Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"At least I don't look like a dollar store tramp," there was no smirk to go with the attack. Robin was serious, not liking Bayonetta's attitude.

"I'd rather you do it when I'm gone...I'd hate for you to have second thoughts because you read some sob story..." he says with a slight chuckle "As for you, Bayo...I know you liked him...I hope he comes back...I just...for closure, I had to" he mumbles, looking away "If you could make it quick, Mono...I'd like to die before anyone reconsiders"

@Atomyk
@Mari
@The Pimp Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies

@Joellie

The last few seconds Edward used to help River break free of the room were vital. She had almost passed out from holding her breath too long. Once she felt the clean hair of the hallway outside the room hit her face, she took deep breaths and coughed a few times before leaning her back against the wall. She let out a small whimper of afterwards, looking down at her burned hands and arms. Yeowch. That hurt. They were red and felt fiery to the touch. Hands shaking, she pulled them from the item she had been trying to protect.

Breathing heavy, River seemed to register what Edward was saying just as he had finished. "G-Go ahead, be angry at me all you want," she said between pants. "I don't care if you hate me for going back in that room, but it was important." She gazed at the wall behind Edward, avoiding his gaze. "I did it for yourself, you prat." She paused. "To fix your mind... this device might be able to help with that so you won't die." She glanced down at her burned hands. "Don't give me a look. I don't want you to die, all right? It was worth..." She trailed off, speaking quietly at the end, "...risking my life for."
Staring at River as she explained her reasons, Edward's temper slowly calmed down. He still didn't understand what she was trying to do at all, but somehow it felt like she was making sense. "Fix my mind? My mind's fine! Fresh, smart, best mind in the universe, if I do say so myself. In any case, there's nothing to be fixed."

Looking at her again, he knelt down beside her and took a close look at some of her burnt skin, shaking his head. "Ugh, why did you... River, River, River..." he mumbled, rubbing his forehead. "We need to get you patched up. Quickly."

Continued from here.

CHAPTER SIX DEAD END
"A Love Suicide"

g2j0kGi.png

"'Let's not vote', said the boy who led the charge in taking out an innocent. 'Let's not vote', said his nosy partner, who did the very same thing. 'Let's not vote until each and every one of us is dead', is what they are actually saying. Cowards too afraid of stepping on toes. Cowards who were too dumb to figure things out!"

Monokuma sounds serious for once. "It's so disappointing. What it truly is, is giving up, don't you think? I won't tolerate such behavior! None of you are here for the purpose of giving up!"

Monokuma takes out his device. "This is why you do not give up."

---

Everyone's IDs flash to life, showing--

Pretty Boy, standing amongst you in the village. You see him from above, as if a camera is hovering over him. A mechanical hand suddenly wraps around him, pulling him into the dark depths of the island...

V1G6kwy.gif

A slot machine then appears on screen, scrolling between each and every one of you. Eventually it stops on Pretty Boy's face three times in a row. The text below says...

INNOCENT..?

Too bad... Kind of! He's a murderer, in any case!

... Monokuma is laughing.

---

Pretty Boy is seen standing on a cold lonely street. Fog permeates the air, obscuring the shops and stalls nearby. Off in the distance is a striking sight-- The image of Yang. While everything else is muted and grey, you can see that she stands like a shining golden beacon.

You all remember Yang's execution, how she was baited with the image of Ruby. Certainly that's what's happening here... but who can really say? There can be no turning back. This is how it has to be. He can only go forward.

Pretty Boy takes a step, and you all hear the sound of crackling glass. The street before him is covered in glass. Broken, sharp, pointy glass. The ability to fly won't suddenly come to him, so all he can do is press forward in order to reach his precious Yang.

You're all forced to watch the agonizing seconds tick down, as Pretty Boy slowly makes his way across the endless field of glass. He's so close now, so close that he can reach out and touch her--

But no, it's Monokuma of course, wearing his accursed blonde wig. He smiles at Pretty Boy, before pushing him back into the field of glass. It all starts to slide down, the street bending in order to bring Pretty Boy and the glass down to a single point. There's nothing Pretty Boy can do as he's soon swallowed up, the street continuing to bend until--

The Ultimate Spirit is executed.

---

You all look up to find a solemn group staring back at you.

"You all should thank me for ridding you of a pest," Monokuma says, stepping down from his throne. "A pest who would have continued to murder, adding to the traitors' death count! With only a single person who actually intended to vote, what you have all done is failed."

"I think it's time."

None of you probably want to follow him, but none of you have much choice but to do so. He announces it over the IDs so that even those who didn't attend the trial will know where to go.

"Come to the Ancient Ruins, where I will reveal the biggest secret of all-- Why you guys were brought here."

oiY2jfN.png

You all step up to the Ancient Ruins to find Monokuma standing at the entrance. He points to the modern-looking metal door. "You guys have already figured out the password to get in here-- It's 'Akibahara'. Inside are the answers you've all sought. Inside is the reason you're all here."

Monokuma holds up a paw. "You all have two choices. You can either stay here at this resort and live out your lives in luxury. Perhaps the traitors will kill you all eventually and it won't even matter, or hey, maybe you guys will wise up and get rid of them so that you can all party for the rest of your lives."

"Or. Or you step inside. It will be dangerous. It will be rough. You just might all get killed! If even a single person decides to go inside, then you all must go, no matter what."

"Make a choice, students!"

Continued here.

Cast List:

@Joellie as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Ziogen as Revya and Gig (Soul Nomad)
@Dallas as Don "Wardaddy" Collier (Fury)
@Raven as Wuya and Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)
@Nassione as Korra (The Legend of Korra)
@Xibilation as Elizabeth Swann-Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
@KayThePilotChapter as Hanzou Urushihara (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Sandor Clegane (A Song Of Ice And Fire)
@ShadowPrime as Sting Eucliffe and Lector (Fairy Tale)
@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
@Mari as Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker (Elsword)
@Crazy 8 Nate as Jean Kirstein (Attack on Titan)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Morrigan and Abelas Adahle (Dragon Age)
@Spartan Bennett as John-117 (Halo)
@El Presidente as Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank)
@penguin055 as Sergeant Keroro and Corporal Giroro (Seargent Frog)
@Iowan Corn as Hercule Poirot (Agatha Christie Novels)
@CrossingCassie as Lucy (Elfen Lied)
@The Gil as John Constantine (Hellblazer)
@Bubba Koji as Yō Hinomura (Crying Freeman)

Eliminated:
Jennifer - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH
Lilia Kjaernestejd - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! STABBED THROUGH THE HEART
Loki Laufeyson - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Yuno Gasai - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Oz and Willow Rosenburg - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
River Song - MURDERED! INNOCENT! THROAT SLASHED
Ruby Rose - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! IMPALED
Annabeth Chase - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY
William "Billy" Borden - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY
Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde - DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED
Anastasia Saunders - DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED
Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter
- MURDERED! GUILTY! STABBED TO DEATH
Desmond Miles - DIED! INNOCENT! ZOMBIFIED
Arya Stark - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! SKEWERED

The Noob and The Engineer - MURDERED! INNOCENT! MIND-CONTROLLED
Cosmo - EXECUTED! GUILTY! IMMOLATED
Lyle Dylandy - DIED! INNOCENT! MEGAKUMA'D
Robin and Erika Furudo - MURDERED! INNOCENT! TO COSMO, WITH LOVE
Dlanor A. Knox - MURDERED! INNOCENT! ELECTROCUTED
Yang Xiao Long - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! MONODEVOURED
Zane Bowerstone - DIED! INNOCENT! SHOT TO DEATH
Adain Lee - DIED! INNOCENT! SHOT TO DEATH
Zer0 - DIED! INNOCENT! SHOT TO DEATH

D - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SPLAT
Frank Castle - DIED! INNOCENT! SUICIDE TO THE BRAIN
Natsu Dragneel
- EXECUTED! GUILTY! GUILT
Funny Valentine - MURDERED! INNOCENT! THE SPIRIT WITHIN
Kirei Kotomine - MURDERED! INNOCENT! WENT UP LIKE THE 4TH OF JULY
Pretty Boy - EXECUTED! MURDERER! A LOVE SUICIDE

Last edited:
Staring at River as she explained her reasons, Edward's temper slowly calmed down. He still didn't understand what she was trying to do at all, but somehow it felt like she was making sense. "Fix my mind? My mind's fine! Fresh, smart, best mind in the universe, if I do say so myself. In any case, there's nothing to be fixed."

Looking at her again, he knelt down beside her and took a close look at some of her burnt skin, shaking his head. "Ugh, why did you... River, River, River..." he mumbled, rubbing his forehead. "We need to get you patched up. Quickly."
@Joellie

"And that's the problem," River mumbled. "Your mind shouldn't be the best in the universe. There's only one man who has that mind, and it's not meant to be you." She leaned forward--grabbing his hand when he observed her burns--and looked into his eyes. "I'm fine. Just let me help you and I'll treat the burns later; I promise." She gripped his hand harder, still looking in his eyes. "Trust me, all right? Please just trust me. I don't know if the part of you that's still Edward ever did care for me, but The Doctor part should both care for and trust me, right? This device..." River held up a small headpiece that looked like a bluetooth device in her shaking, burned hand. "...it will allow you to shut out the false memories for a short time so you can be yourself and make a choice fully in your right mind... and that choice is... th-that choice is..."

River groaned and touched her forehead, feeling dizzy as she took a few deep breaths. Her body was feeling weak and strained, while her mind felt scrambled. She had worked all night, exhausting herself, and now just dealt with this fire. She couldn't finish her thought even though she badly wanted to. River passed out and fell face first toward the floor--since she had been leaning slightly forward.

//Last post for the night~ Will respond to the update tomorrow. :3 Night!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jennifer bristles at your touch, but eventually relaxes. "Maybe, but I think we need the brooch to even get out of this place."

She opens her eyes, looking to the closet. "There." She moves to open it, taking out a stuffed teddy bear. It is colored to look like Monokuma, though Jennifer doesn't seem to notice. "Wendy helped me escape this place. She took me to the orphanage." She turns around to find Wendy at the doorway.

"I stole his key," Wendy says. "Let's go, Joshua." Whenever this was, it seems Wendy believed Jennifer was a boy named Joshua.

@BarrenThin

Frank observed the scene quietly before interjecting. "Let's find the brooch." He'd try to lead Jennifer out of the room.

@Atomyk

Continued from here.

CHAPTER SIX DEAD END
"A Love Suicide"

g2j0kGi.png

"'Let's not vote', said the boy who led the charge in taking out an innocent. 'Let's not vote', said his nosy partner, who did the very same thing. 'Let's not vote until each and every one of us is dead', is what they are actually saying. Cowards too afraid of stepping on toes. Cowards who were too dumb to figure things out!"

Monokuma sounds serious for once. "It's so disappointing. What it truly is, is giving up, don't you think? I won't tolerate such behavior! None of you are here for the purpose of giving up!"

Monokuma takes out his device. "This is why you do not give up."

---

Everyone's IDs flash to life, showing--

Pretty Boy, standing amongst you in the village. You see him from above, as if a camera is hovering over him. A mechanical hand suddenly wraps around him, pulling him into the dark depths of the island...

V1G6kwy.gif

A slot machine then appears on screen, scrolling between each and every one of you. Eventually it stops on Pretty Boy's face three times in a row. The text below says...

INNOCENT..?

Too bad... Kind of! He's a murderer, in any case!

... Monokuma is laughing.

---

Pretty Boy is seen standing on a cold lonely street. Fog permeates the air, obscuring the shops and stalls nearby. Off in the distance is a striking sight-- The image of Yang. While everything else is muted and grey, you can see that she stands like a shining golden beacon.

You all remember Yang's execution, how she was baited with the image of Ruby. Certainly that's what's happening here... but who can really say? There can be no turning back. This is how it has to be. He can only go forward.

Pretty Boy takes a step, and you all hear the sound of crackling glass. The street before him is covered in glass. Broken, sharp, pointy glass. The ability to fly won't suddenly come to him, so all he can do is press forward in order to reach his precious Yang.

You're all forced to watch the agonizing seconds tick down, as Pretty Boy slowly makes his way across the endless field of glass. He's so close now, so close that he can reach out and touch her--

But no, it's Monokuma of course, wearing his accursed blonde wig. He smiles at Pretty Boy, before pushing him back into the field of glass. It all starts to slide down, the street bending in order to bring Pretty Boy and the glass down to a single point. There's nothing Pretty Boy can do as he's soon swallowed up, the street continuing to bend until--

The Ultimate Spirit is executed.

---

You all look up to find a solemn group staring back at you.

"You all should thank me for ridding you of a pest," Monokuma says, stepping down from his throne. "A pest who would have continued to murder, adding to the traitors' death count! With only a single person who actually intended to vote, what you have all done is failed."

"I think it's time."

None of you probably want to follow him, but none of you have much choice but to do so. He announces it over the IDs so that even those who didn't attend the trial will now where to go.

"Come to the Ancient Ruins, where I will reveal the biggest secret of all-- Why you guys were brought here."

oiY2jfN.png

You all step up to the Ancient Ruins to find Monokuma standing at the entrance. He points to the modern-looking metal door. "You guys have already figured out the password to get in here-- It's 'Akibahara'. Inside are the answers you've all sought. Inside is the reason you're all here."

Monokuma holds up a paw. "You all have two choices. You can either stay here at this resort and live out your lives in luxury. Perhaps the traitors will kill you all eventually and it won't even matter, or hey, maybe you guys will wise up and get rid of them so that you can all party for the rest of your lives."

"Or. Or you step inside. It will be dangerous. It will be rough. You just might all get killed! If even a single person decides to go inside, then you all must go, no matter what."

"Make a choice, students!"

Cast List:

@Joellie as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Ziogen as Revya and Gig (Soul Nomad)
@Dallas as Don "Wardaddy" Collier (Fury)
@Raven as Wuya and Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)
@Nassione as Korra (The Legend of Korra)
@Xibilation as Elizabeth Swann-Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
@KayThePilotChapter as Hanzou Urushihara (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Sandor Clegane (A Song Of Ice And Fire)
@ShadowPrime as Sting Eucliffe and Lector (Fairy Tale)
@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
@Mari as Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker (Elsword)
@Crazy 8 Nate as Jean Kirstein (Attack on Titan)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Morrigan and Abelas Adahle (Dragon Age)
@Spartan Bennett as John-117 (Halo)
@El Presidente as Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank)
@penguin055 as Sergeant Keroro and Corporal Giroro (Seargent Frog)
@Iowan Corn as Hercule Poirot (Agatha Christie Novels)
@CrossingCassie as Lucy (Elfen Lied)
@The Gil as John Constantine (Hellblazer)
@Bubba Koji as Yō Hinomura (Crying Freeman)

Eliminated:
Jennifer - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH
Lilia Kjaernestejd - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! STABBED THROUGH THE HEART
Loki Laufeyson - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Yuno Gasai - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Oz and Willow Rosenburg - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
River Song - MURDERED! INNOCENT! THROAT SLASHED
Ruby Rose - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! IMPALED
Annabeth Chase - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY
William "Billy" Borden - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY
Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde - DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED
Anastasia Saunders - DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED
Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter
- MURDERED! GUILTY! STABBED TO DEATH
Desmond Miles - DIED! INNOCENT! ZOMBIFIED
Arya Stark - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! SKEWERED

The Noob and The Engineer - MURDERED! INNOCENT! MIND-CONTROLLED
Cosmo - EXECUTED! GUILTY! IMMOLATED
Lyle Dylandy - DIED! INNOCENT! MEGAKUMA'D
Robin and Erika Furudo - MURDERED! INNOCENT! TO COSMO, WITH LOVE
Dlanor A. Knox - MURDERED! INNOCENT! ELECTROCUTED
Yang Xiao Long - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! MONODEVOURED
Zane Bowerstone - DIED! INNOCENT! SHOT TO DEATH
Adain Lee - DIED! INNOCENT! SHOT TO DEATH
Zer0 - DIED! INNOCENT! SHOT TO DEATH

D - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SPLAT
Frank Castle - DIED! INNOCENT! SUICIDE TO THE BRAIN
Natsu Dragneel
- EXECUTED! GUILTY! GUILT
Funny Valentine - MURDERED! INNOCENT! THE SPIRIT WITHIN
Kirei Kotomine - MURDERED! INNOCENT! WENT UP LIKE THE 4TH OF JULY
Pretty Boy - EXECUTED! MURDERER! A LOVE SUICIDE
Axel stood behind the group of students, listening to Monokuma drone on about the two options they head. He looked around the group, wondering what they would choose. He honestly wished he could stay on the resort, but he knew if he stayed here, he wouldn't be able to find Roxas. And her. He sighed as he stuffed his hands into his pockets, not wanting to say anything, in fear of being the only one who would make this decision.

Frank observed the scene quietly before interjecting. "Let's find the brooch." He'd try to lead Jennifer out of the room.

@Atomyk
@BarrenThin

Jennifer nods. Wendy takes initiative and leads you both. You all stop by the kitchen, Wendy pausing to look at the pistol the man left on the counter. She takes it without comment, and nothing you could do or say would make her give it up.

She leads you back to the Rose Garden. "I came, just like I promised..." Wendy says. She smiles and reaches out to take Jennifer's hand. "I'm so glad... Now, we can always be together! Say, I have a favor I wanted to ask... Will you trade your teddy bear with my broach?"

Wordlessly, Jennifer nods. She hands Wendy the doll, who presents her brooch in return.

Ekq8nKC.png

Jennifer takes the brooch. Wendy moves to hug her. "I'm so happy! ...I'll cherish him as much as I cherish you."

And then the scene changes, the Rose Garden disappearing, only to be replaced with the small confines of the Filth Room. Everyone else is here, along with Pretty Boy, who just recently arrived.

@york @ItsToppyTippers @MrDubWubs @Verite @Jeremi @Josh M @Krieg @DapperDogman

Jennifer opens her hand to find the brooch in four pieces. She's alarmed at first, but then she nods. "There's four pieces, so four gifts." She gives them all to Frank. "Please choose for me, Frank."​

@BarrenThin

Jennifer nods. Wendy takes initiative and leads you both. You all stop by the kitchen, Wendy pausing to look at the pistol the man left on the counter. She takes it without comment, and nothing you could do or say would make her give it up.

She leads you back to the Rose Garden. ""I came, just like I promised..." Wendy says. She smiles and reaches out to take Jennifer's hand. "I'm so glad... Now, we can always be together! Say, I have a favor I wanted to ask... Will you trade your teddy bear with my broach?"

Wordlessly, Jennifer nods. She hands Wendy the doll, who presents her brooch in return.

Ekq8nKC.png

Jennifer takes the brooch. Wendy moves to hug her. "I'm so happy! ...I'll cherish him as much as I cherish you."

And then the scene changes, the Rose Garden disappearing, only to be replaced with the small confines of the Filth Room. Everyone else is here, along with Pretty Boy, who just recently arrived.

@york @ItsToppyTippers @MrDubWubs @Verite @Jeremi @Josh M @Krieg @DapperDogman

Jennifer opens her hand to find the brooch in four pieces. She's alarmed at first, but then she nods. "There's four pieces, so four gifts." She gives them all to Frank. "Please choose for me, Frank."​

Frank actually looked surprised. "Jennifer... Are you sure?"
@Atomyk

Pretty clutches for his heart, feeling the shards all form into a stream that tore at him, ripping his being into scraps of flesh and fabric, but he doesn't scream, he doesn't cry out, he feels his body falling, almost as though in slow motion
"I never wanted it to be like this...it was never meant to end this way" is the final thought to cross his mind before the glass, as though forming into a spike, impaled him through the heart, pinning his hand there to his chest, leaving his limp body to twitch slightly as his life slipped away
Opening his eyes he knows he died, but was awakening again...
Ah, the afterlife, of course

He sat up and looked about, sighing he remains silent, knowing it's for the best he doesn't look for Yang again, she would never forgive him, whether he asked to be punished or not, she would hate him for his actions

@ItsToppyTippers
@MrDubWubs
@york
@Josh M
@Verite
@Krieg
@Jeremi

She considers it for a moment, but-- "No. I should stay here. I have to face my nightmares."

@BarrenThin

Frank eyed her with a sad look in his eyes. She seemed too young to have to deal with stuff like this.

He started to examine the others. His heart said Arya. His mind said Kotomime. No way would he bring Pretty Boy. Too much of a problem child.

Finally, he handed the last piece to Kotomime.

@Atomyk
@Verite
@Afterlife

Pretty stands and dusts himself off, his body still stinging from the cuts, and makes his way over to the group with a small frown "So...I suppose I owe you all an appology" he mutters as he looks at them "Two of you died because of me" he says, looking to Funny and giving a nod "I hate to sound like I don't regret it, but you killed the girl I love" he says, not quite remembering that Yang is within 5 feet of his person as he says it "I couldn't exaclt let you live after that..." he turns to Frank and his eyes narrow "You took the easy way out...I see you knew what would happen" he mutters, finally looking to Kotomine as a flower was handed to him "You...if you didn't point fingers, we would get along..." he looks the three over and shakes his head "I won't act like I'm sorry for killing one of the three of you, I'm a little upset I didn't get to kill you all myself" he says with a slight growl "But...you've all died...so I suppose we're all equal now"

@Verite
@BarrenThin
@Jeremi

01ay.png

"My, what a pleasant turn of events. I've already gotten a free ticket to go back to the world, it seems. And right when you've approached the afterlife, Pretty Boy. Yes, perhaps we could have gotten along under better circumstances, but the law of the jungle has mercy on no one," he spoke, taking the item handed to him by Frank.

"Funny enough, this isn't even the first time I've been murdered. I really do make a habit out of resurrection, eh? God would find this blasphemous that I've failed to enter Heaven or Hell twice in a row..." Kotomine spoke, ready for whatever was to come next now that the trial was over.

@Atomyk @BarrenThin @DapperDogman

Pretty Boy nods and sighs "So...Kotomine gets to leave this time? And after he only just got here?" he chuckles a little and offers a hand to the man "Don't make the same mistake again, I might just come back from beyond the grave again myself" he had an odd kind of respect for Kotomine, whether or not he hated the man, he had some manner or respect toward him, for a reason beyond him "Who's leaving next time then?" he asks, looking to Frank

@Verite
@BarrenThin

Pretty stands and dusts himself off, his body still stinging from the cuts, and makes his way over to the group with a small frown "So...I suppose I owe you all an appology" he mutters as he looks at them "Two of you died because of me" he says, looking to Funny and giving a nod "I hate to sound like I don't regret it, but you killed the girl I love" he says, not quite remembering that Yang is within 5 feet of his person as he says it "I couldn't exaclt let you live after that..." he turns to Frank and his eyes narrow "You took the easy way out...I see you knew what would happen" he mutters, finally looking to Kotomine as a flower was handed to him "You...if you didn't point fingers, we would get along..." he looks the three over and shakes his head "I won't act like I'm sorry for killing one of the three of you, I'm a little upset I didn't get to kill you all myself" he says with a slight growl "But...you've all died...so I suppose we're all equal now"

@Verite
@BarrenThin
@Jeremi
Yang had left her battle stance and was surprised when she was given a piece of the brooch by Frank. . .he had given one to Ruby too. From what she had heard from Jennifer, she had to stay there instead of taking the stone. Did that mean that she and Ruby were able to leave the afterlife along with Frank and Kotomine? The blonde couldn't believe it - though she had known that River along with some others had also left this place. She had thought that after what happened with the bird, they wouldn't have been able to leave like what those who escaped had done.

She was about to speak to her baby sister, but once she heard the words 'you killed the girl I love,' come from PB, she couldn't help but look at him with a surprised face.

"--what did you just say?"

//fuck i have to sleep now. my back hurts and i really want to rest so badly. I WILL BE FUCKING BACK. Pardon for this shit post too.

• Love
Reactions: DapperDogman
01ay.png

"My, what a pleasant turn of events. I've already gotten a free ticket to go back to the world, it seems. And right when you've approached the afterlife, Pretty Boy. Yes, perhaps we could have gotten along under better circumstances, but the law of the jungle has mercy on no one," he spoke, taking the item handed to him by Frank.

"Funny enough, this isn't even the first time I've been murdered. I really do make a habit out of resurrection, eh? God would find this blasphemous that I've failed to enter Heaven or Hell twice in a row..." Kotomine spoke, ready for whatever was to come next now that the trial was over.

@Atomyk @BarrenThin @DapperDogman

Castle simply glowered, non-verbally telling Kirei to shut up.

@Verite

Pretty Boy nods and sighs "So...Kotomine gets to leave this time? And after he only just got here?" he chuckles a little and offers a hand to the man "Don't make the same mistake again, I might just come back from beyond the grave again myself" he had an odd kind of respect for Kotomine, whether or not he hated the man, he had some manner or respect toward him, for a reason beyond him "Who's leaving next time then?" he asks, looking to Frank

@Verite
@BarrenThin

"Myself, Yang, the red haired kid Yang was hanging out with..."

@DapperDogman

Last edited by a moderator:
Frank turned to Jennifer and crouched again. "So... This'll be goodbye."

He looked away. "You've been a big help, kid. Couldn't have gotten out without you." Frank looked into her eyes once again.

@Atomyk

Status
Not open for further replies.