Murder Tale II: Eden and the Forgotten People

• Thread starter TheColourlessRainbow
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack sighs and aims a device at Robin "Look, boy...I need to know where River went...or I may as well just wipe your memories now and leave..." he says, his face a stern deadpan glare
He was either getting what he wanted or he was just leaving
He'd already almost forgotten why he was there in the heat of what had happened

@The Pimp Tactician

Jack sighs and aims a device at Robin "Look, boy...I need to know where River went...or I may as well just wipe your memories now and leave..." he says, his face a stern deadpan glare

@The Pimp Tactician
"...The old Robin's friend went with a pirate known as Kenway. Edward Kenway," hopefully Robin's headache would go away as soon Jack left, "Apparently, the man had become a man known as the Doctor to some degree while maintaining most of his original personality. They left in a blue police box, though to where I don't know," pulling out his old notebook, Robin noted down a simple message for himself before putting it away. "Though... I think she'll be happy with him. They seemed sweet for each and aimed to copulate if I remember correctly."

"Now then, you have your information. Get off my ship and don't pull any business with my memories," Robin's glare could almost burn through Jack's head, "I'll know if you do so and the punishment will be swift and relentless."​

Jack sighs a little and nods "Thank you...was that so bad?" he asks, walking right through Robin and Faith with a laugh "And in case you can't tell...I'm not on your ship" he says, his image flickering on and off a few times "I'm in my own" and with that, the image faded away

"Why he'd want to remember that stuff is anyone's guess" Jack mutters quietly, turning to the hooded figure behind him "So...where'd you say you were headed?" he mutters to the passenger

"Just drop me off wherever you go next...I'll find a way to where I'm headed..." he mutters, taking a small blue rose from his coat for a moment "I'll find her soon enough"

@The Pimp Tactician

Remembrance

Given the option to either return home or stay within this universe, Margaret had to make her decision. This experience was not the best for her since she was alone at the end. Her boredom during here was not satisfied even with the deaths and traitors, although, she was seemingly pissed over the fact that Reddington was a traitor. "The scum wanted to have tea with me, also." Placing a hand upon her cheek, her body leaned a bit to the side, whistling softly. "Well, I could return and have another teasing session with Travis, though he may be dearly baffled over the surviving." It made her wonder what exactly was her purpose over there. Margaret could have sworn that she was able to defeat him. Le Crossiant du Ange was in wonderful conditions in taking another life. What could have helped Travis in closely terminating her? How did he learn his skills?

NMH2-005.jpg

tumblr_m1ntf3TYEA1ql3a4xo3_500.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

The personality of Travis seemed so smooth... It perplexed her. How could his calm demeanor allowed him to surpass her ability? Could he at the moment be training in order to terminate others?

tumblr_lqx96xomv51r0vk10o1_500.gif

Lol. Nope.

Silently, Margaret tried her best to decide, only to run both hands through her pigtails, pulling. "Agh! That halfwit! If it was not for him to terminate me, I could have gone back and continued my business! Now, what am I suppose to do?!"

Margaret snapped when she heard that they were not real - only true love can make her real. Her knees buckled, and for the first time, she allowed everyone to see her shed a few tears. What the hell was she supposed to do now? There's no way she could go back to her own world due to her death, and staying here provides nothing in her situation. It was quite obvious to her that she could travel to other universes. Maybe one that was closely similar to hers.

"Woman, stop crying. Shit. It's not like you're the only one in a dead end. But, let me tell you a few details that I overheard..." Yoru keeled beside Margaret only to whisper in her ear.

Epilogue: Change of Heart

"We have bigger plans," Yoru said to Margaret in a soft voice. With widened eyes, Margaret gazed at the lifeless body of Ike, only regretting having allowed Artorias to slay him. She still remembers how Ike walked with Zero, helping check the walls of the tower with the small group. In that moment, she never knew Ike would be the traitor among them. He seemed like a person someone could easily trust. She walked over to where he laid, kneeling beside him. Her right hand reached towards his cranium, running slender digits through his hair. "This man had greater intentions other then terminating and betraying the others... He just wanted to go back to his world.. Not like how I was. I killed many no matter how much they begged for their lives..." Leaning, the female pressed her lips upon his cold cheek. "You will be remembered even if you were a traitor."

"Let's go if you're still going with me. I have lots of work to do that doesn't involve watching people doing couple shit." Yoru had her arms crossed beneath her chest, waiting for Margaret to hurry up. She did not know Margaret as well as she planned, yet Yoru didn't care. Her objective was clear as soon as she got here. As Margaret stood, she looked over at the impatient one, "Allow me to introduce myself, I am Margaret Moonlig-"

"I don't give a damn about your name. Let's go." Yoru headed towards an unknown portal, offering her hand towards Margaret. "Seriously, my ass is going to get whipped if we don't arrive on time." Only nodding, Margaret chose to follow the stranger; however, her gaze shifted towards Ike's body one last time, slightly regretting her decision.

END

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Atomyk
Jack rolled his eyes a little and coughed, stood not too far from the lovebirds "I wouldn't..." he says with a chuckle "Guy like him...you never know when he'll take interest in someone else" he says, his face a slight smirk
"Nah, just kidding, I mean who'd do that? Get married and then go and find someone else to be with?" he asks

Heck, even Captain Jack Harkness, a man known to sleep with anyone and everyone he met knew that was in poor taste

"Hope it lasts..." he says with a laugh "And hey...I've been to more than a few weddings...if you like...I could make it official" he says, making an offer to do his best to wed the pair "Though you'll wanna make it official at a later date...of course"

@The Pimp Tactician
@york
"Eh?" Robin's eyes widened as he realized he was stuck in a wedding suit. Where did this blasted thing come from? It's not even been five minutes and people are already trying to give us 'advice' on our marriage? He let out a small sigh, realizing that the others were meddling in their lives. Perhaps they hadn't gotten the message from him leaving with only Faith that he didn't want to encounter the majority of them again. I doubt I could ever trust them again and after what happened at the end... No, I doubt they hold any love for me. It's better if neither side meddles with the other's affairs.

"Well, I don't exactly have a ring to give you in exchange... But since we're already like this, we might as well," he perked up as he realized the two of them would be bond together now. However, if only they had a pr- "Oh... one of you people again..." His eyes landed on Jack, suspicion laced within his gaze, "Be glad you're offering your services, Mister Harkness. Based on what I can tell, you're a stowaway on my vessel. That along with my aggravation towards your past actions gives me the right to kick you off for sharks to eat you," Robin shook his head, "However, you did just save yourself by offering the option to hold the wedding for Faith and me."

@DapperDogman
@The Pimp Tactician

Giggling, Red also used the Transistor to give Robin a ring to trade.[BCOLOR=#00ccff]"Since Red and I are probably going to be terminated, might as well make someone happy."[/BCOLOR]
"Past actions?" he asks "We've never met..." he says with a slight frown "You've got quite the tongue for a man who shouldn't exist..." he says sternly
"I'm aware you don't know this...but according to the files I stole from a certain organization...you're married with kids..." he says with a glare "Truth be told I don't know how you became a real person...and I couldn't care less...but I'll be damned if you act like you know me, Robin Tact..."

He pulls a wad of papers from his pocket and flicks through them "These records are from the previous game you took part in"

He puts them back into his pocket and fixes his coat "I decided to look into the papers between the end of the game and now...figured you'd want to know about the outcome of these events..." he says to the pair
"Thanks to your mention of the Murder Games earlier in the game, this all caught my attention...so I had a friend of mine lift me some documents for me..." he chuckles a little as he taps the device on his wrist "There are those that would say two of you from the same universe breaches the rules of the games..." he says as he places a hand on his gun "So...trying to kill me won't get any egg on my face"

@The Pimp Tactician
@york
"Let me put this into terms you can understand," Robin growled as he pulled out an old Fire tome, "During the first trial, you didn't believe my accusations towards Red. We argued for a few moments before you withdrew from the discussion. Now then, let's move onto the fact that in your infinite wisdom of being wiseass stowaway, you think I'm the old Robin and that I shouldn't exist."

"During the end of the game we were in, it was explained that the old Robin managed to escape being brought into Eden, However, it managed to use what information it had to create me, a 'copy' of Robin with his memories. I remember everything from Robin's Murder Game, however, I am not the old Robin Tact," Robin fought back the urge to yell those words down Jack's throat. He was tired of the people of the Edenian Murder Game and the bullshit they put him through. The majority of them weren't worth saving if Jack was the average, "I am my own separate being, born here in Eden! I was never in Robin's Murder Game and never dated to Erika Furudo, and from what I remember of Robin's memories, he hadn't yet even married or impregnated the detective when I was born here! Your facts are wrong and you should stop making baseless assumptions, you idiotic, slothful 'detective' who couldn't even be bothered to investigate the murders! YOUR 'FACTS' ARE FALSE AND ARE REMOVED FROM THIS GAME!"

Gold. The Golden Truth, the ultimate truth, had emerged from Robin's words, fueled by his beliefs and conviction that what he spoke was the truth of his life. Jack would not break through these Red, Blue, or Purple, as Robin understood the rules of the current 'game'. He wasn't going to allow some blow-heart dictate what the 'truth' of his life was anymore. "You have two choices, Jack Harkness. You either get off my ship and stay out of my life or I hang you by the neck from the masts. I want nothing to do with you or your haphazard rules that you declare as fact! Almost no one believed or cared about me during the previous game, so honestly, I don't give a damn what you think is real or true about me anymore! My life is my own!

@DapperDogman
Jack chuckles a little as Robin used a truth "A moot point" he says bluntly "While investigating these games, I happened upon a fella called York's files..."
He frowns as he recalls what he'd read "The reason I'm here to talk to you is not about this farcical wedding, nor about the morals of there being two of you...That is not of consequence"

He leans against the ship's wall, his image flickering as it was clear even if Robin wanted to kill Jack, he couldn't as he wasn't there in full

"We're all puppets"

He makes a movement, as if to show a puppeteer controlling a puppet "You say your life is yours...but it is not!"

"Your life belongs to a demon overlord known as THE PIMP TACTICIAN!" he declares, in a shining golden truth

His face remains stern as he glares the boy down "I have come to ask a favor..." he says, his entire body shifting as he gets to the point "I want you to tell me something...something that was missing from the files of the last game..." he says with a slight sigh "What became of River Song?"

@The Pimp Tactician
@york
Robin growled as Jack spoke down to him, "What you just spoke in Gold is horseshit. You don't understand the rules of the game and thus, you do not have access to it. Get off our ship and reads your files for your answer. If you think the words in them dictate my life, then I'm sure you'll believe whatever it says more than you will me." He was beyond furious at this point. Jack Harkness had interrupted the happiest moment of his short life for his own selfish desires, not a care given about Robin or Faith. "Sometimes, I wonder if I should have left some of you people to die to the traitors."

@DapperDogman

@The Pimp Tactician
"...The old Robin's friend went with a pirate known as Kenway. Edward Kenway," hopefully Robin's headache would go away as soon Jack left, "Apparently, the man had become a man known as the Doctor to some degree while maintaining most of his original personality. They left in a blue police box, though to where I don't know," pulling out his old notebook, Robin noted down a simple message for himself before putting it away. "Though... I think she'll be happy with him. They seemed sweet for each and aimed to copulate if I remember correctly."

"Now then, you have your information. Get off my ship and don't pull any business with my memories," Robin's glare could almost burn through Jack's head, "I'll know if you do so and the punishment will be swift and relentless."​
Jack sighs a little and nods "Thank you...was that so bad?" he asks, walking right through Robin and Faith with a laugh "And in case you can't tell...I'm not on your ship" he says, his image flickering on and off a few times "I'm in my own" and with that, the image faded away

"Why he'd want to remember that stuff is anyone's guess" Jack mutters quietly, turning to the hooded figure behind him "So...where'd you say you were headed?" he mutters to the passenger

"Just drop me off wherever you go next...I'll find a way to where I'm headed..." he mutters, taking a small blue rose from his coat for a moment "I'll find her soon enough"

@The Pimp Tactician
Faith Connors
@The Pimp Tactician @DapperDogman @Yiyel
Faith was about to respond to what Robin said, but, the appearance of Jack startled her, and as she listened to the two exchange words with Robin getting more and more agitated by the minute. It seemed that Faith looked very confused to say the least, a little unsure what to do. However, as things seemed to have resolved themselves, Faith could feel the memories suddenly slipping away from her, as if nothing had even happened in the first place, the last thing she remembered was asking Robin if they should proceed with the ceremony already since they had the attire. "U-um... Should we?" She asked in that same uncertain tone, almost as if she'd looped just a little, probably a small side effect from the memory wipe.​

Faith Connors
@The Pimp Tactician @DapperDogman @Yiyel
Faith was about to respond to what Robin said, but, the appearance of Jack startled her, and as she listened to the two exchange words with Robin getting more and more agitated by the minute. It seemed that Faith looked very confused to say the least, a little unsure what to do. However, as things seemed to have resolved themselves, Faith could feel the memories suddenly slipping away from her, as if nothing had even happened in the first place, the last thing she remembered was asking Robin if they should proceed with the ceremony already since they had the attire. "U-um... Should we?" She asked in that same uncertain tone, almost as if she'd looped just a little, probably a small side effect from the memory wipe.​
"Faith, do you not... So, Jack failed to listen to my warning and has made himself my enemy," Robin let out a growl as he realized Faith's memories were altered. I should have said our memories, not my memories. Clever dog, but the spirit of my word still remains. Shaking his head to clear away the plans to take a hammer to each of Jack's fingers, Robin returned to a seemingly blissful smile, "Yes, for now, let's only concentrate on our happiness. Now that we have the suit and I have a matching ring for you, we just need to find someone who's willing to wed us... We wouldn't happen to have a former priest on-board, would we?"​

"Faith, do you not... So, Jack failed to listen to my warning and has made himself my enemy," Robin let out a growl as he realized Faith's memories were altered. I should have said our memories, not my memories. Clever dog, but the spirit of my word still remains. Shaking his head to clear away the plans to take a hammer to each of Jack's fingers, Robin returned to a seemingly blissful smile, "Yes, for now, let's only concentrate on our happiness. Now that we have the suit and I have a matching ring for you, we just need to find someone who's willing to wed us... We wouldn't happen to have a former priest on-board, would we?"​
Faith Connors
@The Pimp Tactician
Faith tilted her head, a little confused at what Robin said, but, she shrugged, wondering about the Priest thing "I suppose we should have someone..." she mused to herself, frowning a little. She could have sworn she knew one someplace somewhere, but, that must just be a trick of her imagination... Right? She snapped her fingers a little as she smiled "Oh! I remember, I think we got someone like that a while back." she said, gazing around the ship, searching for the one, and strangely enough, the person she was thinking of resembled someone named "Kotomine"... Somewhere, someplace, that guy must be getting a real laugh out of this.

Faith Connors
@The Pimp Tactician
Faith tilted her head, a little confused at what Robin said, but, she shrugged, wondering about the Priest thing "I suppose we should have someone..." she mused to herself, frowning a little. She could have sworn she knew one someplace somewhere, but, that must just be a trick of her imagination... Right? She snapped her fingers a little as she smiled "Oh! I remember, I think we got someone like that a while back." she said, gazing around the ship, searching for the one, and strangely enough, the person she was thinking of resembled someone named "Kotomine"... Somewhere, someplace, that guy must be getting a real laugh out of this.

"Let's go find him, shall we? We have our whole lives ahead of us, and I want to spend as much of it with you as possible," taking Faith's hand and giving her a final kiss, Robin began to lead her in the search for the priest. Jack Harkness and the Reapers could wait for awhile. He had more important and wonderful priorities on his mind at the moment, and most of all was his lover and soon-to-be wife.​

tumblr_inline_mies6snxdb1rsa4jg.gif

The Doctor clenched his fist at the AI's answer. He never felt so betrayed in his life, but what was he to expect fro his own people? They were as stuck up, ignorant, and selfish as they could get. If the others thought they expereniced his fury when he lashed out at Ike, then they were in for a very unpleasant surprise.

Taking calm, deep breaths, the Doctor looked the AI in the "eyes", it was as if he was staring into every single Reapers' soul. "I've defeated monsters much worse than you." He stated in calm, cold, emotionless tone, "So, I am going to ask once and one time only. Where is he?"

tumblr_n6r5ncdj7v1qcvqsto2_500.gif
The AI looked to Bad Wolf,

"This will not save you. You are preventing the inedible fate of all organics and synthetics" Replied the AI, still under reaper control.
Bad Wolf waited quietly for The Doctor's answer, nervous how he would reply to her. She hoped he would approve, but whether he did or not she would likely still go through with the plan...

@Emperor of Gallifrey
//Just quoting you guys again to be sure you see this. XD

Epilogue Part I

newcreate.php

tumblr_nilljhgI9F1qe1n7yo4_250.gif

Instead of waiting for The Doctor to reply to her like she originally had intended upon, Bad Wolf Rose took a step back from him. After a moment of thought, it occurred to the clever entity: she really was going to go through with this plan. It didn't matter whether or not The Doctor was going to agree with her. She craved to have his respect and support with every fiber of her being, longing to please him always, but she knew the old lord of time would never truly have her back when it came to doing something that could put her very existence in danger of ending.

She took several more steps away from The Doctor, feeling as if she was about to greatly defy his wishes.

"Never mind, don't say anything," she said softly, a smile curling on her lips. She lowered her head for a moment, her brown eyes glistening with visibly faint tears. "I'm going to do this, and no matter what happens you take good care of everyone here in Eden, yeah? Don't try to stop me; I'm doing it for the sake of everyone here, to buy them some time. And I'm doing it for... you."

Rose kept her head lowered, allowing a few stray strands of blonde hair to block her eyes from the man. She hoped he couldn't see the tears in her eyes and the fear etched into her face. She didn't want to even risk losing her life and leaving the one she held most dear. But in order to help him out, it was something she had to do.

"Thank you," she suddenly said.

"We've had a good run here, eh? You and me, just like old times. At least I have one more pleasant memory to keep before I... go. Doctor, you'll always be in my heart."

latest

Rose's form then started to glow in a bright yellow light, a light that slowly became see-through as she began to pour the energy which had created her--the energy of the TARDIS--into the void. Her energy would then seal the void, buying the survivors in this pocket of the multiverse some time before the reapers could escape and attack the rest of the multiverse.

She may have been a bad wolf, but she was also a loyal protector of The Doctor and the multiverse.​

"Let's go find him, shall we? We have our whole lives ahead of us, and I want to spend as much of it with you as possible," taking Faith's hand and giving her a final kiss, Robin began to lead her in the search for the priest. Jack Harkness and the Reapers could wait for awhile. He had more important and wonderful priorities on his mind at the moment, and most of all was his lover and soon-to-be wife.​
@The Pimp Tactician @Anyone else
Faith Connors - Epilogue (Finale) - Brave New World

That final kiss seemed to plaster a smile on Faith's face as she followed Robin, letting him lead along as they went looking for that Priest, it wasn't too hard to convince him to wed them. The wedding ceremony itself almost seemed to rush by, though Faith didn't notice this as she was caught up in the moment, that blissfull smile remaining on her face, though when it came time for their "official" kiss, it seemed all of a sudden, the very flow of time itself had suddenly slowed to a slow crawl. She leaned in, closer, and closer, until finally their lips touched, and this time... The kiss went on and on, longer than any she'd ever given him before, or at least it seemed that way to her, she was blissfully lost in her own thoughts, without realizing it, she had even closed her eyes as she savored this moment. When she finally pulled away, slowly opening her eyes, she eyed the ring Robin had given her and glanced at the ring she herself had presented to Robin earlier.

From that moment on, a new bond had been set in motion for the two, stronger than it had ever been throughout the months they had spent together, all trace of worry disappeared from her face as she looked back into Robin's eyes, that smile never fading from her face. A smile of happiness, true, pure, happiness, as if she had finally found peace, both with herself and with the life she lived, there was no need to live on the edge anymore, because, ironically enough, she had taken Jacknife's advice back when he had Kate captive, she "jumped"... And she was quite content with where she had landed, here, with Robin, in a free, untainted world, full of new adventure, excitement, and most importantly, joy. The life she lived was a little rough at times, but, it was nothing she couldn't handle, especially with Robin here by her side, they would live their lives to the fullest, together, without having to fear separation, or the stress of the Reapers, all of her worries right now were hidden away somewhere in her mind, where they couldn't interrupt the happy moments they would share from here on.

TheCity-600x337.jpg

Meanwhile... In The City

A radio transmission is being broadcasted throughout The City as per usual...

"Repairs being made to The Shard building have been stalled yet again thanks to an terrorist attack made by a mysterious assailant... Approximately 50 workers were incapacitated during the attack on it's public protection systems, setting back it's maintenance several months! Reports indicate it was a slender female dressed in black, presumably the escaped Murder Convict, Kate Connors. Sightings of her sister, Faith Connors have diminished, and the whereabouts of both suspects are unclear, but, we encourage contacting security officials about the possible whereabouts of both of these suspects. They're still at large and highly dangerous, remember, do not approach them if you're not a trained professional, contact the City Police Force immediately so the suspects can be subdued and brought to justice. Now, until The Security systems within the Shard are fully functional again, Emailing, Cellphones, and/or other forms of contact are to be used sparingly as their security is still compromised."

End - Over the Edge
T3IgEFd.jpg

Roll Credits

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
Epilogue Part Three: A Handful Of Stardust And A Heart Full Of Sorrow

Well.. This seemed to be it. People were leaving, others were staying, but the star's whims were torn. Yes.. She knew what she wanted; the safety and happiness of all of the residents in the multiverse. But could this goal truly be achieved? Could this world become that of which was perfect? A true utopia?

No. And it never would.

Much to her despise, Yvaine well knew that there was no such thing as a world without conflict.. Or a world where everyone was happy. She'd seen centuries and centuries worth of life, but it never happened; people just couldn't put aside their differences to try to push for it. And if they wouldn't do that, she couldn't achieve it for them, let alone on her own. Even so.. If Yvaine hoped to make everyone happy, she'd need to be happy, herself.

And the north star was anything but.

But then, after this.. Who could be? The blonde had seen death, sure; centuries upon centuries of it. But what she'd seen here, during her time in Eden.. It sickened her. People slaughtering each other, claiming to be doing so to get themselves home? Monsters that parents told their children about at night plaguing the land and running rampant? Innocent lives being stolen, close friends being snatched from each other by the cold hands of death? This was just sickening.. Repulsive, even. But it was how it was, and she couldn't change that.

Had all of this pain, this.. Strife.. Been worth it for her? She thought not. If she could, she'd exchange her life to return the others in an instant, without even a moment of hesitation. Because in those pale blue-green eyes, those lives lost meant more than she ever would. Especially with the way her heart ached for House.. The way she had seen Yum Yum's heart ache for Naoki, and in turn, the way Fire's ached for the aforementioned princess.

In all honesty, the blonde was at a loss. She'd lived an eternity having to watch and suffer through these things.. She didn't know if her already shattered heart could handle much more. Was it truly worth it to keep going? To try to gain some false sense of safety, of happiness, up until a new bout of danger and sorrow rolled around? Over and over for the rest of eternity, left with nothing she could do to protect those she loved? That life didn't sound like one she wanted to live.

But if it meant a chance at at least providing this world with one last flicker of light; one last sliver of hope.. She had to keep pushing forward.

It was a truly inspiring sight to behold.. The act of heroism Bad Wolf was committing, that was. Maybe this stand the other woman was making was what inspired Yvaine to carry through despite her lack of will to do so. But as the star watched the scene unfold, she couldn't help but feel remorse and sadness at the sight. Two lovers, separated by a choice that had the potential to shift the scale of fate.. Something nobody should have to undergo, but was a valiant act, in spite of such.

She wanted to approach the woman, to commend her for the righteous and brave course of action she was taking.. But she knew this was no time to interrupt the couple's moment together; they deserved every second they had together, as it may very well be their last. She respected that, and had no desire whatsoever to interrupt it.

So, rather, she only sighed softly, turning her attention back to Spencer and Fire. "Well.. This is it, I suppose. If you wish to stay here.. Do so. If you wish to join me, I'll be glad to have friends at my side.. But it's ultimately up to you two, whether you stay or go, and I won't influence your decisions," she said, offering a weak smile.

"..If you stay, I wish you the best."

Regardless of how they answered, Yvaine slowly made her way to a rift, bolstering every ounce of courage and will she had left in her. Broken-hearted and alone in the world or not, she was ready for this; she had to do as much as she could to at least try to save the multiverse. Especially to assure that Bad Wolf's efforts didn't go in vain.

And with that, the Yvaine Seren stepped through the portal; right into the face of danger again.

Maybe she at least had a happier end in another universe... In fact, she did.

~Meanwhile~

"Yes, I'm totally horny.. Because being dragged out of your perch in the sky three times and dragged through different universes is so exciting," came a female voice with a distinct British accent.

"Isn't it?" replied the distinctively male voice.

"Oh, very. In fact, there's nothing more exciting than that.. Especially not being stuck with some random perverted jerk," the female snapped.

"I certainly thought it was. And I'll have you know, I'm not perverted. Just excessively sexually active for my age," came the simple response from the male as he spun childishly in his chair, causing the female with him to roll her eyes.

"..I didn't wish to know that, but good for you," she huffed. "Which explains why you're so adamant on getting into some woman you hardly know's pants."

"No. I want into your pants because you're just rocking that ass."

Another huff of annoyance and embarrassment came from the blonde, and she simply crossed her arms, pale cheeks dusted red. "Oh, just.. Hush.." she muttered, shaking her head.

What Yvaine would give to be back in her own universe, and not stuck with the word's best diagnostician..

...Or would she?

(Will be edited when writer isn't tired as fuck)​

• Love
Reactions: York
The AI nodded at Bad Wolfs comment of all life is valuable,

"We do agree on the value of organic and synthetic life, but the multiverse represent chaos, we represent order. Every organic civilization must be harvested in order to bring order to the chaos. It is inevitable. Without our intervention, organics are doomed. We are your salvation. The cycle must continue. There is no alternative" said the AI to both bad wolf and the doctor.

@Emperor of Gallifrey
Bad Wolf remained lost in thought for quite some time. She wanted this situation to turn around. It was what The Doctor wanted, so it's what she wanted too. There had to be something, anything she could do to help the situation at all...

Suddenly, it dawned on her.

Bad Wolf stepped forward. "AI, perhaps we may not be able to stop the reapers, but I may have a way to... hold them off for a while," she said. "My energy, the energy that makes up my being, in its purest form is that of the TARDIS. If I return to my normal form, I can enter the void and manipulate it to hold the reapers off for a while. It will buy The Doctor more time to stop you," she said with a smirk.

@TheColourlessRainbow @Emperor of Gallifrey
The AI looked to Bad Wolf,

"This will not save you. You are preventing the inedible fate of all organics and synthetics" Replied the AI, still under reaper control.
"With all due respect," Bad Wolf began, clearing her throat and puffing out her chest as if she were about to give an intimidating speech. "I don't care," she added in a sing-song manner, giggling. "If it will buy the others more time to figure out a method to stop you, then I do believe it's worth it, yes?" She paused before turning to The Doctor. She gave him a gentle smile. "Doctor, I can do this. Let me do this for you, for everyone."

Bad Wolf knew it would work. That wasn't the problem. The problem was the risk involved. It was possible she could be destroyed after going into the void. This segment of the Bad Wolf entity would end. She knew the thought would bother The Doctor like it bothered her. She didn't want to leave him, but she longed to please him by helping out in any way she possibly could.
//Just quoting you guys again to be sure you see this. XD

Epilogue Part I

newcreate.php

tumblr_nilljhgI9F1qe1n7yo4_250.gif

Instead of waiting for The Doctor to reply to her like she originally had intended upon, Bad Wolf Rose took a step back from him. After a moment of thought, it occurred to the clever entity: she really was going to go through with this plan. It didn't matter whether or not The Doctor was going to agree with her. She craved to have his respect and support with every fiber of her being, longing to please him always, but she knew the old lord of time would never truly have her back when it came to doing something that could put her very existence in danger of ending.

She took several more steps away from The Doctor, feeling as if she was about to greatly defy his wishes.

"Never mind, don't say anything," she said softly, a smile curling on her lips. She lowered her head for a moment, her brown eyes glistening with visibly faint tears. "I'm going to do this, and no matter what happens you take good care of everyone here in Eden, yeah? Don't try to stop me; I'm doing it for the sake of everyone here, to buy them some time. And I'm doing it for... you."

Rose kept her head lowered, allowing a few stray strands of blonde hair to block her eyes from the man. She hoped he couldn't see the tears in her eyes and the fear etched into her face. She didn't want to even risk losing her life and leaving the one she held most dear. But in order to help him out, it was something she had to do.

"Thank you," she suddenly said.

"We've had a good run here, eh? You and me, just like old times. At least I have one more pleasant memory to keep before I... go. Doctor, you'll always be in my heart."

latest

Rose's form then started to glow in a bright yellow light, a light that slowly became see-through as she began to pour the energy which had created her--the energy of the TARDIS--into the void. Her energy would then seal the void, buying the survivors in this pocket of the multiverse some time before the reapers could escape and attack the rest of the multiverse.

She may have been a bad wolf, but she was also a loyal protector of The Doctor and the multiverse.​
Epilogue Part I

newcreate.php

The Doctor rolled his eyes at the AI's words. "Oh, you are so primitive," he ranted at the AI, giving it a very annoyed and irritated glare, "since it is clearly obvious that the Daleks, the Cybermen, the Borg, the Ice Warriors, the Flood, and all the other species that followed in your very footsteps never learned their lessons!" He seemed to be more irritated than angry. "What makes you think you're any different?"

Then, Bad Wolf's words made his eyes widen and skin pale. As brilliant as her idea was, there were was a very large risk that she become trapped in the Void along with the Reapers.

The Lonely God turned to face his wolf, his eye already starting to water. He opened his mouth to say something to at least try to make her think it through but nothing came out. She was right, it was the only way to at least temporarily stop them.

The Doctor bowed his head in defeat as she began to pour her energy into the Void. However, his head shot back up with a horrified look on his face when he realized that they all had forgotten something very important. They were all still in Eden.

Wiping his tears away and replacing his horrified expression with a determined one, the Doctor strode up to Rose. "No, Rose Tyler. Thank you." He simply told before quickly scooping her into his arms, gritting his teeth as he endured the energy's burning sensation. "Allons-y!" He exclaimed, his voiced clearly hinting pain and agony, before running into the portal with Rose in his arms and thinking of only one thing.

Something old.

Something new.

Something borrowed.

Something blue.

tumblr_mpmsy3wXLR1qmihq6o1_500.gif

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @TheColourlessRainbow @All witnessing​

Epilogue Part I

newcreate.php

The Doctor rolled his eyes at the AI's words. "Oh, you are so primitive," he ranted at the AI, giving it a very annoyed and irritated glare, "since it is clearly obvious that the Daleks, the Cybermen, the Borg, the Ice Warriors, the Flood, and all the other species that followed in your very footsteps never learned their lessons!" He seemed to be more irritated than angry. "What makes you think you're any different?"

Then, Bad Wolf's words made his eyes widen and skin pale. As brilliant as her idea was, there were was a very large risk that she become trapped in the Void along with the Reapers.

The Lonely God turned to face his wolf, his eye already starting to water. He opened his mouth to say something to at least try to make her think it through but nothing came out. She was right, it was the only way to at least temporarily stop them.

The Doctor bowed his head in defeat as she began to pour her energy into the Void. However, his head shot back up with a horrified look on his face when he realized that they all had forgotten something very important. They were all still in Eden.

Wiping his tears away and replacing his horrified expression with a determined one, the Doctor strode up to Rose. "No, Rose Tyler. Thank you." He simply told before quickly scooping her into his arms, gritting his teeth as he endured the energy's burning sensation. "Allons-y!" He exclaimed, his voiced clearly hinting pain and agony, before running into the portal with Rose in his arms and thinking of only one thing.

Something old.

Something new.

Something borrowed.

Something blue.

tumblr_mpmsy3wXLR1qmihq6o1_500.gif

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @TheColourlessRainbow @All witnessing​
The sight of pain on The Doctor's face was more than Bad Wolf could bear. The young woman had to look away from him, squeezing her eyes shut. Trying to block out his pain, she focused on emptying her energy into the void. She knew they were still in Eden, but by throwing herself into the void she would search for the exit of this artificial world. Once outside of it, she would blanket that pocket of the universe with her energy.

The determined wolf was so focused on her task, that she didn't realize what was about to happen next.

The Doctor grabbed onto her, burning his body up just by touching her. The wolf's eyes shot open.

"Doctor!? No!" Rose cried, alarmed as the time lord ran into the portal with her in his arms. "Stop, no, please go back!" she begged, unsure what would happen next. "I don't know what could happen. You could die by coming with me." More tears filled up in her eyes. If The Doctor died, everything she was doing would be a moot point.​

Status
Not open for further replies.