Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, I'm pretty sure you just have to pick on your pedophilac activities to keep the status quo. I mean, isn't that what all you priests do?" Robin didn't honestly mean what he said. However, the reaction would probably be worth it.
"Most other priests may kidnap children to partake in sexual activity with them, but I kidnap children so that my familiar can suck out the mana that supplies their body with health," he simply replied.

He was for real too.

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Pretty Boy squints to read the name of the building ahead, and bursts out laughing when he reads it "Titty Typhoon" he mutters as he heads toward it, couldn't hurt to investigate, right?

Of course, he only wanted to know where he was, and asking inside would be the easiest way to find out

@Atomyk

"...Okay then, let's move on," Robin was officially done. Kotomine just became too creepy even for him, so he headed for the exit off the plane.

Reactions: Verite
My name is Natsu Dragneel. I dont even know where we are so your guess is as good as mine. *He picks up a few feathers and sniffs them for a hint of what they are from*
"I'm Nick... Ramos? I think..." He honestly sounds pretty unsure.

The feathers come from some type of bird, obviously, though the exact type is undecipherable. You notice the feathers leading to a stall at the end of the lavatory.

@MrDubWubs

Oh, if this wasn't a part of this Murder Game, this would most likely be a great vacation spot. Erika left the plane with Dlanor behind her, the detective taking in the fresh air.

"It's like I'm having a whole trip through memory lane. It would be a huge up for me if this happened to be Rokkenjima, but I guess that isn't the case. If I had my swimsuit too..." Erika said, going on and saying things as if she were just a normal teenager. Not sure if she were genuine about this or not, Dlanor stepped away from the detective... it wasn't that right in the head to see her like this and the assistant simply wasn't used to it.

"So... I hope to the Creator Witch that something doesn't ruin the atmosphere here. I actually might like this area..." Erika said as she stretched out her arms.

"I hope so too, Erika. I also hope we find swimsuits as swimming might help our morale at the moment. Plus it would be nice to see someone as beautiful as you in a swimsuit," Robin whispered the last part, though Erika probably heard it

@Gummi Bunnies

"I'm Nick... Ramos? I think..." He honestly sounds pretty unsure.

The feathers come from some type of bird, obviously, though the exact type is undecipherable. You notice the feathers leading to a stall at the end of the lavatory.

@MrDubWubs
Alright. Nice to meet you... I think something is in that last stall... *Natsu approaches it carefully. He then opens the door slowly ready to attack*

Continued from here.

CHAPTER SIX
"Goodbye Despair"
Stepping out off the plane, you guys find other airplanes scattered around. You seem to be at an airport! The Prinny servant steps off the plane and salutes you guys. "Let's go, doods! Your vacation awaits!" He then leads your group inside the building nearby.

VncnHJU.png

Inside, you all encounter two lines of Prinny servants, their hands raised in a salute. They give you each your very own Hawaiian necklace.

jpP3ah3.png

They also hand you guys some handy phamplets!

aK6HWep.png

They detail the island's origins, stating it to have been reconstructed a decade ago by the Mira-Curtiss partnership group as a major resort location. The area has seen many people come and go, but it seems that it was closed down a few years ago for some reason.

You guys are also given a map.

... Monokuma has already switched his outfit.

VrWtLEp.jpg

"Everyone come to the hotel for a welcoming party!"

AREAS OF INTEREST

Central Island

Jabberwock Park: A gathering place. A statue symbolizing the island is erected here.

The First Island

Airport: Where most of you guys first arrived! This is a good place to get some information about the island, but not much else as all the airplanes appear inoperable.

RocketPunch Market: This is a market that has many goods such as food, drinks, and the other assorted items. A monomono machine can be found here.

Hotel Mirai: There's a lodge here for each of you-- well, except for those of you that have died and come back to life. A swimming pool can be found here, along with a Restaurant with many exotic foods found from all your home worlds.

The Beach: While it's not quite as luxurious as the beach on one of the other islands, this small area can still be used for a fun time!

The Third Island

Hospital: Includes the main room, a sick room on first floor and staff/meeting room on second floor. Come here if any of you get hurt or sick! A supply of Zombrex can also be found in this location.

Titty Typhoon: A live music house that includes a parking lot and staff room. There's a concert held here every evening!

Electric Town: A whole lot of electronics and parts can be found here.

Cinema: A place to watch movies on a huge screen inside a big, dark room. Currently playing are historical documentaries!

It seems the other three islands are blocked off, for whatever reason.

Continued here.

Cast List:

@Joellie as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Ziogen as Revya and Gig (Soul Nomad)
@Dallas as Don "Wardaddy" Collier (Fury)
@Verite as Kirei Kotomine (Fate/stay night)
@Raven as Wuya and Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)
@DapperDogman as Intersection's Pretty Boy (Undying Love)
@Nassione as Korra (The Legend of Korra)
@Xibilation as Elizabeth Swann-Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
@KayThePilotChapter as Hanzou Urushihara (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Sandor Clegane (A Song Of Ice And Fire)
@ShadowPrime as Sting Eucliffe and Lector (Fairy Tale)
@Jeremi as Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
@Mari as Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker (Elsword)
@Crazy 8 Nate as Jean Kirstein (Attack on Titan)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Morrigan and Abelas Adahle (Dragon Age)
@Spartan Bennett as John-117 (Halo)
@El Presidente as Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank)
@penguin055 as Sergeant Keroro and Corporal Giroro (Seargent Frog)
@Iowan Corn as Hercule Poirot (Agatha Christie Novels)
@CrossingCassie as Lucy (Elfen Lied)
@The Gil as John Constantine (Hellblazer)
@Bubba Koji as Yō Hinomura (Crying Freeman)

Eliminated:
Jennifer - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH
Lilia Kjaernestejd - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! STABBED THROUGH THE HEART
Loki Laufeyson - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Yuno Gasai - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Oz and Willow Rosenburg - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
River Song - MURDERED! INNOCENT! THROAT SLASHED
Ruby Rose - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! IMPALED
Annabeth Chase - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY
William "Billy" Borden - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY
Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde - DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED
Anastasia Saunders - DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED
Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter
- MURDERED! GUILTY! STABBED TO DEATH
Desmond Miles - DIED! INNOCENT! ZOMBIFIED
Arya Stark - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! SKEWERED

The Noob and The Engineer - MURDERED! INNOCENT! MIND-CONTROLLED
Cosmo - EXECUTED! GUILTY! IMMOLATED
Lyle Dylandy - DIED! INNOCENT! MEGAKUMA'D
Robin and Erika Furudo - MURDERED! INNOCENT! TO COSMO, WITH LOVE
Dlanor A. Knox - MURDERED! INNOCENT! ELECTROCUTED
Yang Xiao Long - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! MONODEVOURED
Zane Bowerstone - DIED! INNOCENT! SHOT TO DEATH
Adain Lee - DIED! INNOCENT! SHOT TO DEATH
Zer0 - DIED! INNOCENT! SHOT TO DEATH

D - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SPLAT
Frank Castle - DIED! INNOCENT! SUICIDE TO THE BRAIN
Natsu Dragneel
- EXECUTED! GUILTY! GUILT

Last edited:
Alright. Nice to meet you... I think something is in that last stall... *Natsu approaches it carefully. He then opens the door slowly ready to attack*
Nick follows you as you step closer to the stall. You hear two girls talking. "She'll be devastated," says one girl. "I just know it!"

"No, I bet she'll be furious," says the other. "She's going to go insane."

"No way,a dumb girl like her... I bet she will cry!"

"Then, it's a bet!"

It's just then that Ruby arrives, the others following her.

@york
@ItsToppyTippers
@Krieg
@Josh M
@BarrenThin
@MrDubWubs

"Right, first order of business, find the hotel and break into lodges as needed," Robin noted.

Nick follows you as you step closer to the stall. You hear two girls talking. "She'll be devastated," says one girl. "I just know it!"

"No, I bet she'll be furious," says the other. "She's going to go insane."

"No way,a dumb girl like her... I bet she will cry!"

"Then, it's a bet!"

It's just then that Ruby arrives, the others following her.

@york
@ItsToppyTippers
@Krieg
@Josh M
@BarrenThin
@MrDubWubs
Ruby had been following the trail of feathers and it lead... Here? Why here of all places? Though seeing Natsu, she tilted her head at him "Hey... When did you get here?" she asked curiously, she wasn't quite aware he was a traitor yet, but she did feel like there was something a bit off about his appearance here all of a sudden.

Pretty Boy squints to read the name of the building ahead, and bursts out laughing when he reads it "Titty Typhoon" he mutters as he heads toward it, couldn't hurt to investigate, right?

Of course, he only wanted to know where he was, and asking inside would be the easiest way to find out

@Atomyk
It's not time for the concert, so the place isn't the most interesting spot at the moment.​

k9zSvLR.png

A Prinny servant greets you. "What can I do for you, sir dood?!"

@DapperDogman

Reactions: Verite
Pretty Boy smiles a little and nods to the servant "I was wondering, and this will sound odd, but where exactly are we? You see...monobear kinda hauled me off in an ambulance and I ended up here" he chuckles and looks around, noting cameras and an atmosphere he didn't expect in a place named...Titty Typhoon

But hey, it wasn't the strip club he'd expected, nor the one he'd secretly hoped it'd be

@Atomyk

Pretty Boy smiles a little and nods to the servant "I was wondering, and this will sound odd, but where exactly are we? You see...monobear kinda hauled me off in an ambulance and I ended up here" he chuckles and looks around, noting cameras and an atmosphere he didn't expect in a place named...Titty Typhoon

But hey, it wasn't the strip club he'd expected, nor the one he'd secretly hoped it'd be
"You're on Jabberwock Island, a resort spot! I've heard we recently had some new guests arrive."

He then gestures to the stage with his stubby fin. "You may take one of the instruments with you, if you'd like to practice."

@DapperDogman

Robin frowned when he saw Monokuma pop up again, "Vacation officially ruined. I honestly felt this would be a good time, but nope, you showed up again," taking Erika's hand, he began to lead the way to the Hotel, "Come on, let's get this dumb part over with."

@Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk

He takes a look at the instruments with a raised eyebrow and examines each one "What do you have I can borrow?" he mutters as he checks each one

@Atomyk

Ruby had been following the trail of feathers and it lead... Here? Why here of all places? Though seeing Natsu, she tilted her head at him "Hey... When did you get here?" she asked curiously, she wasn't quite aware he was a traitor yet, but she did feel like there was something a bit off about his appearance here all of a sudden.
I don't know... I'm guessing that wasn't a dream then... f-fuck... *Natsu's eyes swell up with tears and he falls into a corner*
@Atomyk

Continued from here.

CHAPTER SIX
"Goodbye Despair"
Stepping out off the plane, you guys find other airplanes scattered around. You seem to be at an airport! The Prinny servant steps off the plane and salutes you guys. "Let's go, doods! Your vacation awaits!" He then leads your group inside the building nearby.

VncnHJU.png

Inside, you all encounter two lines of Prinny servants, their hands raised in a salute. They give you each your very own Hawaiian necklace.

jpP3ah3.png

They also hand you guys some handy phamplets!

aK6HWep.png

They detail the island's origins, stating it to have been reconstructed a decade ago by the Mira-Curtiss partnership group as a major resort location. The area has seen many people come and go, but it seems that it was closed down a few years ago for some reason.

You guys are also given a map.

... Monokuma has already switched his outfit.

VrWtLEp.jpg

"Everyone come to the hotel for a welcoming party!"

AREAS OF INTEREST

Central Island

Jabberwock Park: A gathering place. A statue symbolizing the island is erected here.

The First Island

Airport: Where most of you guys first arrived! This is a good place to get some information about the island, but not much else as all the airplanes appear inoperable.

RocketPunch Market: This is a market that has many goods such as food, drinks, and the other assorted items. A monomono machine can be found here.

Hotel Mirai: There's a lodge here for each of you-- well, except for those of you that have died and come back to life. A swimming pool can be found here, along with a Restaurant with many exotic foods found from all your home worlds.

The Beach: While it's not quite as luxurious as the beach on one of the other islands, this small area can still be used for a fun time!

The Third Island

Hospital: Includes the main room, a sick room on first floor and staff/meeting room on second floor. Come here if any of you get hurt or sick! A supply of Zombrex can also be found in this location.

Titty Typhoon: A live music house that includes a parking lot and staff room. There's a concert held here every evening!

Electric Town: A whole lot of electronics and parts can be found here.

Cinema: A place to watch movies on a huge screen inside a big, dark room. Currently playing are historical documentaries!

It seems the other three islands are blocked off, for whatever reason.

Cast List:

@Joellie as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Ziogen as Revya and Gig (Soul Nomad)
@Dallas as Don "Wardaddy" Collier (Fury)
@Verite as Kirei Kotomine (Fate/stay night)
@Raven as Wuya and Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)
@DapperDogman as Intersection's Pretty Boy (Undying Love)
@Nassione as Korra (The Legend of Korra)
@Xibilation as Elizabeth Swann-Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
@KayThePilotChapter as Hanzou Urushihara (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Sandor Clegane (A Song Of Ice And Fire)
@ShadowPrime as Sting Eucliffe and Lector (Fairy Tale)
@Jeremi as Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
@Mari as Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker (Elsword)
@Crazy 8 Nate as Jean Kirstein (Attack on Titan)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Morrigan and Abelas Adahle (Dragon Age)
@Spartan Bennett as John-117 (Halo)
@El Presidente as Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank)
@penguin055 as Sergeant Keroro and Corporal Giroro (Seargent Frog)
@Iowan Corn as Hercule Poirot (Agatha Christie Novels)
@CrossingCassie as Lucy (Elfen Lied)
@The Gil as John Constantine (Hellblazer)
@Bubba Koji as Yō Hinomura (Crying Freeman)

Eliminated:
Jennifer - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH
Lilia Kjaernestejd - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! STABBED THROUGH THE HEART
Loki Laufeyson - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Yuno Gasai - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Oz and Willow Rosenburg - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
River Song - MURDERED! INNOCENT! THROAT SLASHED
Ruby Rose - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! IMPALED
Annabeth Chase - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY
William "Billy" Borden - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY
Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde - DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED
Anastasia Saunders - DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED
Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter
- MURDERED! GUILTY! STABBED TO DEATH
Desmond Miles - DIED! INNOCENT! ZOMBIFIED
Arya Stark - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! SKEWERED

The Noob and The Engineer - MURDERED! INNOCENT! MIND-CONTROLLED
Cosmo - EXECUTED! GUILTY! IMMOLATED
Lyle Dylandy - DIED! INNOCENT! MEGAKUMA'D
Robin and Erika Furudo - MURDERED! INNOCENT! TO COSMO, WITH LOVE
Dlanor A. Knox - MURDERED! INNOCENT! ELECTROCUTED
Yang Xiao Long - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! MONODEVOURED
Zane Bowerstone - DIED! INNOCENT! SHOT TO DEATH
Adain Lee - DIED! INNOCENT! SHOT TO DEATH
Zer0 - DIED! INNOCENT! SHOT TO DEATH

D - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SPLAT
Frank Castle - DIED! INNOCENT! SUICIDE TO THE BRAIN
Natsu Dragneel
- EXECUTED! GUILTY! GUILT
Looks like the things were going well for the bear, and they were at least a little bit better for the group, after all, another traitor was down. I wondered how many were left. At that point, I was bearly being able to hold my thoughts together, and for some reason, I was making lousy puns involving the word bear. That was obviously not the end of everything and I still had to go through some things before I could leave that stupid land. I had to try at least. Walking towards one of the information counters at the airport, I decided to ask all I could about the place. There's no such thing in the world as free vacation island.

"What can a bloke do here to have some fun, and what's the catch?"

Status
Not open for further replies.