Murder Special III: Valen-Not-Fine [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really didn't take three people to lift the shelf, but hey, guess that made it easier. So that was taken care of in any case.

Yona's body was completely crushed by the shelf, and there wasn't much more to it than that as far as the corpse went.

@york @Yun Lee @Gands @Investigation​
"Huh." That was all Charlotte had to say, really. She checked which direction Yona was facing, towards or away from the shelf, and also checked to see if something had kept her in place.

@Midnight Maiden

Chapter Three: Castle Filled With Clouds

kofuku21_by_teh_zombish-dazkq5y.png

While everyone went about their business, possibly exploring or trying to find a way out, something peculiar seemed to occur. Something so peculiar that it caused even Kofuku to seem surprised, jolting up with visible astonishment. "....!?" As she looked around with shock, it seemed as though some sort of fog was filling the castle. Or perhaps smoke or mist would be a better word for it. Regardless, the haze was making it difficult to see anyone or anything, and while it didn't seem immediately harmful(if at all). Upstairs, a certain ravenette let out an annoyed snarl.

tumblr_inline_nmee0tbrxw1re7o24_100_by_teh_zombish-d9e68an.png

"Dammit..! What now?" she snapped before simply shaking her head. "--Forget it. Everyone, get downstairs. We'll figure something out down there. It's best if we remain as a group," she ordered, aiming to herd everyone back to the main floor. However, before she could, loud crashing could be heard from one of the rooms down the hall. Muttering a string of curses, the ravenette sought to investigate, throwing open door after door in attempt to find the source, her black wings lighting up and providing a small bit of visibility to search... Only to find one room with a bookshelf knocked over atop the corpse of Yona, causing Teresa to blanch and drop her hands to her side.

This wasn't good.

Unluckily, the mist remained, but light seemed to make it a bit easier to see. Of course, that'd only help if people had powers with light or a light source, but hey. What could you do? Besides, maybe there was another way to get rid of it... In addition, it seemed the effects from the food had worn off.

@C.T. as Isaac Dian & Ennis[Baccano]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Mikaela Hyakuya[Owari no Seraph] and Joshua Kiryu[The World Ends With You]
@Yun Lee as Charlotte[Fire Emblem]
@The Myrmidon as Rinkah[Fire Emblem]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Stiles Stilinski[Teen Wolf] and Thomas[Maze Runner]
@Sen as Takumi[Fire Emblem]
@Hana as Yona[Yona] MURDERED! CRUSHED!
@Takumi as Lucina and Niles[Fire Emblem] GUILTY!
@Verite as Gowther[Seven Deadly Sins]
@Bomb as Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl[Yu-Gi Oh!]
@Kaide` as Iris Black[Countdown to Countdown] and Hatsune Miku[Vocaloid]
@Kaykay as Najimi Ajimu[Medaka Box]
@Crow as Producer Kido and Nono Morikubo[The Idolm@ster]
@Gummi Bunnies as Azusa Kurono[Liar! Uncover the Truth] and Luke Estheim[Lost Alice]
@Hazel-rah as Raven[Tales of Vesperia]
@Mason Moretti as Mason Moretti and Macy Moretti[OCs]
@Jeremi as Fenris[Dragon Age]
@Sumirenko as Reimu Hakurei[Touhou]
@Crimson Spartan as Seto Kaiba[Yu-Gi-Oh!] MURDERED! STABBED TO DEATH!
@Minerva as Saber Nero[Fate]
@Ryu Keiko as Sora Hikaru[OC]
@Gands as Fandral[Marvel]
@york as Youhei Sunohara[Clannad]
@thatguyinthestore as Trevor Philips[GTA V]
@Atomyk as Ike[Fire Emblem]
"I fight for many things, comrades only being one of them," Ike had said to Fenris, before the strange disturbances occurred and everyone was forced downstairs. The blue-haired warrior sighed at the sight of the dead body and figured something was amiss.

2SrZp45.png

"Perhaps one death could be expected, but an occurrence such as this could only be sinister. Something tells me we've been brought here to combat this evil."

Perhaps this was the fight Ike had been looking for all this time, though it was certainly not the kind he had expected. A battle of wits, maybe. Such a fight was not to Ike's advantage. If only Soren was here, then he would already have an idea for combatting this threat.

Ike grunted and buried the part of Ragnell into the floor. The metal of the sword began to glow brilliantly, hopefully being enough to push back the darkness of the mist.

@Hospes @Investigation
wide_eyed_by_teh_zombish-d9mnm21.png

Luckily for the group, between the light from Ragnell and Teresa's wings, the room was visible enough to investigate. "Good job," the Reaper mused offhandedly, glancing from Ike to the body. The room appeared to be some sort of study, but was slightly messy. "...Hard to tell if this was how it was before crap went down," she muttered. "But we'll have to make due," she added.

@Everyone​
Charlotte looked at Rinkah, also growing horns. That was easy for her to say, she was a damn oni! But, luckily, it didn't seem to matter too much, as their horns were gone just as quickly as they'd appeared. "This damn place keeps playing with my emotions!" Charlotte huffed. "When I find whoever is responsible, I-"

What was that just now? "Did you hear that? We should check it out." Charlotte, in truth, was desperate to get occupied, for as far as she was concerned, this party was over.

And oh, look. A second body. Lovely. Luckily that one muscular fellow gave them some light, so Charlotte decided to investigate. Too annoyed to even bothet acting innocent or sad now, Charlotte attempted to pull the bookcase off Yona's body. She was pretty damn strong, so it was also a test of how much strength was needed to move the bookcase at all.

@Midnight Maiden @The Myrmidon @york @Investigation​
Chapter 3- Twins No More/ Hello Thomas, would you like to point out the obvious again? Yes... great.

Stiles was nervous and wasn't sure what to say. He wasn't exactly the biggest fan of the dark and it reminded him too much of his past. When he saw the body, he blinked. " I feel like I have seen something like this before," he said, noticing that his voice was back to normal. He felt his face and it was indeed clean-shaven. He was fine with this and looked around the room, hoping to find clues.

" It appears that someone has dropped a bookcase on this girl."

" Would you like to point anything else out, Sherlock? Any other obvious thing?" Stiles sarcastically asked Thomas.

" It was done in the dark. And that loud sound was the bookcase falling."

Stiles hit his hand onto his forehead in an effort to make a facepalm. " Anything other astute observations?"

" Our side effects are all done, shank." Stiles was convinced he was doing this on purpose, but he no proof. He went to investigate the room.

" What can I do to help?" Thomas asked Theresa.

@Midnight Madien @Atomyk @Investigation
Fandral the Dashing

Once the mist came in, it reminded him of Jotunheim, just without the Jotun and not as cold. Fandral pulled out a flashlight, a small one that he had bought in the souvenir shop at the fancy hotel he had stayed at. He moved with the crowd, putting his flask away after a quick drink. Once they found the body, he moved over next to Charlotte to help her lift the bookcase off the poor unfortunate girl that if fell on.

" You looked nice with the horns and still look nice without them." He whispered to her as they lifted.

He really didn't need her help to lift it, being Asgardian, but to him, this was still a gathering of strangers, and she was cute.

" That poor young Archer girl, lords what a pity".

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Midnight Maiden @Atomyk @The Myrmidon @york @thatguyinthestore
Youhei Sunohara
@Midnight Maiden @The Myrmidon @Hospes @Atomyk
@Investigation

The distand sound of something crashing made Sunohara stop with a start, sometime after his screaming finally petered out, and despite all logic or reason... He decided to go to the source of the sound, to find... Another body?!

If his vocal chords hadn't already been worn out by his excessive screaming from earlier, he probably would have screamed again, but instead... He just tried to avert his eyes from the scene, trying to come to terms with what had just happened.

Though, when Charlotte attempted to pull the bookshelf off the body, Sunohara went over to help Charlotte, deciding, logically... That after witnessing a rather gruesome scene, that helping a cute girl out by lifting the shelf off of a crushed corpse was totally the best decision to make!

Well, then again, he was rather... Fickle, when it came to the opposite gender, and probably wouldn't realize just how big of a mistake he had made, until the shelf was lifted.​
It really didn't take three people to lift the shelf, but hey, guess that made it easier. So that was taken care of in any case.

Yona's body was completely crushed by the shelf, and there wasn't much more to it than that as far as the corpse went.

"Huh." That was all Charlotte had to say, really. She checked which direction Yona was facing, towards or away from the shelf, and also checked to see if something had kept her in place.

@Midnight Maiden

Moretti Twins Chapter 3: Your Regularly Scheduled [spoili]Murder[/spoili] Programming

Macy, once the body was found, was quick to run to Teresa's side. She buried her face in Teresa's shoulder and began to mutter to herself, "Not another one, not another one..." Yet the light from Teresa's wings softened Macy's heart and lifted her spirits.

Now more consoled, she stood up, still keeping her body carefully angled away from Yona's cadaver pancake. With a small sniffle, Macy asked Teresa, "This is another one I can't save, isn't it? I feel useless here. I'm supposed to be a healer, someone who helps people, and I'm never there at the right time."

@Midnight Maiden

Meanwhile, Mason was busy doing his best to investigate the scene. The murder weapon was clear. However, the escape route of the traitor was not. With that in mind, Mason examined any windows and/or doors for evidence that may point them towards the traitor. He made sure to use his aura to create a small ball of light, allowing him to look around the room on his own, free of Teresa and Ragnell's glows.

Where was our friend Trevor during all of this, I hear you ask? Well after the effects of the food wore off and Trevor reverted back to his regular middle aged state, he felt the sudden urge to have to projectile vomit in the nearest bathroom! He was there for a while, too. After this was over, Trevor eventually found his way back to the group. He sort of walked in with a stumble and had a dazed expression on his face as he looked around the room.

"Word of advice: never, and I mean never, eat Indian people. Does some fucked up things to your body." He said before his eyes found the two guests who had met their demise yet again. "What the hell is this? Another work related injury? Y'know I should really speak to the manager of this place."

@Yun Lee @Midnight Maiden @Takumi @Gands @york @Investigation

@Midnight Maiden
Moretti Twins Chapter 3: Your Regularly Scheduled [spoili]Murder[/spoili] Programming

Macy, once the body was found, was quick to run to Teresa's side. She buried her face in Teresa's shoulder and began to mutter to herself, "Not another one, not another one..." Yet the light from Teresa's wings softened Macy's heart and lifted her spirits.

Now more consoled, she stood up, still keeping her body carefully angled away from Yona's cadaver pancake. With a small sniffle, Macy asked Teresa, "This is another one I can't save, isn't it? I feel useless here. I'm supposed to be a healer, someone who helps people, and I'm never there at the right time."

@Midnight Maiden

Meanwhile, Mason was busy doing his best to investigate the scene. The murder weapon was clear. However, the escape route of the traitor was not. With that in mind, Mason examined any windows and/or doors for evidence that may point them towards the traitor. He made sure to use his aura to create a small ball of light, allowing him to look around the room on his own, free of Teresa and Ragnell's glows.

Chapter 3- Twins No More/ Hello Thomas, would you like to point out the obvious again? Yes... great.

Stiles was nervous and wasn't sure what to say. He wasn't exactly the biggest fan of the dark and it reminded him too much of his past. When he saw the body, he blinked. " I feel like I have seen something like this before," he said, noticing that his voice was back to normal. He felt his face and it was indeed clean-shaven. He was fine with this and looked around the room, hoping to find clues.

" It appears that someone has dropped a bookcase on this girl."

" Would you like to point anything else out, Sherlock? Any other obvious thing?" Stiles sarcastically asked Thomas.

" It was done in the dark. And that loud sound was the bookcase falling."

Stiles hit his hand onto his forehead in an effort to make a facepalm. " Anything other astute observations?"

" Our side effects are all done, shank." Stiles was convinced he was doing this on purpose, but he no proof. He went to investigate the room.

" What can I do to help?" Thomas asked Theresa.

@Midnight Madien @Atomyk @Investigation
"...Is that so?" Teresa mused, sarcastically, as Thomas went on, fighting the urge to roll her eyes. Was this guy for real? Despite looking to be about her age, and having been someone she knew she loved before she died, he didn't exactly seem to be the sharpest. But now wasn't the time to tease him about that. Shaking her head with a sigh, she muttered a response. "...Just give us a minute to check this out. Look around for clues, if you don't get too nauseous doin' so."

Yona's body was facing away from the bookshelf. The windows and doors didn't seem to hold any clues, unfortunately. However, near where Yona had been crushed, half of one of her arrows lay broken on the ground. If one were to examine the bookshelf, itself, the other half of the broken arrow was wedged in a hole in the back of the shelf, two other arrows wedged in as well... But oddly, the holes the arrows were in seemed too big to be made by the arrows themselves, as though something else had punctured the shelf and the arrows were put there after. As for the holes, there were two-- the broken arrow in one and two in the other, with one other arrow stuck in the shelf that seemed to have a hole that actually looked like the right size for it.

"...Something's not right," Teresa muttered. "Those holes are too big for the arrows, not to mention she isn't even facing the shelf. I guess there's a chance she was but then tried to run, but...-" Suddenly, Teresa was cut off, her eyes going wide and body briefly tensing as she felt someone grab onto her and bury their face in her shoulder. She was quick to go on alert, but her body slowly relaxed as she realized who it was, and what was happening.

Unfortunately, that didn't make it any less awkward.

Still, the Glader hesitated only a moment before moving to gently rub Macy's back as the female sniffled on her, figuring that'd be a comforting thing to do. "Woah, hey... Just take it easy, kid," she murmured, aiming to be comforting but not sure how well she was doing. "We'll figure this out, alright? I told you already, I'll make sure everyone gets out of here alright." At least, as many as I can...

listening_by_teh_zombish-d9eybn1.png

Even so, as Macy pulled away and spoke her concerns, Teresa felt her heart sink. She knew exactly what the girl was describing. The feeling of despair and guilt, not being able to help others when people were dying. The weight and toll it took on you. So it was without hesitation that the ravenette reached out, placing a hand on Macy's shoulder with a serious expression. "Hey, listen- don't go thinking that crap, alright?" she scolded, somehow managing to sound gentle in it despite. "Maybe we can't heal her... But we can sure as hell avenge her, right? Maybe they aren't the same, but if we can do that? Well, we're one step closer to saving another life."

@Mason Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Atomyk @Kaykay @Gands @Investigation @Everyone​

• Love
Reactions: Mason Moretti
"...Is that so?" Teresa mused, sarcastically, as Thomas went on, fighting the urge to roll her eyes. Was this guy for real? Despite looking to be about her age, and having been someone she knew she loved before she died, he didn't exactly seem to be the sharpest. But now wasn't the time to tease him about that. Shaking her head with a sigh, she muttered a response. "...Just give us a minute to check this out. Look around for clues, if you don't get too nauseous doin' so."

Yona's body was facing away from the bookshelf. The windows and doors didn't seem to hold any clues, unfortunately. However, near where Yona had been crushed, half of one of her arrows lay broken on the ground. If one were to examine the bookshelf, itself, the other half of the broken arrow was wedged in a hole in the back of the shelf, two other arrows wedged in as well... But oddly, the holes the arrows were in seemed too big to be made by the arrows themselves, as though something else had punctured the shelf and the arrows were put there after. As for the holes, there were two-- the broken arrow in one and two in the other, with one other arrow stuck in the shelf that seemed to have a hole that actually looked like the right size for it.

"...Something's not right," Teresa muttered. "Those holes are too big for the arrows, not to mention she isn't even facing the shelf. I guess there's a chance she was but then tried to run, but...-" Suddenly, Teresa was cut off, her eyes going wide and body briefly tensing as she felt someone grab onto her and bury their face in her shoulder. She was quick to go on alert, but her body slowly relaxed as she realized who it was, and what was happening.

Still, the Glader hesitated only a moment before moving to gently rub Macy's back as the female sniffled on her, figuring that'd be a comforting thing to do. "Woah, hey... Just take it easy, kid," she murmured, aiming to be comforting but not sure how well she was doing. "We'll figure this out, alright? I told you already, I'll make sure everyone gets out of here alright." At least, as many as I can...

Even so, as Macy pulled away and spoke her concerns, Teresa felt her heart sink. She knew exactly what the girl was describing. The feeling of despair and guilt, not being able to help others when people were dying. The weight and toll it took on you. So it was without hesitation that the ravenette reached out, placing a hand on Macy's shoulder with a serious expression. "Hey, listen- don't go thinking that crap, alright?" she scolded, somehow managing to sound gentle in it despite. "Maybe we can't heal her... But we can sure as hell avenge her, right? Maybe they aren't the same, but if we can do that? Well, we're one step closer to saving another life."

@Mason Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Atomyk @Kaykay @Gands @Investigation @Everyone​

Macy's crying softened into sniffling and eventually ceased. Teresa's words soothed her weary soul and returned a smile to her face. "Yes, I suppose you're right. Time to be a big girl and avenge her. And to stop using words like 'big girl' and instead use 'adult'." Macy laughed at what felt like her own joke. She tried to lighten the heavy and dark mood in the air.

"You're so optimistic, Teresa. You remind me of Mason a bit, if Mason had a bit more life experience and common sense," Macy noted.

From across the room, staring at the bookshelf, Mason hollered, "Even if you didn't say it out loud, I can still read your thoughts Macy. Words hurt. I thought you were supposed to be the polite and well-mannered princess type."

Macy replied, still turned away from the crime scene, "Well, things are stressful. It's hard to stay polite with your nerves I'm end. Have you found anything useful?"

"How about the fact that not all these arrows were shot by Yona? Some were placed here, after-the-fact, to disguise what really happened in this murder." Mason cleared his throat in an effort to gain more attention from the group investigating the room. "Most of these holes don't fit the arrows inside them. Therefore, the arrows were placed inside after the holes were made. Why would someone do That? To hide the real murder weapon! With Kaiba's murder, the weapon lead us to the killer. Obviously, this second traitor wants to be more careful. However, now we have a clue. Whatever the killer used was bigger than Yona's arrows." Proud of his logical deduction, Mason went immediately into an accusatory state if mind. "Takumi, may I see your arrows?"

Macy sighed and groaned at Mason' s actions. He may have possibly solved the murder, but he had little tact or grace when it came to people. To Teresa, she Said, while stealing a glance at Joshua, "You know, sometimes Mason seems really smart, but sometimes the littlest things are hard for him to understand. Like how human beings and emotions work. Do you know anybody like that, Teresa?"
@Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Atomyk @Kaykay @Gands @Sen @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Investigation @Everyone

@Midnight Maiden

@Midnight Maiden

Where was our friend Trevor during all of this, I hear you ask? Well after the effects of the food wore off and Trevor reverted back to his regular middle aged state, he felt the sudden urge to have to projectile vomit in the nearest bathroom! He was there for a while, too. After this was over, Trevor eventually found his way back to the group. He sort of walked in with a stumble and had a dazed expression on his face as he looked around the room.

"Word of advice: never, and I mean never, eat Indian people. Does some fucked up things to your body." He said before his eyes found the two guests who had met their demise yet again. "What the hell is this? Another work related injury? Y'know I should really speak to the manager of this place."

@Yun Lee @Midnight Maiden @Takumi @Gands @york @Investigation

Macy's crying softened into sniffling and eventually ceased. Teresa's words soothed her weary soul and returned a smile to her face. "Yes, I suppose you're right. Time to be a big girl and avenge her. And to stop using words like 'big girl' and instead use 'adult'." Macy laughed at what felt like her own joke. She tried to lighten the heavy and dark mood in the air.

"You're so optimistic, Teresa. You remind me of Mason a bit, if Mason had a bit more life experience and common sense," Macy noted.

From across the room, staring at the bookshelf, Mason hollered, "Even if you didn't say it out loud, I can still read your thoughts Macy. Words hurt. I thought you were supposed to be the polite and well-mannered princess type."

Macy replied, still turned away from the crime scene, "Well, things are stressful. It's hard to stay polite with your nerves I'm end. Have you found anything useful?"

"How about the fact that not all these arrows were shot by Yona? Some were placed here, after-the-fact, to disguise what really happened in this murder." Mason cleared his throat in an effort to gain more attention from the group investigating the room. "Most of these holes don't fit the arrows inside them. Therefore, the arrows were placed inside after the holes were made. Why would someone do That? To hide the real murder weapon! With Kaiba's murder, the weapon lead us to the killer. Obviously, this second traitor wants to be more careful. However, now we have a clue. Whatever the killer used was bigger than Yona's arrows." Proud of his logical deduction, Mason went immediately into an accusatory state if mind. "Takumi, may I see your arrows?"

Macy sighed and groaned at Mason' s actions. He may have possibly solved the murder, but he had little tact or grace when it came to people. To Teresa, she Said, while stealing a glance at Joshua, "You know, sometimes Mason seems really smart, but sometimes the littlest things are hard for him to understand. Like how human beings and emotions work. Do you know anybody like that, Teresa?"
@Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Atomyk @Kaykay @Gands @Sen @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Investigation @Everyone
Youhei Sunohara
@Mason Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Atomyk @Kaykay @Gands
@Investigation

Eyup, this was one big mistake for Sunohara to help lift that shelf, because as soon as he saw the state of the body underneath, his face paled... And he immediately covered his mouth with both of his hands, facing away from the scene for a moment as he tried to pull himself together.

When he finally did though, he tried his best not to look directly at the scene, and instead began to inspect the two suspicious looking holes on the shelf. In fact, in the process, he ended up pulling out one of the arrow stuck within the strangely oversized holes, before attempting to poke his finger around... Like he was feeling around for a certain shape or something. Perhaps he was onto something?

Ooor maybe Sunohara was just up to his usual nonsensical behavior.​

Youhei Sunohara
@Mason Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Atomyk @Kaykay @Gands
@Investigation

Eyup, this was one big mistake for Sunohara to help lift that shelf, because as soon as he saw the state of the body underneath, his face paled... And he immediately covered his mouth with both of his hands, facing away from the scene for a moment as he tried to pull himself together.

When he finally did though, he tried his best not to look directly at the scene, and instead began to inspect the two suspicious looking holes on the shelf. In fact, in the process, he ended up pulling out one of the arrow stuck within the strangely oversized holes, before attempting to poke his finger around... Like he was feeling around for a certain shape or something. Perhaps he was onto something?

Ooor maybe Sunohara was just up to his usual nonsensical behavior.​
All there really was to tell about the holes was that they were too big for the arrows and we're slightly round.

Anyways, that aside, it seemed every clue that was going to be found had been. Voting time yo.

@york @Investigation​

The small group Lucina was with being brought to another murder, the Princess sighed.

Lucina had remained silent, Parallel Falchion drawn as she took a good look at the scene. As tragic as it was, it had little effect on her now. Standing back she placed the blade back in it's sheath for a moment.

"May Naga guide your way." she spoke quietly towards Yona's body. With all the evidence gathered she waited for their verdict to see how things went.

@Midnight Maiden @Atomyk @Mason Moretti @Investigation

Niles didn't move from where he sat on the floor, gaze staring towards wherever the stairs was. Something happened, and he was going to guess it was another death. He glanced to Sora nexr.

"Why not go see what happened? I'm sure it was something big. Or maybe not too big, who knows? That is, of you can see that well. Some strange effects have taken place." he said with a click of his tongue.

@Ryu Keiko @Gummi Bunnies @Midnight Maiden

• Love
Reactions: Ryu Keiko
Stiles shrugged. " It seems that we have a lot and nothing to go on. Though, it would be safe to say that whoever made those holes has some sort of super strength. I doubt that a normal human could leave those marks," he said.

" So, who here had some sort of super-strength?" He asked.

Stiles wasn't sure if Thomas's direct approach was going to work.

@Midnight Maiden @Everyone

"Heh, yeah," Teresa muttered, shaking her head with mild amusement. "Just be careful. Never feels good to grow up too fast before you have to," she added, almost distantly. Something in her voice and eyes gave off the impression that she spoke from experience. But after a moment, she snapped out of her distant state, raising a brow at Macy's claim. Tch. "Optimistic, huh?" she mused. Funny. She had never thought of herself that way. In fact, she didn't now, either. She was just determined and had seen a lot of shit.

Not a combo you want to fuck with.

"...Guess so." So maybe she wasn't optimistic, necessarily, but Macy didn't need to know. She could believe as she would. As long as calm remained in the group. Even so, she blinked and deadpanned as Macy inquired if she knew anyone that happened to seem really smart but struggled to understand humans, her brilliant blue gaze immediately moving to gaze upon Joshua with a brief lack of amusement. "..Hah. Yeah, you have no idea," she mused, eventually cracking a half-grin. "But that's besides the point. No matter how obvious the facts might be, yeah, your buddy's right. The arrows are too big, so they aren't the murder weapon... But I'm pretty sure the weapon was the bookshelf. That doesn't explain the holes, though...."

@Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi @Atomyk @Bomb @Yun Lee @Sen @Kaykay @Gands @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Investigation/All​

Reactions: Crow

"Heh, yeah," Teresa muttered, shaking her head with mild amusement. "Just be careful. Never feels good to grow up too fast before you have to," she added, almost distantly. Something in her voice and eyes gave off the impression that she spoke from experience. But after a moment, she snapped out of her distant state, raising a brow at Macy's claim. Tch. "Optimistic, huh?" she mused. Funny. She had never thought of herself that way. In fact, she didn't now, either. She was just determined and had seen a lot of shit.

Not a combo you want to fuck with.

"...Guess so." So maybe she wasn't optimistic, necessarily, but Macy didn't need to know. She could believe as she would. As long as calm remained in the group. Even so, she blinked and deadpanned as Macy inquired if she knew anyone that happened to seem really smart but struggled to understand humans, her brilliant blue gaze immediately moving to gaze upon Joshua with a brief lack of amusement. "..Hah. Yeah, you have no idea," she mused, eventually cracking a half-grin. "But that's besides the point. No matter how obvious the facts might be, yeah, your buddy's right. The arrows are too big, so they aren't the murder weapon... But I'm pretty sure the weapon was the bookshelf. That doesn't explain the holes, though...."

@Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi @Atomyk @Bomb @Yun Lee @Sen @Kaykay @Gands @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Investigation/All​

WBJfeMo.png

"Holes? How big? Do they fit bullets from a gun? Quills from an arrow? Swords?" the Producer asks. "Sorry about that, guys, just a little dazed from... stuff, but I'm back. So, what other evidence do we have even?"

VUHYH2i.png

"Morikubo... thinks it's best to hide... how many of these killers are there anyways?"

"Well, if it's more than one, I imagine that that clocks in to enough strength to lift the bookshelf."​

@Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi @Atomyk @Bomb @Yun Lee @Sen @Midnight Maiden @Kaykay @Gands @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Investigation/All

Fandral of Asgard

Fandral had spent some time looking at the holes. They didn't look much like blade marks, too round. The bookcase wasn't all that heavy to him, in his mind it wouldn't take that much strength.

" Pardon me gentles, these do not look like blade holes to me, too round." He pulls out his sword, a long rapier like weapon, roughly 36 inches, perhaps an inch and a half wide at the base. "And while I would certainly admit that any Asgardian would be strong enough to pull this down, what honor is there in that ? I defend my realm and the realm of Midgard with my strength, speed and quality of my blade. A noble bred Asgardian would not pull down a bookcase in the dark to kill an unsuspecting woman. It is both unseemly and dishonorable." He puts his blade away carefully. He does test if his fingers fit in the holes.

"This doesn't seem like a killing done by a warrior, more like someone unhinged or without integrity. Was not the first killer a man such as this? "

@Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi @Atomyk @Bomb @Yun Lee @Sen @Kaykay @Gands @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Investigation/All

The small group Lucina was with being brought to another murder, the Princess sighed.

Lucina had remained silent, Parallel Falchion drawn as she took a good look at the scene. As tragic as it was, it had little effect on her now. Standing back she placed the blade back in it's sheath for a moment.

"May Naga guide your way." she spoke quietly towards Yona's body. With all the evidence gathered she waited for their verdict to see how things went.

@Midnight Maiden @Atomyk @Mason Moretti @Investigation

Niles didn't move from where he sat on the floor, gaze staring towards wherever the stairs was. Something happened, and he was going to guess it was another death. He glanced to Sora nexr.

"Why not go see what happened? I'm sure it was something big. Or maybe not too big, who knows? That is, of you can see that well. Some strange effects have taken place." he said with a click of his tongue.

@Ryu Keiko @Gummi Bunnies @Midnight Maiden
Sora nodded, his hands still over his mouth, as he was too afraid to speak...well sing... Whatever the hell was going on. He looked at Niles, wondering if he would come with him to explore around.

And maybe keep him company.

As he looked at him, Sora's white hair covered his eyes a bit, and caused him to shake his head side to side to get it out of the way.

@Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Midnight Maiden

Fandral of Asgard

Fandral had spent some time looking at the holes. They didn't look much like blade marks, too round. The bookcase wasn't all that heavy to him, in his mind it wouldn't take that much strength.

" Pardon me gentles, these do not look like blade holes to me, too round." He pulls out his sword, a long rapier like weapon, roughly 36 inches, perhaps an inch and a half wide at the base. "And while I would certainly admit that any Asgardian would be strong enough to pull this down, what honor is there in that ? I defend my realm and the realm of Midgard with my strength, speed and quality of my blade. A noble bred Asgardian would not pull down a bookcase in the dark to kill an unsuspecting woman. It is both unseemly and dishonorable." He puts his blade away carefully. He does test if his fingers fit in the holes.

"This doesn't seem like a killing done by a warrior, more like someone unhinged or without integrity. Was not the first killer a man such as this? "

@Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi @Atomyk @Bomb @Yun Lee @Sen @Kaykay @Gands @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Investigation/All
Trevor, who had been near the bodies and messing with their facial features for the hell of it, had overheard the Asgardian speaking of such nonsense, causing him to stand up and look the man in the eye with a face that screamed "Really?."

250px-TrevorPhilips-GTAV.jpg

"Listen... um, amigo. Now, I mean this in the most polite way possible, O'Great prince of Atlantis or wherever the fuck you're from. Can you kindly shut the fuck up? I mean you go on and on about how 'Ohhh a man without integrity did this so it couldn't have been me!' " He said that last part in a high pitched mocking tone, similar to the one he used earlier when he was going on another one of his rants. "And as I see it, anyone who would do this-" Trevor walked over to the dead bodies and began to kick lightly kick Yona with his right foot. "-Ain't gonna be honorable to begin with! And I know that I ain't fuckin' honorable, I mean I fucked a guy's girlfriend and when he oh so respectfully confronted me about it, I bashed his fuckin' brains in with my boot. In fact..." Trevor lifted up his boot and looked on the bottom of it, revealing a small chunk of rotting brain on the sole of it. "Yup! Still there!" He said with a sinister smile before placing his boot back onto the ground. "But anyways, of course he's gonna be a fucked up. And don't act like you're so honorable, Mr. Knight, I'm pretty sure that you've fucked up your own share of lives before! Any killer, not just this one, is gonna be fucked up in the head, friend. Along with the next one, and the next one, and the next one. And the next five after that!"

Trevor just spent five minutes complaining about a small thing someone said that held no grounds to the investigation whatsoever.

Classic Trevor!

@Gands @people

" Yeah I am voting for Trevor. He seems unhinged enough to do this," he said.

"Would it happen to be the fact that he provide a good example on-?"

" Yes," he said, gritting back his teeth to not be sarcastic at Thomas.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore

Ike had no head for this sort of work. It didn't seem to him the clues made much an argument for anyone in particular. "I am placing a vote for that one," he said, pointing to Sora. To Ike, something seemed just off about him.

@Midnight Maiden

Reactions: Jeremi
Ike had no head for this sort of work. It didn't seem to him the clues made much an argument for anyone in particular. "I am placing a vote for that one," he said, pointing to Sora. To Ike, something seemed just off about him.

@Midnight Maiden

Fenris had been standing quietly as the others had chattered on. Ike's motion towards Sora made Fenris nod. "Yes, the man who was awfully cross on anyone that had decided to vote out the last traitor could certainly be a good choice." He responded pointing a finger towards Sora as well.

@Atomyk @Midnight Maiden

" Yeah I am voting for Trevor. He seems unhinged enough to do this," he said.

"Would it happen to be the fact that he provide a good example on-?"

" Yes," he said, gritting back his teeth to not be sarcastic at Thomas.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore
Fandral of Asgard

"Indeed, I agree to vote for Trevor"

@Midnight Maiden
"You assholes are kidding me. You're kidding me, right?" Trevor asked before chuckling his shaking his head, placing the palm of his right hand over his mouth. "Heh..." He said before walking over to Stiles and placing his hands on his shoulder as an awfully unnerving smiled laid on the deranged man's face.

"Y'know... your point of view is very, very enlightening. I mean I had no idea that I was a deranged sociopath!" He said, acting as if he had just realized this for the first time. "What about you!?" He said before looking to Fenris with an even bigger smile on his face, one that could almost be taken as genuine. "Did you know that I was insane?! How 'bout you, pretty boy?" He then looked over to Ike and pointed at him in an over the top fashion, like one of those guys at the carnivals in front of the booths with those impossible to win games where you throw that ball at the bottle. "You got something to fucking say?! Anything to add to that? Like how I'm Canadian, or-or that I look like I haven't slept in three weeks? Because this is all fucking news to me!" He then turned back to Stiles.

"You got anything else to say? NO? WELL THANK YOU VERY MUCH, COWBOY!" Trevor then threw a middle finger up into the air and went away from everyone else.

tumblr_mugvh8Ki051rp6pkao1_500.gif

@Atomyk @Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @peeps

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.