Murder Special III: Valen-Not-Fine [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Epilogue: Good Things For Those That Wait

4zrqA.jpg

"Th-this isn't enough! You dumb kids and co can't beat me!" the man insisted, doing his best to counter the attacks coming his way with that of his own, shooting off beams at his attackers and any projectiles that were fired his way. Youhei was flung back by one of these beams, and Stiles had a few thrown his way as he tried to get close enough to beat the man. Unfortunately, due to a mix of the unbearable pain of his bones trying to pry themselves from his body, the shock-wave from Ike, and a slash from Fandral? Well, there was only so much he could do. Stiles managed to wail one him with the bat and dagger quite a bit, and Fandral's slashes continued to land in rapid succession, blood and feathers flung about from the man's form, but more than the latter? An eerie light.

"This isn't how it was supposed to go! Why don't I have more power?! He promised it'd be enough to be rid of a few measly pests like you!"
he coughed, body seeming to shimmer as he quaked, his form oddly not falling limp... But rather, seeming as though it were beginning to vanish. How peculiar. Still, even with the obviously unbearable pain he was in- judging by the cries and shouts of agony he continued to let out, anyways -, he found the strength to utter a few final words as the light turned to something more transparent, overtaking his whole body and causing his blood to seem to dissipate with it. "This isn't the last you'll hear of me, kids! I swear, I-..."

Before he could finish the words, the light had overtaken the last of his face, leading his sentence to fade into silence. A silence that remained for a long few minutes, filled primarily with slightly tolled breathing from the fight that had just taken place in the mansion. Eventually, the silence was broken by a resounding, slow clap. Followed by another, and another, and so on. The applause was less than enthusiastic, holding a rather mocking air about it, the familiar voice of the seemingly young vampire queen again chiming in. "What a thrilling fight... If you could call it that."

"Urghh, what...?" replied the disoriented voice of Mabel, who was finally seeming to come to. A confused look was on her face as she blinked slowly, glancing around with clear disorientation. "What happened...? I feel worse than when I ate all that Smile Dip," she groaned quietly, attempting to get to her feet only to prove to be unsteady and fall back down.

12_by_teh_zombish-d9d89il.jpg

"...Don't worry about it,"
Teresa muttered in response, sighing heavily and running a hand through her hair. "Whoever the hell that guy was, whatever he was here for? He's gone. Good riddance, too." There was a pause from the ravenette, who looked ready to let out an exasperated groan upon hearing a loud creaking coming from another room. "Damn it. What is it, now--" she began, only to find herself cut off by a large amount of hurried, pounding footsteps from the same room, a group of people dashing in shortly after. A couple of them were familiar- a pair of males that had seemingly been left behind in their last transport. Others, not so much. Still, one in particular piped up.

tumblr_inline_n26vxrbTxq1soppmj.png

"My lady, are you alright? ...How could you defy me like that? I've told you this was a horrible idea!"
the man exclaimed, rushing to Kofuku in particular, who just seemed to brush the complaints off. Though, she did seem slightly confused by the appearance of her Regalia. Had she left him behind after that last transport without realizing? Regardless of how it happened, he was there, and in all truth? She was grateful for that fact. But his concerns were met with a hand being placed on his shoulder by another familiar face- none other than the man who had been running the matchmaker's booth much earlier.

"Looks alright to me,"
he mused with a firm, curt nod as he smacked the Regalia on the back in a friendly manner. His head then turned to a group of men at his back, a faint smirk on his face. "Am I right, boys?" There was a chorus of 'arr's in response before the captain again turned forwards to address the group, looking much more serious than he had in their earlier encounter. "Now, then. We got some... Intel, that you lot may be in trouble." His discreet way of keeping it secret he had been present when shit had hit the fan earlier from his crew. He didn't need them knowing he'd been at some sissy romance party. "And seeing as we had little else to do, well, here we are. But it looks like we missed out on the fun!"

There was a pause, filled again with the cheering of the crew at his back before the man rose a hand to silence them. "Regardless of the circumstances, it would seem you're free now. I'm sure your wench hosts over there can provide you some way home, lest my crew and I have to deal with taking on you bunch of lowlifes." And wouldn't that be horrible. Still, the male idly paced. "But I suppose what you do now is up to you, hm?" And with that, he seemed to resume ignoring the group, turning to address his crew, instead. "Well, then? What are we waiting for? Let's tear this place apart and make sure anything of use is made ours!"

rsz_1c11c9aae5e15bdf1376a5892c4515cd5_by_teh_zombish-db0vkfi.jpg

"...man, this blew,"
Mabel sighed from her place on the floor, a pout on her lips. "All of these horrible things; and we didn't even get to carry through on the matchmaking, or any other parts of the party. This was a disaster," she muttered, scrubbing at her face with the back of her hand. To her surprise, she found a paper then shoved into her face, a light laugh coming from the one responsible. "Don't worry! We've still got the matches right here, if people want them! Haha~"

"You're thinking about that at a time like this?!"

Well, so much for learning a lesson from this. In any case, there seemed to be a few options. Those who wished to could linger, and perhaps even get their dances(if they were crazy enough to still want to), they could leave, or they could join up with Captain Shakespeare and his crew. In any case, it seemed it was finally over.

Macy, Thomas
Sora , Niles
Charlotte , Mason
Stiles, Rinkah
Luke , Mabel

@C.T. as Isaac Dian & Ennis[Baccano]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Mikaela Hyakuya[Owari no Seraph] and Joshua Kiryu[The World Ends With You]
@Yun Lee as Charlotte[Fire Emblem]
@The Myrmidon as Rinkah[Fire Emblem]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Stiles Stilinski[Teen Wolf] and Thomas[Maze Runner]
@Sen as Takumi[Fire Emblem]
@Hana as Yona[Yona] MURDERED! CRUSHED!
@Takumi as Lucina and Niles[Fire Emblem] GUILTY!
@Verite as Gowther[Seven Deadly Sins]
@Bomb as Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl[Yu-Gi Oh!]
@Kaide` as Iris Black[Countdown to Countdown] and Hatsune Miku[Vocaloid]
@Kaykay as Najimi Ajimu[Medaka Box]
@Crow as Producer Kido and Nono Morikubo[The Idolm@ster]
@Gummi Bunnies as Azusa Kurono[Liar! Uncover the Truth] and Luke Estheim[Lost Alice]
@Hazel-rah as Raven[Tales of Vesperia]
@Mason Moretti as Mason Moretti and Macy Moretti[OCs]
@Jeremi as Fenris[Dragon Age]
@Sumirenko as Reimu Hakurei[Touhou]
@Crimson Spartan as Seto Kaiba[Yu-Gi-Oh!] MURDERED! STABBED TO DEATH!
@Minerva as Saber Nero[Fate]
@Ryu Keiko as Sora Hikaru[OC]
@Gands as Fandral[Marvel]
@york as Youhei Sunohara[Clannad]
@thatguyinthestore as Trevor Philips[GTA V]
@Atomyk as Ike[Fire Emblem]
"That's it?! Oh, you've gotta be kidding me!! This stupid party was a waste of my-"

Oh? Charlotte glanced at the young man she was partnered with.

latest

"Hi, handsome~"

What? He was cute!
@Mason Moretti

tumblr_inline_o75aw7qtbD1u747st_100.png

Dammit... they hadn't been paired together. The fight, if you could call it anything of the sort, was over, and now they were stuck with other people. Worst, it looked like Charlotte was going for the kill. After everything they had been through during the war, during the events of this insanity... No, she wasn't going to let her chance get away from her! She was a member of the Flame Tribe, and her people didn't let these sorts of things go unsaid!

That's what she had told Charlotte when they had become each other's most trusted friends... and now, she was going to live by those words to ensure they became more than that!

"Charlotte, wait!"

Mason and Stiles's feelings could be damned, she wasn't letting her get away!

@Mason Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee

Dammit... they hadn't been paired together. The fight, if you could call it anything of the sort, was over, and now they were stuck with other people. Worst, it looked like Charlotte was going for the kill. After everything they had been through during the war, during the events of this insanity... No, she wasn't going to let her chance get away from her! She was a member of the Flame Tribe, and her people didn't let these sorts of things go unsaid!

That's what she had told Charlotte when they had become each other's most trusted friends... and now, she was going to live by those words to ensure they became more than that!

"Charlotte, wait!"

"Rinkah?" Charlotte glanced at her friend, before turning to Mason. "One second, good sir!" With that she strode to Rinkah, untying her dress to its full length. "What? I'm this close to nabbing me a rich husband...maybe!"

@Mason Moretti @The Myrmidon

"Rinkah?" Charlotte glanced at her friend, before turning to Mason. "One second, good sir!" With that she strode to Rinkah, untying her dress to its full length. "What? I'm this close to nabbing me a rich husband...maybe!"

tumblr_inline_o75awagVz91u747st_100.png

"I know you are, Charlotte... and that's what I don't want!"

The blush creeping along her darkened skin intensified as she almost seemed to yell at her friend, before realizing just how long she had gotten. Taking a moment to calm herself, to just regain her composure, she released a breathe to pull herself together before nodding, "I... I haven't been honest with you, Charlotte, and I'm sorry. I don't want you to marry one of the men, or any other men in our world either!"

"I don't want you to because... you're the most important person in my life, more than my tribe or my father... you're the person who keeps the light of my flame burning in my heart..."

The blush creeping along her darkened skin intensified as she almost seemed to yell at her friend, before realizing just how long she had gotten. Taking a moment to calm herself, to just regain her composure, she released a breathe to pull herself together before nodding, "I... I haven't been honest with you, Charlotte, and I'm sorry. I don't want you to marry one of the men, or any other men in our world either!"

"I don't want you to because... you're the most important person in my life, more than my tribe or my father... you're the person who keeps the light of my flame burning in my heart..."
"............."

Charlotte stood silent a moment, taking in Rinkah's words. Finally, however, came her response.

"...damn it, Rinkah! Why?!" Charlotte covered her face with her hands. "Oh Gods, I didn't even see it! Those nice things you said about me...the concern about matchmaking..." She looked up at her friend, her face flushed. "This whole time, it was right in my face!"

Charlotte groaned. "Blast it all, Rinkah, I need that money..but now...ugh! Now I'm feeling all these different...things in my heart! UGH!!"

How to React to a Confession 101[/s ]

@The Myrmidon

"............."

Charlotte stood silent a moment, taking in Rinkah's words. Finally, however, came her response.

"...damn it, Rinkah! Why?!" Charlotte covered her face with her hands. "Oh Gods, I didn't even see it! Those nice things you said about me...the concern about matchmaking..." She looked up at her friend, her face flushed. "This whole time, it was right in my face!"

Charlotte groaned. "Blast it all, Rinkah, I need that money..but now...ugh! Now I'm feeling all these different...things in my heart! UGH!!"

@The Myrmidon
"B-Because I wasn't going to hold back from being honest with you anymore!" Rinkah replied with a wince as her friend berated herself. Dammit, why did she have to wait this long to admit the truth? "I told you before that it was better to be honest with others, to not hide your real self... Well, this is me and what I feel. I know it's selfish to do this now, but I couldn't just not say anything..."

"I... I want you to be happy, Charlotte, to let your flame be free to burn bright... and if possible," The blush taken over her whole expression as her eyes darted away, her hand reaching out to try and take one of the blonde's to give it a reassuring squeeze, "I want it to be with me... one way or another, I'll find the money to help you if it means you'll be able to choose without worrying about it..."

"B-Because I wasn't going to hold back from being honest with you anymore!" Rinkah replied with a wince as her friend berated herself. Dammit, why did she have to wait this long to admit the truth? "I told you before that it was better to be honest with others, to not hide your real self... Well, this is me and what I feel. I know it's selfish to do this now, but I couldn't just not say anything..."

"I... I want you to be happy, Charlotte, to let your flame be free to burn bright... and if possible," The blush taken over her whole expression as her eyes darted away, her hand reaching out to try and take one of the blonde's to give it a reassuring squeeze, "I want it to be with me... one way or another, I'll find the money to help you if it means you'll be able to choose without worrying about it..."
Charlotte didn't stop Rinkah from taking her hand. "Rinkah..." Charlotte snorted, desperately tryong to keep cool. But her heart was racing, her hands were all clammy...ugh. What was this feeling? It couldn't be...affectiom, could it? Gross.

Even so, she couldn't keep from saying something mushy. "To think...all this time I was chasing after total strangers...and yet the person who cared about me most was always right there." Okay, mushy time over. She tossed her hair over her shoulder, trying to look aloof, but she was still feeling a rush of emotions inside. "Boys are pretty gross anyways. My time as a royal guard, I've seen some real pigs! But they seem to respond better to my acting than girls do, so I never really tried for girls...maybe I should give it a whirl." It was the closest Rinkah was going to get to a confession from the fighter.

A pause, and Charlotte started turning red again. "So...want to, um...dance?"
@The Myrmidon

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu

4zrqA.jpg

"Th-this isn't enough! You dumb kids and co can't beat me!" the man insisted, doing his best to counter the attacks coming his way with that of his own, shooting off beams at his attackers and any projectiles that were fired his way. Youhei was flung back by one of these beams, and Stiles had a few thrown his way as he tried to get close enough to beat the man. Unfortunately, due to a mix of the unbearable pain of his bones trying to pry themselves from his body, the shock-wave from Ike, and a slash from Fandral? Well, there was only so much he could do. Stiles managed to wail one him with the bat and dagger quite a bit, and Fandral's slashes continued to land in rapid succession, blood and feathers flung about from the man's form, but more than the latter? An eerie light.

"This isn't how it was supposed to go! Why don't I have more power?! He promised it'd be enough to be rid of a few measly pests like you!"
he coughed, body seeming to shimmer as he quaked, his form oddly not falling limp... But rather, seeming as though it were beginning to vanish. How peculiar. Still, even with the obviously unbearable pain he was in- judging by the cries and shouts of agony he continued to let out, anyways -, he found the strength to utter a few final words as the light turned to something more transparent, overtaking his whole body and causing his blood to seem to dissipate with it. "This isn't the last you'll hear of me, kids! I swear, I-..."

Before he could finish the words, the light had overtaken the last of his face, leading his sentence to fade into silence. A silence that remained for a long few minutes, filled primarily with slightly tolled breathing from the fight that had just taken place in the mansion. Eventually, the silence was broken by a resounding, slow clap. Followed by another, and another, and so on. The applause was less than enthusiastic, holding a rather mocking air about it, the familiar voice of the seemingly young vampire queen again chiming in. "What a thrilling fight... If you could call it that."

"Urghh, what...?" replied the disoriented voice of Mabel, who was finally seeming to come to. A confused look was on her face as she blinked slowly, glancing around with clear disorientation. "What happened...? I feel worse than when I ate all that Smile Dip," she groaned quietly, attempting to get to her feet only to prove to be unsteady and fall back down.

Teresa muttered in response, sighing heavily and running a hand through her hair. "Whoever the hell that guy was, whatever he was here for? He's gone. Good riddance, too." There was a pause from the ravenette, who looked ready to let out an exasperated groan upon hearing a loud creaking coming from another room. "Damn it. What is it, now--" she began, only to find herself cut off by a large amount of hurried, pounding footsteps from the same room, a group of people dashing in shortly after. A couple of them were familiar- a pair of males that had seemingly been left behind in their last transport. Others, not so much. Still, one in particular piped up.

"My lady, are you alright? ...How could you defy me like that? I've told you this was a horrible idea!"
the man exclaimed, rushing to Kofuku in particular, who just seemed to brush the complaints off. Though, she did seem slightly confused by the appearance of her Regalia. Had she left him behind after that last transport without realizing? Regardless of how it happened, he was there, and in all truth? She was grateful for that fact. But his concerns were met with a hand being placed on his shoulder by another familiar face- none other than the man who had been running the matchmaker's booth much earlier.

"Looks alright to me,"
he mused with a firm, curt nod as he smacked the Regalia on the back in a friendly manner. His head then turned to a group of men at his back, a faint smirk on his face. "Am I right, boys?" There was a chorus of 'arr's in response before the captain again turned forwards to address the group, looking much more serious than he had in their earlier encounter. "Now, then. We got some... Intel, that you lot may be in trouble." His discreet way of keeping it secret he had been present when shit had hit the fan earlier from his crew. He didn't need them knowing he'd been at some sissy romance party. "And seeing as we had little else to do, well, here we are. But it looks like we missed out on the fun!"

There was a pause, filled again with the cheering of the crew at his back before the man rose a hand to silence them. "Regardless of the circumstances, it would seem you're free now. I'm sure your wench hosts over there can provide you some way home, lest my crew and I have to deal with taking on you bunch of lowlifes." And wouldn't that be horrible. Still, the male idly paced. "But I suppose what you do now is up to you, hm?" And with that, he seemed to resume ignoring the group, turning to address his crew, instead. "Well, then? What are we waiting for? Let's tear this place apart and make sure anything of use is made ours!"

"...man, this blew,"
Mabel sighed from her place on the floor, a pout on her lips. "All of these horrible things; and we didn't even get to carry through on the matchmaking, or any other parts of the party. This was a disaster," she muttered, scrubbing at her face with the back of her hand. To her surprise, she found a paper then shoved into her face, a light laugh coming from the one responsible. "Don't worry! We've still got the matches right here, if people want them! Haha~"

Well, so much for learning a lesson from this. In any case, there seemed to be a few options. Those who wished to could linger, and perhaps even get their dances(if they were crazy enough to still want to), they could leave, or they could join up with Captain Shakespeare and his crew. In any case, it seemed it was finally over.

Macy, Thomas
Sora , Niles
Charlotte , Mason
Stiles, Rinkah
Luke , Mabel

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Mikaela Hyakuya[Owari no Seraph] and Joshua Kiryu[The World Ends With You]
@Gummi Bunnies as Azusa Kurono[Liar! Uncover the Truth] and Luke Estheim[Lost Alice]
3f44f67c9a546e5e6ec186366f4281719a943279_full.jpg

"That's it?" Trevor asked out loud, honestly having expected more. Well since that was over, there was only one thing left to do.

"Let's fuckin' party!!!" He yelled as he began firing random shotgun shells into the air like a madman and doing some weird dance moves.

@anybody @gonnawriteepiloguesoon

There was really nothing better than winning a hard-fought battle, even if the battle didn't feel particularly well-fought. A sense of pride overtook Ike, a feeling that filled him to the brim. It was something like euphoria, as if a daze was falling over him. Ike knew that before he left this unfortunate episode of his life, there was another battle for him to win. HIs body practically moved on its own, right over toward a certain elf.

CDSIbNw.png

Ike reached out, grabbed Fenris, and proceeded to make out with him.

Yes.

@Jeremi

Fenris had fought, like he usually did. As the battle subsided he placed the sword on his back once again and looked around the now quiet battlefield. What happened next though left even the battke to shame.

There was really nothing better than winning a hard-fought battle, even if the battle didn't feel particularly well-fought. A sense of pride overtook Ike, a feeling that filled him to the brim. It was something like euphoria, as if a daze was falling over him. Ike knew that before he left this unfortunate episode of his life, there was another battle for him to win. HIs body practically moved on its own, right over toward a certain elf.

CDSIbNw.png

Yes.

@Jeremi

A welcome victory celebration. Fenris thought to himself.

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
Charlotte didn't stop Rinkah from taking her hand. "Rinkah..." Charlotte snorted, desperately tryong to keep cool. But her heart was racing, her hands were all clammy...ugh. What was this feeling? It couldn't be...affectiom, could it? Gross.

Even so, she couldn't keep from saying something mushy. "To think...all this time I was chasing after total strangers...and yet the person who cared about me most was always right there." Okay, mushy time over. She tossed her hair over her shoulder, trying to look aloof, but she was still feeling a rush of emotions inside. "Boys are pretty gross anyways. My time as a royal guard, I've seen some real pigs! But they seem to respond better to my acting than girls do, so I never really tried for girls...maybe I should give it a whirl." It was the closest Rinkah was going to get to a confession from the fighter.

@The Myrmidon
"It didn't help that I didn't speak sooner..." Rinkah replied with a sigh before chuckling her hair tossing. Leave it to Charlotte to try and act tough still, just like she would if the situation was reversed. "And I don't know how the others will take it... but I know if you'll try for me, I will for you, alright?"

"Starting with actually trying to dance... You don't mind teaching me, right?"

@Yun Lee

Macy's and Mason's Epilogue:
♡One Final Dance♡

4zrqA.jpg

"Looks alright to me,"

"...man, this blew,"

Macy, Thomas
Sora , Niles
Charlotte , Mason
Stiles, Rinkah
Luke , Mabel

Macy's breath was worm ragged, as was Mason's body. The pair stood still as the mysterious G.O.D. disintegrated into nothingness. Their body's and minds froze. They took quite a while to process all that had happened and recovered from the shock of battle. They had won.

When the vampire queen finally announced the partners for the dance, the Moretti kids finally broke from their position of shock. It started with a laugh. Neither could tell who laughed first, but soon the two of them were both rolling on the floor in a giggling fit. It was honestly quite adorable.

As Macy laughed, her healing aura expanded in a cloud around her, slowly growing to fill the space and heal everyone around, putting them in a good enough physical condition to be ready to dance, including the two Moretti's rolling on the floor.

As Mason and Macy stood, they dusted themselves off and helped correct each other's outfits from their dishevelment caused by the fight.

"So. Looks like we had a good time. We won... You're not so bad, sis."

"Neither are you, Mason. Despite all the murder and possibly irreparable psychological damage, I had fun. I think we've earned our happy ending though. Let's go find our partners and dance."

Macy was first to find her partner, Thomas. She gave a small curtsey to him and said, "Mister Thomas, I would be honored to dance with you. Please, take the lead." She held out her hands, ready for Thomas to begin a dance and an embrace.

Mason was next to find his partner, Charlotte.
latest

"Hi, handsome~"

What? He was cute!
@Mason Moretti

"Why, hello yourself, beautiful. You seem not only beautiful, but quite skilled. I like that. I would be honored if you-"

"Charlotte, wait!"

"............."

@The Myrmidon

@The Myrmidon

"It didn't help that I didn't speak sooner..." Rinkah replied with a sigh before chuckling her hair tossing. Leave it to Charlotte to try and act tough still, just like she would if the situation was reversed. "And I don't know how the others will take it... but I know if you'll try for me, I will for you, alright?"

"Starting with actually trying to dance... You don't mind teaching me, right?"

@Yun Lee

"O-Oh... I... I see."

Mason's head tilted downward, casting his eyes away from the pair of Rinkah and Charlotte.

"I hope the two of you are happy and have a good dance. Really, I'm happy that the two of you are happy. Really, I am. I'm used to other people having the happy ending..."

Mason stepped away from the pair to let them have their dance. A tear welled up in the corner of his eye, which he quickly wiped away. Thomas would also be able to notice a matching tear welling in Macy's eye.

Mason stood alone in a corner of the room, speaking with himself.

"Yeah, business as usual. Visit a new world, create a happy ending, then leave. Then forget about everything and everyone so you don't miss them when you leave. At least I get two happy endings. Macy is finally free, no longer trapped in my heart like a Kingdom Hearts character. And I didn't make too many friends. Maybe Theresa. And Stiles already forgot me. There's an easy way out. Here's to hoping that my portal power comes back once I leave this place."

Someone should probably go cheer him up.
@Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
tumblr_inline_n8zgagKPZx1rbih94.png

Well.

All's well that ends well.

Now everyone was suddenly sucking face and asking each other to dance, and Gowther just stood there by himself, not really knowing what to do with himself, or what the meaning of all this was.

This really was a bad end for him. He never did learn the true meaning of Valentine's Day. May as well be Aphrodisiac Day if people were suddenly going around trying to court each other randomly like this.​

CDSIbNw.png

Yes.

@Jeremi
Fenris had fought, like he usually did. As the battle subsided he placed the sword on his back once again and looked around the now quiet battlefield. What happened next though left even the battke to shame.

A welcome victory celebration. Fenris thought to himself.
Upon noticing the two males suddenly make out in front of everyone Trevor made his way over to them quite creepily.

6ltNb.jpg

"H-h-hey! You two lovebirds mind if Uncle T joins in on this fun? We can have a hot threeway right here in the middle of the fuckin' room."

In other words:

@Atomyk @Jeremi @whoever​

Stiles and Thomas

Thomas had forgotten that he had even signed up for the dance earlier. He had been fine with the other man putting his name in for no apparent reason. He felt a little saddened that the dance wasn't with Theresa, but he didn't want to be rude to Macy either, so he sucked it up. " I would be very much obliged to dance with you, I am not very good, back home we didn't have much dancing," he said, taking the lead and danced with her. " Are you okay?" He asked, noticing that she was crying. He felt saddened by this.

Meanwhile, the man who along with Fandral who had probably done the most damage to the man before he vanished in white light, wiped the blood and feather from himself and walked over to Fandral first, holding the bloody bat and dagger. " Here's your dagger back," he said to Fandral, handing it back to the man, before heading over to Mokuribo, blood still dripping a little and sighed. "Are you okay?" He asked. He turned over to notice Mason seeming sad since his partner was dancing with someone else. " Hold that thought," he said to Mason.

He held out a slightly bloody hand. " Would you care for a dance?" He asked.

@Mason Moretti @Gands @Crow @Midnight Maiden

"That's it?! Oh, you've gotta be kidding me!! This stupid party was a waste of my-"

Oh? Charlotte glanced at the young man she was partnered with.

latest

"Hi, handsome~"

What? He was cute!
@Mason Moretti

Macy's and Mason's Epilogue:
♡One Final Dance♡

Macy's breath was worm ragged, as was Mason's body. The pair stood still as the mysterious G.O.D. disintegrated into nothingness. Their body's and minds froze. They took quite a while to process all that had happened and recovered from the shock of battle. They had won.

When the vampire queen finally announced the partners for the dance, the Moretti kids finally broke from their position of shock. It started with a laugh. Neither could tell who laughed first, but soon the two of them were both rolling on the floor in a giggling fit. It was honestly quite adorable.

As Macy laughed, her healing aura expanded in a cloud around her, slowly growing to fill the space and heal everyone around, putting them in a good enough physical condition to be ready to dance, including the two Moretti's rolling on the floor.

As Mason and Macy stood, they dusted themselves off and helped correct each other's outfits from their dishevelment caused by the fight.

"So. Looks like we had a good time. We won... You're not so bad, sis."

"Neither are you, Mason. Despite all the murder and possibly irreparable psychological damage, I had fun. I think we've earned our happy ending though. Let's go find our partners and dance."

Macy was first to find her partner, Thomas. She gave a small curtsey to him and said, "Mister Thomas, I would be honored to dance with you. Please, take the lead." She held out her hands, ready for Thomas to begin a dance and an embrace.

Mason was next to find his partner, Charlotte.

"Why, hello yourself, beautiful. You seem not only beautiful, but quite skilled. I like that. I would be honored if you-"

"O-Oh... I... I see."

Mason's head tilted downward, casting his eyes away from the pair of Rinkah and Charlotte.

"I hope the two of you are happy and have a good dance. Really, I'm happy that the two of you are happy. Really, I am. I'm used to other people having the happy ending..."

Mason stepped away from the pair to let them have their dance. A tear welled up in the corner of his eye, which he quickly wiped away. Thomas would also be able to notice a matching tear welling in Macy's eye.

Mason stood alone in a corner of the room, speaking with himself.

"Yeah, business as usual. Visit a new world, create a happy ending, then leave. Then forget about everything and everyone so you don't miss them when you leave. At least I get two happy endings. Macy is finally free, no longer trapped in my heart like a Kingdom Hearts character. And I didn't make too many friends. Maybe Theresa. And Stiles already forgot me. There's an easy way out. Here's to hoping that my portal power comes back once I leave this place."

Someone should probably go cheer him up.
@Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9

Stiles and Thomas

Thomas had forgotten that he had even signed up for the dance earlier. He had been fine with the other man putting his name in for no apparent reason. He felt a little saddened that the dance wasn't with Theresa, but he didn't want to be rude to Macy either, so he sucked it up. " I would be very much obliged to dance with you, I am not very good, back home we didn't have much dancing," he said, taking the lead and danced with her. " Are you okay?" He asked, noticing that she was crying. He felt saddened by this.

Meanwhile, the man who along with Fandral who had probably done the most damage to the man before he vanished in white light, wiped the blood and feather from himself and walked over to Fandral first, holding the bloody bat and dagger. " Here's your dagger back," he said to Fandral, handing it back to the man, before heading over to Mokuribo, blood still dripping a little and sighed. "Are you okay?" He asked. He turned over to notice Mason seeming sad since his partner was dancing with someone else. " Hold that thought," he said to Mason.

"Mason, always charming the ladies," Producer crosses him arms with a slight chuckle.

"P- Producer..." Nono asks, "I don't think your friend's alright..."

"He's been through worse," Producer comments, "much worse... I think."

Everything seemed to resolve itself in a mere matter of seconds.

"Morikubo... is OK right now," Nono replies to Stiles, while avoiding eye contact in her usual fashion. "Thanks for your concern... Morikubo... appreciates it... so... we will meet again, I guess?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Yun Lee

Last edited:
Stiles and Thomas

"I'm quite alright, Thomas. Thank you. It's Mason I'm worried about, but... I think he's alright now."

The offer Stiles made drew a smile across Mason's face. He picked up his posture and took Stiles's hand. "Sure. I'd be happy to dance with you. I suppose you can lead? Since you made the kind offer."
"Mason, always charming the ladies," Producer crosses him arms with a slight chuckle.

"P- Producer..." Nono asks, "I don't think your friend's alright..."

"He's been through worse," Producer comments, "much worse... I think."

Everything seemed to resolve itself in a mere matter of seconds.

"Morikubo... is OK right now," Nono replies to Thomas, while avoiding eye contact in her usual fashion. "Thanks for your concern... Morikubo... appreciates it... by the way, where is Stiles?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Yun Lee

Mason glanced towards his Producer friend and gave him a wink, as if to say, "I'll be alright. See you at the Secretariat."
@LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow

Reactions: Crow
"I'm quite alright, Thomas. Thank you. It's Mason I'm worried about, but... I think he's alright now."

" Well, it is a good thing that he is okay and you can enjoy this dance," he said, with a smile to her.

How are you holding up, Theresa? He asked, through their mental talk as he danced with Macy.

" I hope to see you again too," he said to the girl, before he had heard to Mason.

Stiles smiled. " I would be fine with leading. I am sorry that I don't remember you, though, I have a feeling you may remember this while I may not. I hope that is okay with you. I feel like I should remember you, but I do not, which makes what I am going to do next... well, " he said, talking as he took the lead. Against his better judgement, he leaned in for a kiss with Mason.

@Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

The offer Stiles made drew a smile across Mason's face. He picked up his posture and took Stiles's hand. "Sure. I'd be happy to dance with you. I suppose you can lead? Since you made the kind offer."

Mason glanced towards his Producer friend and gave him a wink, as if to say, "I'll be alright. See you at the Secretariat."
@LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow

" Well, it is a good thing that he is okay and you can enjoy this dance," he said, with a smile to her.

How are you holding up, Theresa? He asked, through their mental talk as he danced with Macy.

" I hope to see you again too," he said to the girl, before he had heard to Mason.

Stiles smiled. " I would be fine with leading. I am sorry that I don't remember you, though, I have a feeling you may remember this while I may not. I hope that is okay with you. I feel like I should remember you, but I do not, which makes what I am going to do next... well, " he said, talking as he took the lead. Against his better judgement, he leaned in for a kiss with Mason.

"Until next time, Stiles... until next time..."

"Eep!" Producer briefly speaks.

"Wh- what's wrong, Producer?" Nono concerns.

"Nothing, nothing. I guess I'll go empty the buffet table, then matchmake myself. Hmmm... maybe you should find a dance partner too, Nono."

Before Producer begins to stroll away, Nono grabs his hand.

WBJfeMo.jpg

"Huh? What is it, Nono?"

KI5BYuH.jpg

"Producer, Morikubo already has a dance partner...

... you..."

"But I can't even dance!"

"Morikubo learned by watching others around... Morikubo... can teach Producer something... the same way Producer and the others have taught Morikubo a lot."

"Hold on, Nono, I think this time... it's impossible..."

"That's Morikubo's li-"

"Without the music, that is!"

"Morikubo is confused at what you're talking about."

That was when Producer started to bellow.​

"Un deux trois
Un deux trois
Un deux trois
Un deux trois!"

Nono follows suit.​

"Un deux trois
Un deux trois
Un deux trois
Un deux trois!"

And soon, they were legitimately singing. Hands around each other, Producer and Nono waltzed through the halls in a manner most elegant.

V0yWXkE.png

"un deux trois ♪"

"un deux trois ♪"

"A secret waltz~"

"Everyone, let's waltz!~"
"Producer... Morikubo is..."
"I think you've memorized the lyrics!"
"Uh, it's just the first three lines..."
"We've got more to go~!"

"Invited by a sweet scent~
You came to a rather strange house~"

"We urge you, we lure you, come closer, oh please~
We've awaited your arrival for times that now cease~"

"All it takes is just a single bite~"
"And you'll be in a world of fairy tales~"

"un deux trois ♪"

"un deux trois ♪"

"A secret waltz~"

Producer and idol alike continued to sing their hearts out with this gentle, charming song of magic and mystery while their forms gracefully crossed the halls. The melody reached the ears and hearts of all who remained.

@Mason Moretti @Gands @Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @etcetcetc​

"Nothing, nothing. I guess I'll go empty the buffet table, then matchmake myself. Hmmm... maybe you should find a dance partner too, Nono."

WBJfeMo.jpg

"Huh? What is it, Nono?"

KI5BYuH.jpg

... you..."

"Morikubo learned by watching others around... Morikubo... can teach Producer something... the same way Producer and the others have taught Morikubo a lot."

"That's Morikubo's li-"

"Un deux trois
Un deux trois
Un deux trois
Un deux trois!"

Nono follows suit.​

"Un deux trois
Un deux trois
Un deux trois
Un deux trois!"

And soon, they were legitimately singing. Hands around each other, Producer and Nono waltzed through the halls in a manner most elegant.

V0yWXkE.png

"un deux trois ♪"

"un deux trois ♪"

"A secret waltz~"

"We've got more to go~!"

"un deux trois ♪"

"un deux trois ♪"

"A secret waltz~"

Producer and idol alike continued to sing their hearts out with this gentle, charming song of magic and mystery while their forms gracefully crossed the halls. The melody reached the ears and hearts of all who remained.

@Mason Moretti @Gands @Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @etcetcetc​
Upon hearing that ungodly melody from the middle of the room, Trevor raised a finger.​

"Let's check a raincheck on that." Trevor said to the two lovers before walking over to the two and...

Yeah.

@Crow

• Love
Reactions: Crow

WBJfeMo.jpg

"Huh? What is it, Nono?"

KI5BYuH.jpg

... you..."

"That's Morikubo's li-"

"Un deux trois
Un deux trois
Un deux trois
Un deux trois!"

Nono follows suit.​

"Un deux trois
Un deux trois
Un deux trois
Un deux trois!"

V0yWXkE.png

"un deux trois ♪"

"un deux trois ♪"

"A secret waltz~"

"We've got more to go~!"

"un deux trois ♪"

"un deux trois ♪"

"A secret waltz~"

Producer and Nono's song created a jovial and romantic air for the Moretti's as they followed their partners to the tune of the waltz.

Mason was surprised to feel the sudden onset of a kiss, but he didn't dare push it away. Rather, he leaned in and embraced the kiss for a sweet moment.

Once the kiss ended, Mason laughed and continued in the dance, saying, "It's quite alright, Stiles. I have a habit of forgetting people too. But hearts always remember where you've been. Your heart certainly remembers."

Macy, as if she were to not be outdone, asked of her partner, "Um... Thomas, would it be too forward to ask for a kiss?"
@LuckycoolHawk9

Status
Not open for further replies.