pimp Tactician
@york

"Past actions?" he asks "We've never met..." he says with a slight frown "You've got quite the tongue for a man who shouldn't exist..." he says sternly
"I'm aware you don't know this...but according to the files I stole from a certain organization...you're married with kids..." he says with a glare "Truth be told I don't know how you became a real person...and I couldn't care less...but I'll be damned if you act like you know me, Robin Tact..."

He pulls a wad of papers from his pocket and flicks through them "These records are from the previous game you took part in"

He puts them back into his pocket and fixes his coat "I decided to look into the papers between the end of the game and now...figured you'd want to know about the outcome of these events..." he says to the pair
"Thanks to your mention of the Murder Games earlier in the game, this all caught my attention...so I had a friend of mine lift me some documents for me..." he chuckles a little as he taps the device on his wrist "There are those that would say two of you from the same universe breaches the rules of the games..." he says as he places a hand on his gun "So...trying to kill me won't get any egg on my face"

@The Pimp Tactician
@york
"Let me put this into terms you can understand," Robin growled as he pulled out an old Fire tome, "During the first trial, you didn't believe my accusations towards Red. We argued for a few moments before you withdrew from the discussion. Now then, let's move onto the fact that in your infinite wisdom of being wiseass stowaway, you think I'm the old Robin and that I shouldn't exist."

"During the end of the game we were in, it was explained that the old Robin managed to escape being brought into Eden, However, it managed to use what information it had to create me, a 'copy' of Robin with his memories. I remember everything from Robin's Murder Game, however, I am not the old Robin Tact," Robin fought back the urge to yell those words down Jack's throat. He was tired of the people of the Edenian Murder Game and the bullshit they put him through. The majority of them weren't worth saving if Jack was the average, "I am my own separate being, born here in Eden! I was never in Robin's Murder Game and never dated to Erika Furudo, and from what I remember of Robin's memories, he hadn't yet even married or impregnated the detective when I was born here! Your facts are wrong and you should stop making baseless assumptions, you idiotic, slothful 'detective' who couldn't even be bothered to investigate the murders! YOUR 'FACTS' ARE FALSE AND ARE REMOVED FROM THIS GAME!"

Gold. The Golden Truth, the ultimate truth, had emerged from Robin's words, fueled by his beliefs and conviction that what he spoke was the truth of his life. Jack would not break through these Red, Blue, or Purple, as Robin understood the rules of the current 'game'. He wasn't going to allow some blow-heart dictate what the 'truth' of his life was anymore. "You have two choices, Jack Harkness. You either get off my ship and stay out of my life or I hang you by the neck from the masts. I want nothing to do with you or your haphazard rules that you declare as fact! Almost no one believed or cared about me during the previous game, so honestly, I don't give a damn what you think is real or true about me anymore! My life is my own!"

@DapperDogman

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack chuckles a little as Robin used a truth "A moot point" he says bluntly "While investigating these games, I happened upon a fella called York's files..."
He frowns as he recalls what he'd read "The reason I'm here to talk to you is not about this farcical wedding, nor about the morals of there being two of you...That is not of consequence"

He leans against the ship's wall, his image flickering as it was clear even if Robin wanted to kill Jack, he couldn't as he wasn't there in full

"We're all puppets"

He makes a movement, as if to show a puppeteer controlling a puppet "You say your life is yours...but it is not!"

"Your life belongs to a demon overlord known as THE PIMP TACTICIAN!" he declares, in a shining golden truth

His face remains stern as he glares the boy down "I have come to ask a favor..." he says, his entire body shifting as he gets to the point "I want you to tell me something...something that was missing from the files of the last game..." he says with a slight sigh "What became of River Song?"

@The Pimp Tactician
@york

Robin growled as Jack spoke down to him, "What you just spoke in Gold is horseshit. You don't understand the rules of the game and thus, you do not have access to it. Get off our ship and reads your files for your answer. If you think the words in them dictate my life, then I'm sure you'll believe whatever it says more than you will me." He was beyond furious at this point. Jack Harkness had interrupted the happiest moment of his short life for his own selfish desires, not a care given about Robin or Faith. "Sometimes, I wonder if I should have left some of you people to die to the traitors."

@DapperDogman

Bad Wolf waited quietly for The Doctor's answer, nervous how he would reply to her. She hoped he would approve, but whether he did or not she would likely still go through with the plan...

@Emperor of Gallifrey

Status
Not open for further replies.