Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monokuma leads you all to Hotel Mirai, where a grand party awaits you! You step into the lodging area to find a grand swimming pool surrounded by many great things! A huge banner hangs above your heads, reading: "Welcome students, to your home away from home!"

Large banquet tables with extraordinary amounts of luxurious food sit here and there, with Prinny servants ready to serve your any need. Of course there's alcohol and cake! Massage tables line the back of the pool area-- Those Prinny fins were made for massages, or so they say. There's lots of fun to be had, with a wicked cool dance area off to the side, and an entire bouncy castle! There's also party games to be found... Twister, anyone? To top it all off, the area is decorated with numerous balloons and streamers...

Wow, this really is quite the party! Hopefully no one kills anyone, huh?

@Everyone!

A Prinny salutes you. "There's no catch, dood! We are here to serve you and make sure you have a great time! In fact, there's a party for our latest guests at the hotel!"

This weird penguin thing sounds pretty earnest.

@The Gil

"Oh, and Robin, I wonder what kind of swimsuit I should get if we get the chance... Like a one-piece, or a two piece if you like," Erika smiled at the thought.

"I'm not sure whether to be surprised or not," Dlanor sighed.

"Says the girl with the questionable clothing," Erika gets back at her assistant. Well, the bottom half of Dlanor's outfit was quite questionable, especially with the physical structure of a little girl.

Anyways, once at the hotel, looks like they weren't kidding around about the welcome party. Was this a reward for being around for long? She knew there was still a few more traitors to catch... But what's the harm of treating herself to something?

@The Pimp Tactician @Atomyk @people that I'm too lazy to tag

He takes a look at the instruments with a raised eyebrow and examines each one "What do you have I can borrow?" he mutters as he checks each one
"Guitars, dood! Trumpets, trombones, flutes, and recorders! Triangles and drumbs, the piano and more!"

Everything, basically.

"Also, I hear there's a party for the new guests going on at the hotel!"

@DapperDogman

I don't know... I'm guessing that wasn't a dream then... f-fuck... *Natsu's eyes swell up with tears and he falls into a corner*
Jennifer peers curiously at the boy with Natsu. "Wait... do I know you?"

The boy shakes his head. "I'm not sure... I'm Nick Ramos."

Some of you will recognize that name as the immune survivor. He seems to have become a child like Jennifer in this afterlife. Jennifer is about to speak again, when Diana and Meg step out of the stall.

"What are you all doing standing around here for?" Meg asks.

"What are you all looking at?" Diana snaps. "Do you have something to say? Get lost before I smack every one of you."

Meg adjusts her glasses. "I know what you're doing... You're looking for the bird of happiness, aren't you? It's in one of the guest rooms, but I don't remember the room number..."

@york
@MrDubWubs
@ItsToppyTippers
@Josh M
@Krieg
@BarrenThin

A Prinny salutes you. "There's no catch, dood! We are here to serve you and make sure you have a great time! In fact, there's a party for our latest guests at the hotel!"

This weird penguin thing sounds pretty earnest.

@The Gil
"...Ok, I'll be going with this flow. Whatever works for you guys, I guess. But hey, I've been dying to ask: Do you guys one of those cigarette machine around here? And do you have any of Midnight brand? You see, I just love my cigs".

"...Ok, I'll be going with this flow. Whatever works for you guys, I guess. But hey, I've been dying to ask: Do you guys one of those cigarette machine around here? And do you have any of Midnight brand? You see, I just love my cigs".
"I'd try the Market on the First Island, dood!"

@The Gil

I don't know... I'm guessing that wasn't a dream then... f-fuck... *Natsu's eyes swell up with tears and he falls into a corner*
@Atomyk
Jennifer peers curiously at the boy with Natsu. "Wait... do I know you?"

The boy shakes his head. "I'm not sure... I'm Nick Ramos."

Some of you will recognize that name as the immune survivor. He seems to have become a child like Jennifer in this afterlife. Jennifer is about to speak again, when Diana and Meg step out of the stall.

"What are you all doing standing around here for?" Meg asks.

"What are you all looking at?" Diana snaps. "Do you have something to say? Get lost before I smack every one of you."

Meg adjusts her glasses. "I know what you're doing... You're looking for the bird of happiness, aren't you? It's in one of the guest rooms, but I don't remember the room number..."

@york
@MrDubWubs
@ItsToppyTippers
@Josh M
@Krieg
@BarrenThin

Ruby looked a bit worried, but confused at the same time "Hey... Come on, what's wrong?" she asked, though the sudden sound of other children talking surprised her a little, but soon enough... All else was forgotten when they mentioned the bird being in one of the gues rooms, though she turned back to Natsu for the moment, still looking a bit worried about him.

Ruby looked a bit worried, but confused at the same time "Hey... Come on, what's wrong?" she asked, though the sudden sound of other children talking surprised her a little, but soon enough... All else was forgotten when they mentioned the bird being in one of the gues rooms, though she turned back to Natsu for the moment, still looking a bit worried about him.
I-I killed my friends... I was a traitor... s-s-somthing was clouding my mind. I couldn't control it. A-a-a dragon made me do those awful things and I couldn't stop it... i-i-I killed people Ruby... I actually killed people... *Natsu choked on some words. He sat there crying as the thoughts of him doing took over his mind. He didn't have his scarf to hold either so it only made things worse for the poor man*
@york @ItsToppyTippers

Monokuma leads you all to Hotel Mirai, where a grand party awaits you! You step into the lodging area to find a grand swimming pool surrounded by many great things! A huge banner hangs above your heads, reading: "Welcome students, to your home away from home!"

Large banquet tables with extraordinary amounts of luxurious food sit here and there, with Prinny servants ready to serve your any need. Of course there's alcohol and cake! Massage tables line the back of the pool area-- Those Prinny fins were made for massages, or so they say. There's lots of fun to be had, with a wicked cool dance area off to the side, and an entire bouncy castle! There's also party games to be found... Twister, anyone? To top it all off, the area is decorated with numerous balloons and streamers...

Wow, this really is quite the party! Hopefully no one kills anyone, huh?

@Everyone!
Kotomine stood there, Hawaiian necklace and dead expression on his face as people were all happy and shit around him.

I-I killed my friends... I was a traitor... s-s-somthing was clouding my mind. I couldn't control it. A-a-a dragon made me do those awful things and I couldn't stop it... i-i-I killed people Ruby... I actually killed people... *Natsu choked on some words. He sat there crying as the thoughts of him doing took over his mind. He didn't have his scarf to hold either so it only made things worse for the poor man*
@york @ItsToppyTippers
Yang stared at Natsu, a dumbfounded expression on her face. He was a traitor. . .the entire time? Her face contorted into a different expression. She looked at him. Her eyes were back to their color of when she usually got angry. A blood red. Her body felt warm inside and her hands formed into fists. Yang knew there was no use in getting mad all of a sudden, but she couldn't help it. He murdered innocent people. She trusted him, but he turned out to be something she despised so much. A person who threw away the lives of other human beings.

It hurt so much for her. It hurt so much that she could only say one thing.

"Why. . .?"

@york

@york @ItsToppyTippers
Yang stared at Natsu, a dumbfounded expression on her face. He was a traitor. . .the entire time? Her face contorted into a different expression. She looked at him. Her eyes were back to their color of when she usually got angry. A blood red. Her body felt warm inside and her hands formed into fists. Yang knew there was no use in getting mad all of a sudden, but she couldn't help it. He murdered innocent people. She trusted him, but he turned out to be something she despised so much. A person who threw away the lives of other human beings.

It hurt so much for her. It hurt so much that she could only say one thing.

"Why. . .?"

@york
rwby__ruby_rose_by_thelegend831-d74qd5i.png
Ruby wasn't thinking about this too much when she ran over to Natsu, his words barely registered with her for the moment, the expression and the way he was saying it told her all she needed to know for the moment. She hadn't knwn Natsu all that well, but she knew that he had been very close to Yang, and before she knew what she was doing, she was hugging him, she had a sad expresison on her face, almost like the one she had when she visited her mother's grave, only this time she did have a cloak to conceal it. Natsus words only now sank in, he was a Traitor, but this was the second time someone she trusted had admitted this, she studied his face carefully for a moment before speaking "Nope!... You were a Traitor but... Like Cosmo, you've changed when you died. If you promise not to kill people anymore... I'll trust you another time." she said, her expression didn't change just yet, but she did smile at him reassuringly just for a moment. Then, she turned to Yang, having heard her speak not too long ago, she looked angry, angrier even than she looked when someone tore strands off her hair, she looked up at her, with a more pleading expression on her face. "Will you give him another chance too?" She asked, she sounded like she was on the verge of crying, she grabbed her sisters fists in a gentle manner, trying her best to calm her down as she spoke, her voice wavering a little every now and then "You remember Blake... Don't you?" she asked her "She did many things in her life that she didn't like... But... In the end, she had a second chance, a chance to change... Will you give Natsu that same chance?" she asked her again, the tears brimming her eyes were in danger of flowing down her cheeks at any moment... Despite sounding like a child, she acted a little differently than she usually did as she had understood this was one of those situations she had to be serious in, even more-so than that talk she had with Juane in her first few days at beacon.

Her face softened as she realized that her little sister was very close to crying. The tightness of her fists loosened as her sister held them in hers. She didn't want to see Ruby shed anymore tears; she hated seeing her of all people crying. The young Rose was right. Blake was given a second chance after doing the things she had done in her past before becoming a student at Beacon Academy. She could give Natsu a second chance. . .because if the other students had not mistaken her for his actions of killing Erika, Dlanor, and Robin, she wouldn't be there with her sister in the afterlife. Then again, she was against killing others - even if they had wronged her. But. . .Ruby was willing to defend Natsu, even after all he had done. Yang closed her eyes and sighed. She was done with thinking about everything. The blonde just wanted to go on without all of the drama. Her eyes were soon opened once again and she responded.

". . .fine. I'll give him a second chance, but I don't entirely forgive him for what he did."

She then gave Ruby a lopsided grin and said, "Don't look so sad sis. It's not like you to be so down. Smile!"

Gahh Wings is one of my favorite songs in the Volume 1 Soundtrack. I like to replay the crap out of it. XD

They were all so willing to forgive Natsu. Frank, however, wasn't. Unlike Cosmo, Natsu had hidden.

With a growl, Frank punched Natsu in a jaw. The old man glowered at him. He would do worse, but Natsu was already dead.

@york
@ItsToppyTippers
@MrDubWubs

Her face softened as she realized that her little sister was very close to crying. The tightness of her fists loosened as her sister held them in hers. She didn't want to see Ruby shed anymore tears; she hated seeing her of all people crying. The young Rose was right. Blake was given a second chance after doing the things she had done in her past before becoming a student at Beacon Academy. She could give Natsu a second chance. . .because if the other students had not mistaken her for his actions of killing Erika, Dlanor, and Robin, she wouldn't be there with her sister in the afterlife. Then again, she was against killing others - even if they had wronged her. But. . .Ruby was willing to defend Natsu, even after all he had done. Yang closed her eyes and sighed. She was done with thinking about everything. The blonde just wanted to go on without all of the drama. Her eyes were soon opened once again and she responded.

". . .fine. I'll give him a second chance, but I don't entirely forgive him for what he did."

She then gave Ruby a lopsided grin and said, "Don't look so sad sis. It's not like you to be so down. Smile!"

Gahh Wings is one of my favorite songs in the Volume 1 Soundtrack. I like to replay the crap out of it. XD
((I just thought it was fitting for the moment tbh o.o))
They were all so willing to forgive Natsu. Frank, however, wasn't. Unlike Cosmo, Natsu had hidden.

With a growl, Frank punched Natsu in a jaw. The old man glowered at him. He would do worse, but Natsu was already dead.

@york
@ItsToppyTippers
@MrDubWubs
Ruby smiled at Yang, nodding a bit before she wiped her eyes a little so her vision wasn't so blurred, she was about to say something, but a sudden growling sound coming from behind them followed by a loud crack as someone was punched, she turned around to see that an older looking man had punched Natsu in the jaw. Her eyes widened a little seeing the angry looking man who looked almost like what Yang looked like a few moments ago to Natsu who didn't look to be in good shape still, she promptly stood in between Natsu and the older man, turning towards Natsu for just a moment to check if he was ok.

Bayonetta, though glad the latest vote yielded a traitor, was personally a bit unsettled.

tumblr_mp37cl53CG1rqbr7yo3_250.gif

"An island now? And a party?"

Things she liked, but wasn't sure what to make of after all that had occurred previously.

May as well make the best of it, Bayonetta thought to herself. She approached Prinny.

"I don't suppose there are any drinks here?" she asked. She had developed a thirst for an adult drink for a while now.

Then, she heard of music at the party.

tumblr_mlydsdkst71r6cfejo2_250.gif

"As long as there's music,"

tumblr_mlydsdkst71r6cfejo4_250.gif

"I'll keep on dancing!"

tumblr_mlydsdkst71r6cfejo3_250.gif

It was her way of destressing, expressing, and stretching out after being in the plane.

@Atomyk

Reactions: The Myrmidon
*Natsu was dumbfounded from how quicklyhe was forgiven. His tears went away quickly and a smile formed* T-thank you Ruby... You don't know what it means to me for you to forgive me. I promise I will never kill again... It's a code I took and it wasn't me that was killing people. It's was something inside me that left when I died. I feel much different. *He then stood up and looked at Yang. He knew that not all would forgive him like Ruby. His smiled vanished and turned serious* Yang I am sorry that you had to hear this... I was so torn after your death that I think the other me took over fully, but you have to belive that I would never do that. I took an oath. Though the mages of Fairy Tail will defeat their enemies. They will never take their lives. Why would I kill some one who isn't my enemie? *He sighed. He was talking to much. He was expecting a punch from her quickly, so the punch from Frank didn't suprise him. Though lucky for him he was ready so it didn't knock him out or anything. After the punch he turned back and spit some blook out of his mouth* I deserved that. It's ok Ruby. I don't deserve protection right now... *He was serious. He wanted to get punched, kicked, slapped, and just punished in general. He didn't deserve friendship. He killed people. He let some dragon cloud his mind and take over his body. If he can't stop himself. Maybe pain will*
@york @ItsToppyTippers @BarrenThin

Pretty Boy grabbed a harmonica and nodded, heading off toward the hotel
He could only imagine what was going on in the afterlife, no doubt everyone would be beating up on Natsu, it didn't bother him though

He was finally starting to have things go his way

"I think things are finally starting to look up for the poor Pretty Boy" he mutters as he walks, playing something on his harmonica

"Hmm, I think you would cuter in a one piece personally. However, it's your choice. Also, Dlanor, can you explain why you wear that outfit instead of something reasonable?" joining in on making fun of Dlanor's outfit, Robin nearly choked when he saw all the food. So much meat and fruit, and all the wine they could drink. And it's not turnip flavored! That thought nearly brought a tear to his eye, "Guys, I think I'm in heaven. All I need now is a library and this would be eternal bliss."

Status
Not open for further replies.