Murder Special III: Valen-Not-Fine [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sora shrugged in response to Niles' comment, his nonchalant attitude seeming to return. He stuff his hands in his pockets, feeling the crystals within them, and sighed contently. They brought him comfort when he began to feel stress, and sometimes helped him ground. Empaths shouldn't lose control of their emotions to those around them, it could leave them dazed. Sora almost had that down pack, but his temper always got in the way.

Just as he began to calm himself though, that Reece person called him an idiot, albeit naming him innocent. A small gust of wind blew around him as his temper spiked again, but he took in a deep breath, and let it out slowly to relax. "Yes, I am innocent." He said, nonchalantly. "I wouldn't dream of killing an innocent person." he said as he turned to walk away. Right as he turned though, he felt someone at his side. He turned to see Macy, who curtsied right besides him and apologized. He blushed slighty, but shook his head. "It's fine, I can understand why I was blamed I guess." he said softly. "Thank you for apologizing though, umm..." He stopped, realizing he didn't know her name. "Miss..?" he started, rubbing his arm.

@Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Takumi @All ya limey bastards

"Moretti. Macy Moretti. It's a pleasure to meet you. Macy is just fine, however."

She offered a hand to Sora for him to shake.
@Ryu Keiko

"Moretti. Macy Moretti. It's a pleasure to meet you. Macy is just fine, however."

@Ryu Keiko
Sora looked at her, and nodded as he took her hand in his. "Sora Hikaru." He stated, looking at her closely. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well." he said, a small smile forming on his face. There was a brief pause, before he sighed. "So what now? With the killer still out there, we gotta think of something." He said, hands going back into his pockets.

@Mason Moretti

Sora shrugged in response to Niles' comment, his nonchalant attitude seeming to return. He stuff his hands in his pockets, feeling the crystals within them, and sighed contently. They brought him comfort when he began to feel stress, and sometimes helped him ground. Empaths shouldn't lose control of their emotions to those around them, it could leave them dazed. Sora almost had that down pack, but his temper always got in the way.

Just as he began to calm himself though, that Reece person called him an idiot, albeit naming him innocent. A small gust of wind blew around him as his temper spiked again, but he took in a deep breath, and let it out slowly to relax. "Yes, I am innocent." He said, nonchalantly. "I wouldn't dream of killing an innocent person." he said as he turned to walk away. Right as he turned though, he felt someone at his side. He turned to see Macy, who curtsied right besides him and apologized. He blushed slighty, but shook his head. "It's fine, I can understand why I was blamed I guess." he said softly. "Thank you for apologizing though, umm..." He stopped, realizing he didn't know her name. "Miss..?" he started, rubbing his arm.

@Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Takumi @All ya limey bastards

Niles couldn't help but smirk at Sora, noticing the spike in anger with a look of mischief and interest.

"Hey now, no need to get riled up over some girl. I don't think you're an idiot so that counts for something hmm?" he replied.

@Ryu Keiko

Sora looked at her, and nodded as he took her hand in his. "Sora Hikaru." He stated, looking at her closely. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well." he said, a small smile forming on his face. There was a brief pause, before he sighed. "So what now? With the killer still out there, we gotta think of something." He said, hands going back into his pockets.

@Mason Moretti

Niles shut up at this point, smirk leaving as he watched the two with a quirked brow. He saw no point in trying to intervene in the conversation, instead waiting for them to either finish or speak to him.

@Ryu Keiko @Mason Moretti

tumblr_inline_odtkk0fy1a1t9n2vk_100.jpg

"I second the buddy system idea! Though, I can't guarantee that my partner will come out... unscathed." Trevor said with a few frantic nods.

@Mason Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden

Just from this man's words alone, Lucina didn't like the idea of the buddy system, and would feel bad for any other person to be his 'buddy' if they decided on such a thing.

tumblr_njki53eXXB1r9tyrqo2_500.png

"It's almost as if whoever your 'buddy' would be should watch you closely then to make sure they aren't horribly harmed, is it not? Either way, there's no real way of knowing if it'll work with how our situation is." the future Exalt spoke up, at least partially against the idea in terms of well, Travis and some of the other participants in the area--such as Krul.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore

Just from this man's words alone, Lucina didn't like the idea of the buddy system, and would feel bad for any other person to be his 'buddy' if they decided on such a thing.

tumblr_njki53eXXB1r9tyrqo2_500.png

"It's almost as if whoever your 'buddy' would be should watch you closely then to make sure they aren't horribly harmed, is it not? Either way, there's no real way of knowing if it'll work with how our situation is." the future Exalt spoke up, at least partially against the idea in terms of well, Travis and some of the other participants in the area--such as Krul.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore
tumblr_inline_odtkldG85d1t9n2vk_100.jpg

"I highly doubt that would help them. Subtlety ain't exactly my biggest trait, friend."

@Takumi

tumblr_inline_odtkldG85d1t9n2vk_100.jpg

"I highly doubt that would help them. Subtlety ain't exactly my biggest trait, friend."

@Takumi

happy_bday_lucina_by_sheebal-d8txeo8.jpg

"Please refrain from calling me that." she requested, face deadpan. She wasn't at all comfortable with being called friend by Trevor.

"Lucina. My name is Lucina." she added.

@thatguyinthestore

" If we are going to do some sort of buddy system, I shall stay close to Theresa. I imagine that our traitors may want to kill her for trying to help us. I also imagine it would be good to keep her safe," Thomas replied, looking over at her with a smile.

Stiles turned to Fandral sheepishly. " Would you want to be my buddy?" He asked.

@Gands @Midnight Maiden

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Fandral the Noble

Fandral had been disappointed that the party he had hoped to enjoy had been spoiled by these horrible circumstances. That something had to be done with regards to the ongoing killings was obvious. He was still suspicious of Trevor, but the obvious choice wasn't always the best.

" Alright Mister Styles, agreed. We shall have each other's back's as they say !"

@LuckycoolHawk9

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Stiles, the normal teen with a bat

Stiles bit down on his lower lip and wondered if this was going to be- wait, why did he remember another time? He hadn't been in another one of these situations before this. He didn't remember being in one.. but sometimes there were flashes. Things like evil bears and a beautiful brunette that he liked.

" I am happy to see that you don't hate me from what I did too," he said to the older man.

@Gands

happy_bday_lucina_by_sheebal-d8txeo8.jpg

"Please refrain from calling me that." she requested, face deadpan. She wasn't at all comfortable with being called friend by Trevor.

"Lucina. My name is Lucina." she added.

@thatguyinthestore
3PCHu.png

"No cando, amigo! I'm everyone's friend. Well, unless you piss me off. But you wouldn't wanna do that, would you?" He asked, violating that little personal space thing that most people had yet again.

@Takumi

3PCHu.png

"No cando, amigo! I'm everyone's friend. Well, unless you piss me off. But you wouldn't wanna do that, would you?" He asked, violating that little personal space thing that most people had yet again.

@Takumi

One hand gently resting on Parallel Fashions hilt put of habit tightened reflexively for a small moment before easing its grip.

"I suppose not. Though, I'm sure there are others who you may not want to piss off yourself. It'd probably end up being one big headache, I'm sure." she replied.

@thatguyinthestore

Youhei Sunohara
@Midnight Maiden @Others?

NIdGIT1.jpg

Welp, Sunohara's revalation was... Utterly defeated by the results of that whole inspection... What a bummer, or maybe he should say "bomber". At any rate, it seemed that he had some time to kill, and seeing that they couldn't get out of here, he decided to occupy himself... With taking an arrow from that crime scene and repeatedly throwing at and retrieving it from a nearby wall.

Well, at least he wasn't messing with the body, but it was apparent that he wasn't very keen on preserving the crime scene... Either that or he just wasn't quite thinking straight right now.​

Final Chapter: Love's Like Woes

"Since you're getting us out of here, do show us a way, 'Your Majesty.'"
"So, Theresa, what direction should we go from here?"
"Teresa, I don't want to overload you with questions, which you seem to be getting plenty of right now, but do you think we should make some sort of buddy system so that an incident is less likely to happen? Safety in numbers and all that?"

tumblr_inline_nmee0tbrxw1re7o24_100_by_teh_zombish-d9e68an.png

"Can all of you please be quiet for just a moment?" Teresa muttered, rubbing her temples quietly with clear frustration. Taking a deep breath, she frowned slightly, looking at the group warily and beginning to address each of their questions, respectively. "That's a good idea in theory, Mason... But I don't think that's ideal. We split up, or put people too close to each other alone? It's giving a clear, open path for more death. And I damn well ain't having that.," she spoke, steadily, to the male. "...That said, you can put the light away. That kid over there might be disrespectful, but she hasn't done any harm yet," she muttered, glancing at Krul with a slightly less than fond expression.

tumblr_inline_o023l8NZuG1s4qpfd_100.jpg

"I would never~"
Krul purred, merely grinning almost daringly at Mason despite his obvious, silent threatening of her. The queen was well aware she could easily take him on, should the boy step out of line. Despite this being rather offputting, Teresa only gave the girl a brief look before carrying on in what she had to say.

"...Anyways, all of that aside, this isn't the time to stand around and argue about what to do. We need to get out of this damn mansion, and we're going to do just that,"
she spoke with certainty and determination, glancing around at the rather rag-tag group she found herself in the company of before letting out a sigh, focusing her sights in on one in particular with visible exasperation. "Josh, do you think you can make us a portal? I can't seem to form one, but maybe--"

Whatever she had been about to say was lost to the wind, drowned out by a horrible, loud, screechy.... Guitar solo?

"What the h--"

It was next to impossible to hear what was uttered, but one could guess fairly well. Regardless, it was followed by a fit of coughs, the odd fog from before suddenly intensifying to a point where it was almost suffocating, managing to drown out even the light provided by Teresa's wings. And even as the fog came, the solo continued, a booming voice soon coming to accompany it as a figure invisibly descended from above.

"Now presenting..."

4zrqA.jpg

"G.O.----"

rsz_88511be0cb6d83a4d02951ef13e19f2b_by_teh_zombish-db0lq35.jpg

"Wait... Love God? Is that you???" Mabel interrupted, squinting through the fog and trying to wave it away in attempt to better make out the figure as he landed. She seemed to have trouble deciding on whether it truly was who she suspected or not, though whether this was due to it being so foggy or because something had happened that made his appearance unlikely was... Hard to discern. But as the fog suddenly cleared, the latter seemed more likely.

"Shut up! It's G.O.D now!" the man, his figure now clear for all to see with the lack of the fog's presence, bellowed with obvious anger. "Man, all these years, you still have no respect. You of all people should know I don't have that title anymore! After all, you're the one that destroyed it! Or do you not remember stealing my stuff and ruining my career?" he asked, bristling.

Dumbstruck and still dazed from the entire experience, Mabel looked appalled, frowning deeply. "What the heck, man? That was, like, almost seven years ago! And I said I was sorry!" she replied straightforwardly. She had been a misled kid at the time who just wanted to help a heartbroken boy. Was it really that big of a deal-- "...Wait," she muttered, arms dropping to her sides and eyes slowly widening with horror as she gawked at the man. "You aren't the one behind this, are you?" she inquired, breathlessly, visibly tensing up.

"Tch, as dense as ever. Who else could it have been?" the man replied, briefly donning a grin. "You really think this is something anyone but one from the heavens themselves could pull off?" he asked proudly, only to glare upon hearing Mabel utter something about Kofuku being a god as well. "You're dumber than I thought if you think that bimbo could pull off something as great as this.... Or a v-neck! BAM!" the alleged god proclaimed, suddenly gesturing to his choice of shirt.

"That doesn't explain anything! Why are you-- Ah!"

hoQPl.jpg

Before she could finish forming her words, Mabel was sent tumbling backwards by a bright blast of light, left sprawled across the floor in a heap. This was met with laughter from the alleged 'love god', as she had called him, who blew on his finger as though it were a gun. "Like it? Made a little deal with an old friend of yours and I picked up a few new tricks. And now, you and all your little friends here are gonna pay! MATCH MADE... WITH REVENGE! " As though this weren't bad enough, it seemed that in the midst of the chaos, Niles had been freed. One could only hope he wouldn't side with the new arrival.

"...Great, another psychopath," Teresa muttered under her breath, briefly gritting her teeth and trying to put her concern for the fallen young woman aside for the moment. "Everyone who can't fight, get the hell back and look out! Everyone else, just... be careful. Something isn't right with this guy!"

Well, looked like it was fight or flight time. And there wasn't exactly much room for flight.

Starring...

@C.T. as Isaac Dian & Ennis[Baccano]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Mikaela Hyakuya[Owari no Seraph] and Joshua Kiryu[The World Ends With You]
@Yun Lee as Charlotte[Fire Emblem]
@The Myrmidon as Rinkah[Fire Emblem]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Stiles Stilinski[Teen Wolf] and Thomas[Maze Runner]
@Sen as Takumi[Fire Emblem]
@Hana as Yona[Yona] MURDERED! CRUSHED!
@Takumi as Lucina and Niles[Fire Emblem] GUILTY!
@Verite as Gowther[Seven Deadly Sins]
@Bomb as Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl[Yu-Gi Oh!]
@Kaide` as Iris Black[Countdown to Countdown] and Hatsune Miku[Vocaloid]
@Kaykay as Najimi Ajimu[Medaka Box]
@Crow as Producer Kido and Nono Morikubo[The Idolm@ster]
@Gummi Bunnies as Azusa Kurono[Liar! Uncover the Truth] and Luke Estheim[Lost Alice]
@Hazel-rah as Raven[Tales of Vesperia]
@Mason Moretti as Mason Moretti and Macy Moretti[OCs]
@Jeremi as Fenris[Dragon Age]
@Sumirenko as Reimu Hakurei[Touhou]
@Crimson Spartan as Seto Kaiba[Yu-Gi-Oh!] MURDERED! STABBED TO DEATH!
@Minerva as Saber Nero[Fate]
@Ryu Keiko as Sora Hikaru[OC]
@Gands as Fandral[Marvel]
@york as Youhei Sunohara[Clannad]
@thatguyinthestore as Trevor Philips[GTA V]
@Atomyk as Ike[Fire Emblem]

Final Chapter: Love has always sucked, hasn't it?

Stiles groaned when he saw that he was in the hands of another psychopath. It was one thing to be in the hand in one or two psychopaths, but he had been in the hands of so many. Peter, Kate, Matt, Jackson, Jennifer/ The Darach ( it was how he had died before), the nogitsune who had possessed him, The Benefactor, The Dread Doctors and Theo, the Nazi werewolf and the ghost riders. There was also Monkuma. He was sick and tired of all of this, that he did the first thing he could think of. He flung his bat at the 'god'.

Thomas was surprised by the turn of events. He wasn't about to back down and looked for a weapon.

@Midnight Maiden @Others

tumblr_inline_n8zg5ly1df1rbih94.png

"..."

"Huh."

tumblr_inline_n8zg7uv2so1rbih94.png

"Alright then."

Gowther didn't really know what was going on but he just ran up towards the dude and punched him right in the face.

@Midnight Maiden @Errybody​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Atomyk

"You made my Nono cry..."

"You tried to hurt my Producer..."​

"You just made..."

"... a big mistake..."​

aevhoKo.jpg

"... you'll never forget!"
"... you'll never forget! MWRRRRRYYYYYYYY!"

With that being said, our young Producer unleashes a volley of punches upon the Psychopath. For some reason, his punches were now superhuman, despite him being unable to lift many things previously.

"MURIMURIMURIMURIMURIMURIMURIMURIMURIMURIMURIMURIMURIMURIMURIMURIMURIMURIMURIMURIMURI! This is for Kofuku! This is for Nono! This is for Nono's pals! This is for my pals! This is for Shizuo and Add not getting that invite! This is for not inviting my sister! This is for everyone else here! And this is for me and me alone!"

That last word was met with the most powerful of punches.
@Midnight Maiden @Verite @LuckycoolHawk9

Reactions: Mason Moretti
Article:

"Teresa, I don't want to overload you with questions, which you seem to be getting plenty of right now, but do you think we should make some sort of buddy system so that an incident is less likely to happen? Safety in numbers and all that?"

"Can all of you please be quiet for just a moment?" Teresa muttered, rubbing her temples quietly with clear frustration. Taking a deep breath, she frowned slightly, looking at the group warily and beginning to address each of their questions, respectively. "That's a good idea in theory, Mason... But I don't think that's ideal. We split up, or put people too close to each other alone? It's giving a clear, open path for more death. And I damn well ain't having that.," she spoke, steadily, to the male. "...That said, you can put the light away. That kid over there might be disrespectful, but she hasn't done any harm yet," she muttered, glancing at Krul with a slightly less than fond expression.

"I would never~"
Krul purred, merely grinning almost daringly at Mason despite his obvious, silent threatening of her. The queen was well aware she could easily take him on, should the boy step out of line. Despite this being rather offputting, Teresa only gave the girl a brief look before carrying on in what she had to say.

"...Anyways, all of that aside, this isn't the time to stand around and argue about what to do. We need to get out of this damn mansion, and we're going to do just that,"
she spoke with certainty and determination, glancing around at the rather rag-tag group she found herself in the company of before letting out a sigh, focusing her sights in on one in particular with visible exasperation. "Josh, do you think you can make us a portal? I can't seem to form one, but maybe--"

Whatever she had been about to say was lost to the wind, drowned out by a horrible, loud, screechy.... Guitar solo?

"What the h--"

It was next to impossible to hear what was uttered, but one could guess fairly well. Regardless, it was followed by a fit of coughs, the odd fog from before suddenly intensifying to a point where it was almost suffocating, managing to drown out even the light provided by Teresa's wings. And even as the fog came, the solo continued, a booming voice soon coming to accompany it as a figure invisibly descended from above.

"Now presenting..."

4zrqA.jpg

"G.O.----"

"Wait... Love God? Is that you???" Mabel interrupted, squinting through the fog and trying to wave it away in attempt to better make out the figure as he landed. She seemed to have trouble deciding on whether it truly was who she suspected or not, though whether this was due to it being so foggy or because something had happened that made his appearance unlikely was... Hard to discern. But as the fog suddenly cleared, the latter seemed more likely.

"Shut up! It's G.O.D now!" the man, his figure now clear for all to see with the lack of the fog's presence, bellowed with obvious anger. "Man, all these years, you still have no respect. You of all people should know I don't have that title anymore! After all, you're the one that destroyed it! Or do you not remember stealing my stuff and ruining my career?" he asked, bristling.

Dumbstruck and still dazed from the entire experience, Mabel looked appalled, frowning deeply. "What the heck, man? That was, like, almost seven years ago! And I said I was sorry!" she replied straightforwardly. She had been a misled kid at the time who just wanted to help a heartbroken boy. Was it really that big of a deal-- "...Wait," she muttered, arms dropping to her sides and eyes slowly widening with horror as she gawked at the man. "You aren't the one behind this, are you?" she inquired, breathlessly, visibly tensing up.

"Tch, as dense as ever. Who else could it have been?" the man replied, briefly donning a grin. "You really think this is something anyone but one from the heavens themselves could pull off?" he asked proudly, only to glare upon hearing Mabel utter something about Kofuku being a god as well. "You're dumber than I thought if you think that bimbo could pull off something as great as this.... Or a v-neck! BAM!" the alleged god proclaimed, suddenly gesturing to his choice of shirt.

hoQPl.jpg

Before she could finish forming her words, Mabel was sent tumbling backwards by a bright blast of light, left sprawled across the floor in a heap. This was met with laughter from the alleged 'love god', as she had called him, who blew on his finger as though it were a gun. "Like it? Made a little deal with an old friend of yours and I picked up a few new tricks. And now, you and all your little friends here are gonna pay! MATCH MADE... WITH REVENGE! " As though this weren't bad enough, it seemed that in the midst of the chaos, Niles had been freed. One could only hope he wouldn't side with the new arrival.

"...Great, another psychopath," Teresa muttered under her breath, briefly gritting her teeth and trying to put her concern for the fallen young woman aside for the moment. "Everyone who can't fight, get the hell back and look out! Everyone else, just... be careful. Something isn't right with this guy!"

Well, looked like it was fight or flight time. And there wasn't exactly much room for flight.

Starring...

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Mikaela Hyakuya[Owari no Seraph] and Joshua Kiryu[The World Ends With You]
@Gummi Bunnies as Azusa Kurono[Liar! Uncover the Truth] and Luke Estheim[Lost Alice]

Niles seemed surprised to be free of his binds. Rubbing his wrists gently he chuckled.

839e47a687024997e9a933bf0cb37c31.jpg

"Heh, thanks, but you made a bit of a mistake." Niles spoke, humored by this turn of events.

CKVgIZhWcAAPIZb.png

"Mm, make it a big mistake." he snickered. Taking an arrow, he notched it and pulled the string back before letting the arrow fly in an arch towards the supposed love god. A glint could be seen in his eye as he stepped a bit closer to Sora. A sign that he trusted Sora and planned to protect him. He doubted it be as easy as some of his other kills, but that'd just make it interesting and fun.

2rKFwfxr_400x400.png

Lucina unsheathed Parallel Falchion and tried to attack G.O.D from the side in a possible blind spot while others went head on.

@Midnight Maiden @Ryu Keiko @Crow @Verite @LuckycoolHawk9 @others

"I would never~"

"What the h--"

"Now presenting..."

4zrqA.jpg

"G.O.----"

hoQPl.jpg

Starring...

Moretti Twins Final Chapter:
♡Love Yourself♡

"Huh... Time to fight a god. Just the kind of moment I've been waiting for!" Mason cracked his knuckles and busted into a wild, frenzied grin. He planted his feet firmly on the ground, his knees at a slight bend. His emerald eyes locked onto G.O.D. A blazing purple aura surrounded him and he cried out in a fury lusting for battle.

Except that lovely battle aura instantly disappeared.

With a gloved finger tapping her forehead and her eyes turned away in disappointment, Macy chided, "Mason, you can't just power up like an anime character. That only worked during the Civil War because you had Oracle to help you."

"Huh? Then why am I even carrying around the World's Heart assuming it'll help my powers?"

"I honestly have no idea, brother. Nobody ever told me what this necklace is actually supposed to do. The point is, your powers aren't strong enough on their own."

Mason scolded. He held his hand up to his face and watched as a purple-tinted knife formed out of his aura. "I'm strong enough to do this."

"You're insane."
tumblr_inline_n8zg5ly1df1rbih94.png

"..."

"Huh."

tumblr_inline_n8zg7uv2so1rbih94.png

"Alright then."

Gowther didn't really know what was going on but he just ran up towards the dude and punched him right in the face.

@Midnight Maiden @Errybody​

"You made my Nono cry..."

"You tried to hurt my Producer..."​

"You just made..."

"... a big mistake..."​

aevhoKo.jpg

"... you'll never forget!"
"... you'll never forget! MWRRRRRYYYYYYYY!"

With that being said, our young Producer unleashes a volley of punches upon the Psychopath. For some reason, his punches were now superhuman, despite him being unable to lift many things previously.

"MURIMURIMURIMURIMURIMURIMURIMURIMURIMURIMURIMURIMURIMURIMURIMURIMURIMURIMURIMURIMURI! This is for Kofuku! This is for Nono! This is for Nono's pals! This is for my pals! This is for Shizuo and Add not getting that invite! This is for not inviting my sister! This is for everyone else here! And this is for me and me alone!"

That last word was met with the most powerful of punches.
@Midnight Maiden @Verite @LuckycoolHawk9

Article:

Niles seemed surprised to be free of his binds. Rubbing his wrists gently he chuckled.

839e47a687024997e9a933bf0cb37c31.jpg

"Heh, thanks, but you made a bit of a mistake." Niles spoke, humored by this turn of events.

CKVgIZhWcAAPIZb.png

"Mm, make it a big mistake." he snickered. Taking an arrow, he notched it and pulled the string back before letting the arrow fly in an arch towards the supposed love god. A glint could be seen in his eye as he stepped a bit closer to Sora. A sign that he trusted Sora and planned to protect him. He doubted it be as easy as some of his other kills, but that'd just make it interesting and fun.

2rKFwfxr_400x400.png

Lucina unsheathed Parallel Falchion and tried to attack G.O.D from the side in a possible blind spot while others went head on.

@Midnight Maiden @Ryu Keiko @Crow @Verite @LuckycoolHawk9 @others

"There's safety in numbers, Macy. Everyone's attacking. You can choose not to fight, but screw you if you choose not to help."

Mason leapt towards G.O.D. with the goal of plunging that knife into his body, somewhere. Macy sighed. She had no will to join the fray, but also no argument against Mason's point. So, although she couldn't fight. She could lend her strength to others, giving free heals to anyone who needed them in the middle of battle. She also made sure to watch over the recently-blasted Mabel.
@Midnight Maiden @Ryu Keiko @Crow @Verite @Takumi @G.O.D. Fight

"I would never~"

"What the h--"

"Now presenting..."

4zrqA.jpg

"G.O.----"

hoQPl.jpg

Starring...

While Ajimu didn't really get what just happened...

Just kidding. Ajimu always knew everything about what was going on. Which was why she decided to unleash a small portion of her 12,858,051,967,633,863 skills upon "G.O.D." To be exact, 101 of them.

FCt1Hyv.jpg

@Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Ryu Keiko @Crow @Verite @Takumi @G.O.D. Fight​

"I would never~"

"What the h--"

"Now presenting..."

4zrqA.jpg

"G.O.----"

hoQPl.jpg

Starring...

"BAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE A GOD?! YOU COULDN'T BE THE GOD OF MY FUCKIN' TOILET!!" Trevor yelled, laughing hysterically soon after. Though, the pyschopath soon fell silent whenever the discount Michael Townley threw Mabel across the room.

dBUop.jpg

"You think it's clever to disrespect women? BECAUSE I SURE AS HELL DON'T THINK SO!!!!" Trevor yelled before pulling a pump action shotgun out of seemingly nowhere and firing several rounds at this self proclaimed "god."

Last edited:
Fandral the Brave

Fandral was standing near Stiles watching this self proclaimed God. Tactically, as a ages old warrior of renown, there was a lot going on. In his own mind, he thought it possible that there may be something or someone else to watch for. he drew his sword Fimbledraugyr and waited on the balls of his feet.

"Styles my lad, do keep an eye out, that this god of fools isn't the distraction for something else please"

@Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9 @Verite @Takumi @Crow @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore

Status
Not open for further replies.